ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Can we say anything towards Islam? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/545741-can-we-say-anything-towards-islam.html)

kilo_4que 23 September 2006 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
There are tw4ts everywhere....... white, black, brown, whatever......... but lets just keep it old school......... a tw4ts a tw4t WHATEVER colour they may be....... :thumb:

Couldnt have said it better myself Gene ;)

AudiLover 23 September 2006 05:09 PM

i say bad things about all religions all the time

Charles darwins book>>>>>>>>>religious books

d5hof 23 September 2006 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que
Firstly to you it may seem minor but for a person who is devout to their religion, even the smallest of insults is bad enough. I guess it boils down to what a lot of Christians already say that Christians don’t give a flying fuk about their religion unlike Muslims.

Furthermore, if you don’t give a fuk then why add to a thread and bring it back to the top. Isn’t it better for you not to reply and let the thread die out. This is going back to square one, you start something, when someone questions you on it you suddenly don’t give a fuk. lol well why start in the first place.

If you look on SN, every second friggin thread has some element of Islam in it, it would help if SN admin put a foot down on not only Islamic threads but all religious threads which are looking to cause flames. Sorry to say but there is a lot of incompetence on SN

Btw appology accepted ;)

i've read few threads and comments on SN bashing muslims and "pakis", i think majority here forget that there are few cool minded impreza owning asian muslims who just get on with their life mite also be posting here. It is our subaru's that bring us to this site, lets just keep it plain and simple subaru :thumb:

gatty 23 September 2006 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by d5hof
i've read few threads and comments on SN bashing muslims and "pakis", i think majority here forget that there are few cool minded impreza owning asian muslims who just get on with their life mite also be posting here. It is our subaru's that bring us to this site, lets just keep it plain and simple subaru :thumb:

then you must get rid of the "non scooby related" option.

this gives every the chance to express there feelings what ever they may be.

d5hof 23 September 2006 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by gatty
then you must get rid of the "non scooby related" option.

this gives every the chance to express there feelings what ever they may be.

i knew some smart ass would come up with this comment! :brickwall :brickwall

gatty 23 September 2006 07:44 PM

i knew some smart ass would come up with this comment! :brickwall :brickwall

i aint smart my mate, i have been called far from that on this subject ,nuckle head etc..

thats just because i said i would prefer this once great nation middle eastern free.? some would agree and say good things and some dont and say not so good things.

vindaloo 23 September 2006 08:47 PM

What about "come in and have a cup of tea and a ginger nut, leave your sharia on the mat next to the front door. You can pick it up when you leave."

J.

Leslie 24 September 2006 10:24 AM

We have to realise that it is a power struggle. They want to rule the world and have no concept of the term"Live and let live". Every other consideration of others is subjugated to that naked ambition.

Les

gatty 24 September 2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie
We have to realise that it is a power struggle. They want to rule the world and have no concept of the term"Live and let live". Every other consideration of others is subjugated to that naked ambition.

Les

wow, very true. well put.

jasey 24 September 2006 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie

Les

Exactly - Blair & Bush have a lot to answer for :D

messiah 24 September 2006 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
By the way I would keep a low profile if I were you, Cohagan has you in his sights!;)

and Quaid / Houser is right behind him. PS - keep an eye on that Taxi Driver, he has a wife and 5 kids to feed... :D

gatty 24 September 2006 10:58 AM

i feel its only a mater of time before we see normal folk on the streets battling it out. theres a breaking point and i feel its close to breaking. trouble is a lot ot the natives are seeing the light and getting out of the uk to find somwhere they can raise there children in a safe enviroment. to be replaced by all kinds of junk.

i cant beleive it...... we done all the hard work at the beggining of the century making this country into somthing special, only to give it away to any tom dick and harry!!

someone has a lot to answer for . is it to late can we get Britain back?

Maz 24 September 2006 11:38 AM

My mistake wrong thread.

gatty 24 September 2006 11:46 AM

To the ardent mod who saw fit to delete my posts; Either vape the lot or leave this thread in it's entirety feckin knobhead.

Maz

einstein, what happened? did sn find the early threads to politically sensitive and bottle it by deleting your threads?

Maz 24 September 2006 11:51 AM

einstein, what happened? did sn find the early threads to politically sensitive and bottle it by deleting your threads?

I am in utter puzzlement because they weren't political or inflammatory:wonder: Just a few thoughts that's all, maybe they weren't political or inflammatory enough to warrant leaving! Well let the powers that be rule the roost as they see fit.

Maz

Huxley 24 September 2006 11:51 AM

Christian thought of the day :wonder:

Nuke the feckers :luxhello:

Maz 24 September 2006 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Huxley
Christian thought of the day :wonder:

Nuke the feckers :luxhello:

Nice Christian thought before you head off to church mate.:thumb:

Huxley 24 September 2006 11:58 AM

Why is it that they are allways going on about not liking our ways in the western world and so on :wonder:

If thats the case then F--K off back to tammle shish kebab land FFs

Right must go to church now :luvlove:

Maz 24 September 2006 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Huxley
Why is it that they are allways going on about not liking our ways in the western world and so on :wonder:

If thats the case then F--K off back to tammle shish kebab land FFs

Right must go to church now :luvlove:

Who? The attention seeking rabble rousing extremists? This is exactly what they want, to stir up this kind of frenzied myopia. Yes I agree those that don't like it here should eff off back and spread their poison elsewhere. BTW do you need a map to find that church?(Joke)

Turbohot 24 September 2006 12:26 PM

My mistake wrong thread.

LOL I did wonder!:wonder: :D

Maz 24 September 2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
LOL I did wonder!:wonder: :D

Hi Swati, it was early!:D

Turbohot 24 September 2006 12:40 PM

Hi Swati, it was early!:D

Yes.
Early bird catches the worm;) :D

Maz 24 September 2006 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Yes.
Early bird catches the worm;) :D

No!!! We're not going there!:D

Turbohot 24 September 2006 12:55 PM

No!!! We're not going there!:D

OK!:lol1:

d5hof 24 September 2006 06:27 PM

i aint smart my mate, i have been called far from that on this subject ,nuckle head etc..

i can imagine why....

gatty 24 September 2006 07:18 PM

i can imagine why....

here we go again clever dick united have turned up.:sleep: cheap shot:thumb:

d5hof 24 September 2006 10:28 PM

here we go again clever dick united have turned up.:sleep: cheap shot:thumb:

:wonder:

The Whole of Scoobynet 24 September 2006 11:16 PM

We don't want this crap.

r32 25 September 2006 07:18 AM

Have you ever seen the Life Of Brian?
Seems like Christians can laugh it off and see he funny side, but can you imagine if they did the life of Allah? How would that go down?

SJ_Skyline 25 September 2006 08:37 AM

The life of Brian was banned in several countries when it was released - 8 years in the ROI.

Seems like some christians are just as extreme :(