ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Joining the force (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/546076-joining-the-force.html)

fatherpierre 24 September 2006 10:25 PM

Indeed.

You've just taken the magic out of it for him/her. :D

No need to feel overly stupid..........:D

Bonehead 24 September 2006 11:01 PM

I work for the Police to.

The funny thing is I meet loads of people like Alcazar all the time.
They bitch and moad about the Police.
But who's the first person they call when they have a problem?
Usually some childish falling out with there neighbours

fatherpierre 24 September 2006 11:05 PM

Stick him on ignore.

My daily work life is filled with people of that ilk.

Felix. 25 September 2006 12:50 PM

G Star

Have you ever thought about joining the specials or visiting your local nick for more info - they may let you come out with a shift for a couple of hours as an observer.

I've been in for 6 years now and still love every minute.

alcazar 25 September 2006 01:04 PM

Bonehead and Fp: ever wondered WHY you meat loads of people like me?

I'll enlighten you. It's because there ARE loads like me, people who have been let down by, lied to by, sworn at by, threatened for nowt by, and generally shat on by............people like YOU:D

Ignore me. OK:rolleyes: Insult me. OK :rolleyes:

Nowt you do will alter the FACTS as I have posted them.

The modern police no longer have the majority of the public's support, they are seen as auxilliary tax gatherers, enforcers and bully-boys for HMG.

If it bothers you, do something about it. If not, live up to OUR expectations, as you are now doing;)

Alcazar

Oh, and bonehead? I haven't called on you lot for two years, since the last time you let me down.
Someone else called you on behalf of my youngest when he was attacked and threatened with a knife, just before Christmas. It took your lot FIVE days to respond:mad:
Me? I'd have dealt with it myself, with a few mates, but by then, it was too late.

Apparently, there were insufficient cops available for all that time.........meanwhile, they were out catching those AWFUL speeding motorists every day:rolleyes:

Where fp has this idea I'm a binman, I dunno.
Oh well, little things...........

alcazar 25 September 2006 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous
Just FYI, when you have someone on ignore it shows a little horizontal line with their name.....you know they have posted, you just don't get to see what :luxhello:

(unless you click on that little line and then opt to show...which would be strange :cuckoo: )

Ah, now I see, not having anyone on an ignore list, I wouldn't have known that.

So posting back to me is a bit like sticking his fingers in his ears and singing while I talk then? A sort of "Nya nya nya I can't hear you" ?

It figures. Sort of suits the guy's mentality.

Alcazar

DCI Gene Hunt 25 September 2006 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bonehead
I work for the Police to.

The funny thing is I meet loads of people like Alcazar all the time.
They bitch and moad about the Police.
But who's the first person they call when they have a problem?
Usually some childish falling out with there neighbours

You'd be better calling the 'Equaliser', 'The A Team' or even 'Rentaghost' rather than calling the feckin rozers.............. :rolleyes:

Useless cnuts................ :)

EVOLUTION 25 September 2006 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Stainy
:lol:

Just a guess, but do you have a bloke called Evolunatic, sorry Evolution on the same list?

Clearly you dont, ya prick:norty:

C

Stainy 27 September 2006 12:46 AM

I have broad shoulders without any chips on them (unlike you). I can ignore people like you whenever I choose, without a computer to do it for me. I can also reply to posts with a little more intelligence or resort to childish one liners........f.uckwit :hjtwofing

The Snug Rhino 27 September 2006 08:30 AM

hope the your parents did pay for your university costs....i'd be pretty pissed if i paid for my kids to get a degree then they come out and join the bloody police!

Felix. 27 September 2006 10:07 AM

At the end of the day, it’s a good career with almost zero chance of redundancy. Decent pay, good pension, plenty of days off, holidays and overtime opportunities. How many jobs can offer that these days?

SJ_Skyline 27 September 2006 10:17 AM

If you are white then don't wouldn't bother. story

Bonehead 27 September 2006 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar
Bonehead and Fp: ever wondered WHY you meat loads of people like me?

I'll enlighten you. It's because there ARE loads like me, people who have been let down by, lied to by, sworn at by, threatened for nowt by, and generally shat on by............people like YOU:D

Ignore me. OK:rolleyes: Insult me. OK :rolleyes:

Nowt you do will alter the FACTS as I have posted them.

The modern police no longer have the majority of the public's support, they are seen as auxilliary tax gatherers, enforcers and bully-boys for HMG.

If it bothers you, do something about it. If not, live up to OUR expectations, as you are now doing;)

Alcazar

Oh, and bonehead? I haven't called on you lot for two years, since the last time you let me down.
Someone else called you on behalf of my youngest when he was attacked and threatened with a knife, just before Christmas. It took your lot FIVE days to respond:mad:
Me? I'd have dealt with it myself, with a few mates, but by then, it was too late.

Apparently, there were insufficient cops available for all that time.........meanwhile, they were out catching those AWFUL speeding motorists every day:rolleyes:

Where fp has this idea I'm a binman, I dunno.
Oh well, little things...........

FYI, there are still people who work for the Police who give a f**k about there work.
I think my forces cap badge should read "we pi55 in the wind", the amount of stupid stupid f**k ups I have to try and sort out amazes me.
I wonder if some people are employed because they have no common sense.
Why judge everyone who works for the Police the same?

alcazar 27 September 2006 11:43 AM

FYI, there are still people who work for the Police who give a f**k about there work.
I think my forces cap badge should read "we pi55 in the wind", the amount of stupid stupid f**k ups I have to try and sort out amazes me.
I wonder if some people are employed because they have no common sense.
Why judge everyone who works for the Police the same?

Yep, you HAVE a point.

I just wish a few more coppers would start making waves with their federation, instead of hiding behind the "we have to obey orders" catch all.

Deep down, I KNOW a lot of your problems are coming from the top;) But only two sets of people can change that: you lot, and the politicians. Unfortunately, I'd not trust politicians to change their own socks, without getting something for it, so that leaves you people...........:(

Unfortunately, the old adage "once bitten, twice shy" comes into effect, and I, and my family have been "bitten" MORE than once by the police: let down, (many times), lied to, lied ABOUT (twice), insulted, sworn at, etc etc.

Tends to colour your thoughts somewhat:rolleyes:

Alcazar

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 11:46 AM

I think my forces cap badge should read "we pi55 in the wind

So do I, considering how much use you feckin are..........:rolleyes:

The Snug Rhino 27 September 2006 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Felix.
At the end of the day, it’s a good career with almost zero chance of redundancy. Decent pay, good pension, plenty of days off, holidays and overtime opportunities. How many jobs can offer that these days?

are you serious?

r32 27 September 2006 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
Can you ignore someone asking for help, someone afraid of being assaulted, then threaten to nick him when he persists?

Can you tell lies when cornered, after having made a mistake ?

Can you lie to get a conviction?

Can you prioritise so that an assault with a deadly weapon takes a lower priority than speeding?

Can you swear at members of the public, but threaten to nick them on public order offences when they swear back?

Can you harrass motorists, be rude and abusive to them? Then as above?

If you can do all these things, and more, join the force, you'll fit right in:D

Alcazar

That is so accurate ...............

Felix. 27 September 2006 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Snug Rhino
are you serious?

Yes

Want to differ..?

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 12:47 PM

Yes

Want to differ..?

Yes, and you are a complete c0ck....... differ enough for you :D

Felix. 27 September 2006 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by r32
That is so accurate ...............

I do none of these.............nor does anyone I know.

Similarly - I have no complaints about school caretakers - who look after my children’s school a treat. Or do I now assume that all caretakers are the same as Ian Huntley......? :cuckoo:

Felix. 27 September 2006 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Yes, and you are a complete c0ck....... differ enough for you :D

Ah i see. Just the usual 'no argument - just insult' response.

And what fantastic line of work are you into.....

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 12:51 PM

I do none of these.............nor does anyone I know.

Similarly - I have no complaints about school caretakers - who look after my children’s school a treat. Or do I now assume that all caretakers are the same as Ian Huntley......? :cuckoo:

Took you retards long enough to catch him though......... don't even mention his criminal record checks......... you feckin joke........ :)

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 12:53 PM

Ah i see. Just the usual 'no argument - just insult' response.

And what fantastic line of work are you into.....

I'm not the one blowing my trumpet, that's you officer dwibble........... :)

Felix. 27 September 2006 01:09 PM

Took you retards long enough to catch him though......... don't even mention his criminal record checks......... you feckin joke........ :)

So are we there to assume or gather evidence?

As far as i can recall - he was never convicted, so no criminal record

Felix. 27 September 2006 01:10 PM

I'm not the one blowing my trumpet, that's you officer dwibble........... :)

So you are a bin man

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 01:14 PM

So are we there to assume or gather evidence?

As far as i can recall - he was never convicted, so no criminal record

You sound really convincing...... is that your official answer then 'as far as I can recall' typical police bollocks for 'I dont know' or 'I might be wrong' you c0ck..........:rolleyes:

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 01:16 PM

So you are a bin man

For the record what's wrong with bin men? they do a really thankless task in all weather and never let anyone down........... unlike your bunch of arrogant tw4ts.......... :thumb:

Felix. 27 September 2006 01:24 PM

For the record what's wrong with bin men? they do a really thankless task in all weather and never let anyone down........... unlike your bunch of arrogant tw4ts.......... :thumb:

Well about 3 years ago - i saw a bin man drop a tin can on the floor from a bin and he didn't pick it up. Therefore I now have tarnished all of them with this brush. I think you will support my argument...:cuckoo:

DCI Gene Hunt 27 September 2006 01:29 PM

Well about 3 years ago - i saw a bin man drop a tin can on the floor from a bin and he didn't pick it up. Therefore I now have tarnished all of them with this brush. I think you will support my argument...:cuckoo:

The difference is he didn't lie about it, arrest anybody who was innocent, frame anybody, get off on a technicality, abuse or rape anybody......... he just dropped a can........

on the other hand you and your lot are the worst kind of racist lieing scum there is.......... :thumb:

SJ_Skyline 27 September 2006 01:30 PM

http://www.vogelforen.de/images/smilies/popcorn.gif