ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Want To Get REALLY Wound UP???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/550188-want-to-get-really-wound-up.html)

SlimJ_2005 10 October 2006 11:22 PM

Stop giving out benefits for having children, only allow people to have kids when they can afford to have them (or otherwise they will be adopted).

This will stop this friggin mess...

Oh, and stop the mass unwashed/unemployed voting so the government parties cannot aim their campaign at them for easy votes!!

Sorted :D

Jay m A 10 October 2006 11:44 PM

^^
thats more right wing that Beckham, lol

Iwan 11 October 2006 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by SlimJ_2005
Oh, and stop the mass unwashed/unemployed voting so the government parties cannot aim their campaign at them for easy votes!!

Sorted :D

Gets the nod from me. If you don't contribute to society they should stop your benefits and your right to vote. That would a) stop these scummers claiming and living like the parasitic leeches they are, and b) stop Labour ever getting in power again.

Oh, and putting bromide/arsenic in the water supply to certain parts of some cities might be a good idea too. Or just napalming them.

Nat 11 October 2006 07:45 AM

Only one that pissed me off was the 14 yr old girl who could't talk properly (deaf?) and clearly didn't give a fook. Her baby should be repossesed, stupid little slag.

Can you really get arthritis at 17?

lozgti 11 October 2006 08:31 AM

Most young men will leg it as soon as they hear the word 'pregnant' as did most of the fathers in this.

The girl hasn't had a chance to live any of her life either.Her problem I accept (don't accept anyones argument that kids now don't understand the risks,in fact more so seeing as they dress to look 18 at the age of 13)

Only people I feel sorry for are the babies.Instantly born into a ruined life.No stable family.:(

That girl's mobile phone seemed far more important to her than the little human being she wanted nothing to do with,

alcazar 11 October 2006 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis
They were getting paid in the Tory years so don't come that crap with me!!

Pete

Oh come now, Pete. even YOU can remember that the Tories didn't START that little lot, it was introduced under Labour, continued under the Tories and EXPANDED and INCREASED massively by this lot;rolleyes: In 1998, in fact, one of the FIRST things they did;)

BBC NEWS | Business | Q&A: Child benefit

Alcazar

SCOsazOBY 11 October 2006 11:00 AM

Well they are all paying the price of not keeping their legs shut now!
The 13 year old had originally been sent into care because of behaviour problems then came back hiding her pregnancy so it was obvious she didnt want anything to do with her baby as she hasnt grown up herself yet.

Leslie 11 October 2006 11:33 AM

PSL!

Why has your glorious leader not done anything to stop the appalling drop in standards to gutter level which have occurred over the last 10 years or so.

Why has he encouraged the loss of the basic family which used to bring children up properly with the best chance of furthering themselves as was always the case, even in Attlee's government?

Why has he shirked his "Tough on Crime" claims and run out of prison space thus encouraging the further spread of viciously violent crime?

When do you think he might actually do anything rather than blather about it in an effort to impress us which might be good for the electorate of this country who are the ones generating this country's wealth and are being taxed shamefully and see their taxes being pissed against the wall?

Les :(

EddScott 11 October 2006 11:48 AM

Just been talking about this in work. I missed it but sounds very worrying.

As a father of a 4 year old girl, its very worrying to see this sort of thing happening. Although I agree 100% this free housing and money needs to be stopped before the country finally goes down the ****ter, its just so easy to pick female losers with nothing going for them for a show such as that.

What about the ones that have no intention whatsoever to get themselves pregnant the first chance they get or even to have sex at an early age, yet occasionally it still happens. Dont see any of that on TV.

I'm making every effort to ensure my daughter doesn't make these mistakes and attempt to install the need to do other things first - education, travel etc etc. If I have anything to do with it, she won't grow up around these benefit vampires (of which some of her mothers family are sadly) but the worry that she might make a mistake will be there in a dozen years time.

I'd rather see a program about the parents of girls that get pregnant but who are brought up in a lower-middle/upper working (whatever you want to call it) class environment.

Nat 11 October 2006 12:06 PM

The 14 year old girl (the worst one) in the program last night was in a middle class family who owned a stables business, horses etc and were by no means chav/scummy.

