ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Bio-Mechanical Tattoo's.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/564379-bio-mechanical-tattoos.html)

Tripple'O G 06 December 2006 11:30 AM

Yawn yawn yawn yawn....

You sent me a pm saying you wanted to meet on Tuesday the 12th....then didn't clear your pm box until today when you changed it to the Wednesday....then you said you were in ipswich that evening...hardly a different country is it...

Between Dover and Suffolk won't go past my work place, you're the one who's pi""ing their pants and it's hilarious because you're doing it in front of all these nice SNER's....

Again I say, because you truly are too moronic to comprehend, you said name a time and place, I did, you then changed the day and time meaning chick chick chick....I've got nothing to prove, you need to take a good hard look in the mirror (before it cracks) and realise you can't keep running......:lol1:

Yawn yawn yawn....you've backed off, your trying to turn it around, finally proved you're nothing but troll.....adios you sad sad little man...

Back to the tattoo's.....looking forward to it :thumb:

davegtt 06 December 2006 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tripple'O G
Back to the tattoo's.....

I dont think so, we want to see more insults please :thumb:

Tripple'O G 06 December 2006 11:39 AM

Ok easy,

He's backed out, wants me to move around him when he's the one trying to prove me wrong, he's frantically going through pm's, editing like crazy and for what? to run away?.....

He lives in his own pathetic little world, making up things and truly beliving in them....he threw down the gauntlet, I picked it up and smacked it round his chops....now it's time for him to back out....:lol1:

Anyway, i'm off now, let him have free run of this thread where he can throw insults and turn everything round for his gain whilst i'm not here......oh and run away....

Robbie T 06 December 2006 12:00 PM

This is funny :lol1:

.... and pathetic :(

But mostly funny :lol1:

What was the thread about again :confused:

Brendan Hughes 06 December 2006 12:01 PM

If I can get between the two lovebirds, the prob with a tattoo is it's permanent. Tribal ones looked "cool" when they first came out. Yes it'll look cool this year, but decidedly uncool in two years' time when every prat has one - and you'll be included in that group.

Anyway, back to your bio-mechanical handbags :)

Torpid 06 December 2006 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tripple'O G
Ok easy,

he's frantically going through pm's, editing like crazy and for what? to run away?.....

Anyway, i'm off now, let him have free run of this thread where he can throw insults and turn everything round for his gain whilst i'm not here......oh and run away....

I haven't edited or posted any PM's. You sent me a message saying name the place and time, I have and now you're backing out.

A bit like the time you claimed to be a competition cage fighter then posted some fake details. You were then exposed as a liar and claimed you couldn't tell anyone any details for 'security reasons'.

Face it cripple, I'm happy to come and visit you at the venue of your choosing Wednesday daytime. Despite saying anytime, anyplace the only venue you will now consider is the halfway house in the evening - which you refuse to give a location for and which you know I won't be able to make.

It's hardly a surprise you are now saying you won't post anymore because it's plain to see you're afraid to meet for some reason. Do home truths really bother you that much?

Critical Bill 06 December 2006 12:40 PM

Sorry, can we have a clarification of terms here please? For those of us not accustomed to plebeian self-defilement can someone tell me what is meant by a 'biomechanical' tattoo?

Is this where your skin is adorned with an image depicting peeled away flesh exposing some kind of inner metallic mechanisms?

If so then :lol1:

Taking the theme one stage further you could have one on the side of your head. It could be a cranial cut-away exposing a hamster in a wheel where your brain should be. :freak3:

RMA26 06 December 2006 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
I dont think so, we want to see more insults please :thumb:

:thumb:

J4CKO 06 December 2006 01:01 PM

Can I come and watch the meeting

90 % chance of

A bit of macho posturing, few harsh words and then complete embarassment at the sitution (meeting men in lay by's usually is), the perhaps realise that you actually dont hate each other that much and go your separate ways with a new found respect for each other

5 % chance of man love

2 % chance of battle royale to the death.

1 % chance of getting the wrong bloke and beating him to death.

1 % chance of your mummys duking it out instead of you two

I fail to see how an internet BBS can generate such ire, don't think I could get so bothered to actually wan't to meet someone cos he dissed me on here, that an I am a big girly coward and some of you lot are all scary cage fighters with slight homosexual tendencies.

Leslie 06 December 2006 01:11 PM

I would like to know as well if a "bio-mechanical" tattoo is different to any other one. Or does no one know?

Les

DCI Gene Hunt 06 December 2006 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Can I come and watch the meeting

90 % chance of

A bit of macho posturing, few harsh words and then complete embarassment at the sitution (meeting men in lay by's usually is), the perhaps realise that you actually dont hate each other that much and go your separate ways with a new found respect for each other

5 % chance of man love

2 % chance of battle royale to the death.

1 % chance of getting the wrong bloke and beating him to death.

1 % chance of your mummys duking it out instead of you two

I fail to see how an internet BBS can generate such ire, don't think I could get so bothered to actually wan't to meet someone cos he dissed me on here, that an I am a big girly coward and some of you lot are all scary cage fighters with slight homosexual tendencies.