Sport160 11 October 2006 01:27 PM

3 BROWN babies ............ and the dad doesn't want to know - what a fooookin surprise!! :rolleyes:

Pete

Offensive, even by your own normal standards Pete.

p1mark 11 October 2006 05:40 PM

At 12 I was only interested in Shaggy the Hippy ... not Shagging the Kid!! :eek:

Pete

Scooby doo first appeared in 1969. You claim to be 78. Therefore the earliest you could have been watching it was at the age of 41! :lol1:

Another slip up old man!:rolleyes:

pslewis 11 October 2006 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sport160
Offensive, even by your own normal standards Pete.

Explain??????????????

Pete

Ted Maul 11 October 2006 08:31 PM

Explain??????????????

Pete

you know full well. Trying to act confused doesn't wash

simpsons ! 11 October 2006 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Maul
you know full well. Trying to act confused doesn't wash

He is often confused and does not wash:lol1:

pslewis 11 October 2006 10:04 PM

The girl had 3 brown babies - FACT

The Father wasn't around - FACT

These Young Fathers usually fook off - FACT

Cannot see what the issue is??

Hence - please explain to me why it was offensive??

Go and piss off you PC Brigade members!! :mad:

Pete

Sport160 12 October 2006 09:49 AM

Pete,

What you wrote was offensive, you don't need me to explain why, you know full well. I'm surprised, normally I expect you to stand behind your posts not try to squirm out them.

Cheers

sociopath 12 October 2006 09:57 AM

Apparently it is 'offensive' to use a colour specific adjective to describe someone now. :rolleyes:

If the babies were brown they were brown so get the fcuk over it.

Your username is in blue.... 'blue Sport160'. Be offended.... very offended. :lol1:

Leslie 12 October 2006 11:14 AM

Too difficult to answer yet again PSL, since you are ducking my questions.

Les

Sbradley 12 October 2006 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by sociopath
Apparently it is 'offensive' to use a colour specific adjective to describe someone now. :rolleyes:

If the babies were brown they were brown so get the fcuk over it.

Your username is in blue.... 'blue Sport160'. Be offended.... very offended. :lol1:

PSL Stressed that the babies were brown and that it was no surprise the fathers weren't interested.

No issue with the babies being brown. No issue with the fathers not being interested. Both of these are facts.

Big issue with the EMPHASIS being on brown and the direct implication being that the fathers were black and this is why they weren't interested.

THAT is what made the post offensive, even by Pete's normally low standards.

SB

shustir 12 October 2006 02:30 PM

Well put SB

The number of people on this board obsessed with colour of skin is alarming.

logiclee 12 October 2006 03:40 PM

Well I didn't pick Pete's post up as racist, just a slur on the no hope fathers.

Perhaps those who picked it up as racist have the issues.

Cheers
Lee

lucylastic 12 October 2006 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by logiclee
Well I didn't pick Pete's post up as racist, just a slur on the no hope fathers.

Perhaps those who picked it up as racist have the issues.

Cheers
Lee

So the fact that the only word in capitals in his post was the word BROWN, wouldn't lead you to believe he was stressing the relevance of the colour of the babies then? :confused: :rolleyes:

Paul3446 12 October 2006 04:15 PM

Quote:
"Scooby doo first appeared in 1969. You claim to be 78. Therefore the earliest you could have been watching it was at the age of 41! :lol1:

Another slip up old man!:rolleyes:"

More importantly Pete, can you answet this question about your age, or will you just ignore it now that you realise you've dropped yourself right in it again. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2006 04:15 PM

Well FFS this IS scoobynet......... not a feckin BLUE Peter Fan Forum....:rolleyes: We need to strike that balance with racist undertones where colour is concerned, and well IF someone refers to it.... let it go! rather than discuss the whole pathetic thing for another three pages!!!!

Anyway they were more 'CARAMEL' than 'BROWN'....... which explains EVERYTHING.... kebab anyone ;)

lucylastic 12 October 2006 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Well FFS this IS scoobynet......... not a feckin BLUE Peter Fan Forum....:rolleyes: We need to strike that balance with racist undertones where colour is concerned, and well IF someone refers to it.... let it go! rather than discuss the whole pathetic thing for another three pages!!!!

Don't disagree with you, just irritated me that someone thought there was no relevance to the colour in the original statement, when there blatantly was. And no thanks, no kebab for me :)

_RIP_ 12 October 2006 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by p1mark
Scooby doo first appeared in 1969. You claim to be 78. Therefore the earliest you could have been watching it was at the age of 41! :lol1:

Another slip up old man!:rolleyes:

Well spotted. Pity the sad loser wont answer this one. I wonder why ;)