But that's only 99%!!!!! FFS man, can't you ADD UP :mad: :mad: :mad:

Name the time and feckin place!!! I'll supply the cage :D

JPL 06 December 2006 01:18 PM

Mods, can we make this a sticky please, it's excellent!

:lol1: :lol1:

davegtt 06 December 2006 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
But that's only 99%!!!!! FFS man, can't you ADD UP :mad: :mad: :mad:

Name the time and feckin place!!! I'll supply the cage :D

He missed the 1% which was neither will turn up, both sat on SN giggling thinking the other turned up and is stood in the cold on his own :thumb:

RMA26 06 December 2006 03:10 PM

Aww, has this thread died?

///\oo/\\\ 06 December 2006 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Torpid
I haven't edited or posted any PM's. You sent me a message saying name the place and time, I have and now you're backing out.

A bit like the time you claimed to be a competition cage fighter then posted some fake details. You were then exposed as a liar and claimed you couldn't tell anyone any details for 'security reasons'.

Face it cripple, I'm happy to come and visit you at the venue of your choosing Wednesday daytime. Despite saying anytime, anyplace the only venue you will now consider is the halfway house in the evening - which you refuse to give a location for and which you know I won't be able to make.

It's hardly a surprise you are now saying you won't post anymore because it's plain to see you're afraid to meet for some reason. Do home truths really bother you that much?

Christ dude, move on eh?

Youre starting to look a bit obsessed here

unclebuck 06 December 2006 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie
I would like to know as well if a "bio-mechanical" tattoo is different to any other one. Or does no one know?

Les

Here's one:

http://www.steve-a.co.uk/main/images/bart01.jpg

sti-04!! 06 December 2006 04:30 PM

Not a fan.

davyboy 06 December 2006 04:53 PM

Classy ;)

MrShades 06 December 2006 05:29 PM

Jeez... I thought normal tattoos were, ummm.... (yes, as davyboy puts it with a hint of sarcasm) "classy" - but man-oh-man why the hell would you want something that looks like THAT adorning any part of your body????

...lost for words!

AFRIKANZ 06 December 2006 05:35 PM

Have been looking into these biomechanical ones. I was invloved in a car crash and suffered 45% burns. Had 2 tatoos previous to the accident but the area was grafted with new skin. Thought maybe it'd look cool to see a mechanical tatoo where the skin is grafted........

brumdaisy 06 December 2006 11:27 PM

I see the removal of the reps system has allowed for some rather emotional spleens to be vented :D

Tripple'O G 07 December 2006 03:33 PM

Had the first session last night....another 8 hours to go...:luxhello: :brickwall

and Bio-Mech isn't always purely mechanical....will post up pics when it's completed in the new year.....and for all you tattoo haters.....bothered :lol1:

Leslie 08 December 2006 02:00 PM

Thanks UB, now I do understand. Thought it was done with a different kind of tattoo gun :)

Les

StickyMicky 08 December 2006 05:07 PM

stop pissing about with girly ink jobs and go for a full size scarification :lol1:

JamieMacdonald 08 December 2006 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Torpid
Intent on meeting you? You are the one who keeps saying 'PM' me and constantly sending me little love notes. Now you pick a date and time when you KNOW I won't be able to make it.

I'll make it simple for you. I'm doing a lot of travelling when I'm back in the UK, I can make a diversion to meet you on Wednesday lunchtime when you'll presumably be available. I can do this anywhere on my route from Dover>Suffolk. If you don't want to do this and prefer on insisting I meet you in the evening when I'll be hundreds of miles away I understand perfectly. You're afraid.

WTF is this?!

Some sort of bizzare "e-cottaging" or something?

Unbelievable :freak3:

Terminator X 08 December 2006 08:48 PM

Torpid & ToG have "history" :cuckoo: not sure where it started mind.

TX.

joyfulcricket 08 March 2017 09:57 PM

I already have 2 tattoos. But soon i will have this tattoo with piece of robotic http://inkprofy.com/biomechanical-tattoo-designs/ on my forearm

tony de wonderful 08 March 2017 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by joyfulcricket (Post 11924814)
I already have 2 tattoos. But soon i will have this tattoo with piece of robotic http://inkprofy.com/biomechanical-tattoo-designs/ on my forearm

Why would your first post be a reply to an 11 year old thread? Hmmm.

lozgti1 09 March 2017 12:09 AM

Blimey.Some names from the past in there!

Turbohot 09 March 2017 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Critical Bill (Post 6421932)
Sorry, can we have a clarification of terms here please? For those of us not accustomed to plebeian self-defilement can someone tell me what is meant by a 'biomechanical' tattoo?

Is this where your skin is adorned with an image depicting peeled away flesh exposing some kind of inner metallic mechanisms?

If so then :lol1:

Taking the theme one stage further you could have one on the side of your head. It could be a cranial cut-away exposing a hamster in a wheel where your brain should be. :freak3:

:lol1:

Originally Posted by joyfulcricket (Post 11924814)

Some fantastic art work there! :cool: