ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   unwanted baby (not mine!!) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/538718-unwanted-baby-not-mine.html)

KiwiGTI 24 August 2006 11:17 AM

Does the CSA still exist?

DCI Gene Hunt 24 August 2006 11:19 AM

And here she is................... :rolleyes:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5259/egerkx3.png

Iwan 24 August 2006 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by sarasquares
at the moment she is a hairdresser, but later on she is probably going to end up squeezing benefits out of the system.
its discusting that you can have a baby through deception and you get rewarded for it :mad:

There was a featur on radio 2 a while back, about a bloke (i think from the USA) who was trying to sue his ex. After she lied to him about being on the pill, AND she told him she was infertile as well. As soon as she got pregnant she left him and started reaming him for maintainance payments.

I'm not sure what happened but he was trying to put a case together based on her blatant deception, fraud, etc.

RLE 24 August 2006 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
And here she is................... :rolleyes:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5259/egerkx3.png

lol you're a star mate.

Trout 24 August 2006 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Iwan
There was a featur on radio 2 a while back, about a bloke (i think from the USA) who was trying to sue his ex. After she lied to him about being on the pill, AND she told him she was infertile as well. As soon as she got pregnant she left him and started reaming him for maintainance payments.

I'm not sure what happened but he was trying to put a case together based on her blatant deception, fraud, etc.

He stuck it in - you play, you pay! ;)

RMA26 24 August 2006 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by RLE
lol you're a star mate.

What he said!

DCI - :thumb:

sarasquares 24 August 2006 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by RMA26
You obviously dont agree with it then Sara?:wonder:

i dont :mad:

she has already said that she wont name him on the birth certificate but for the next 19 years she could and prolly wil change her mind.

i hate seeing people get stitched up.............unless its me doing the stitching:D

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 11:34 AM

someone i know has got pregnant without the boyfriends knowledge(behind his back, on purpose) and wants to keep the baby. the girl is prepared to see a solicitor and make a statement saying that she got herself pregnant on purpose knowing that the B/F didnt want any children. she is willing to say that she accepts full responsibility for the baby and will not make any financial demands on the would be father during the childs childhood.

will this prevent any agencies saying he is responsible for the childs upkeep during its dependent years?

only sensible replies please:thumb:

Well, the reality is that if she doesn't make any demands, it's unlikely that any agency will ever be involved, so the chap will not be pursued by an authority. However, if she changes her mind then assuming he is the biological father, he is lible irrespective of any such previous statements by the mum AFAIK.

Remember the advice given by Ricky Gervais imparted by one of his teachers at college:

Teacher: Remember lads, a fish supper is nice covered in Daddy's sauce, but unless you want kids, keep the safety catch on, or aim high!

Students: Eh??????????

Teacher: Wear a condom or give her a pearl necklace!

Students: Sir, what are you on about?

Teacher: Come on her tits, you divs!!

:D

sociopath 24 August 2006 11:38 AM

someone i know has got pregnant without the boyfriends knowledge(behind his back, on purpose) and wants to keep the baby. the girl is prepared to see a solicitor and make a statement saying that she got herself pregnant on purpose knowing that the B/F didnt want any children. she is willing to say that she accepts full responsibility for the baby and will not make any financial demands on the would be father during the childs childhood.

will this prevent any agencies saying he is responsible for the childs upkeep during its dependent years?

The filthy b1tch doesn't deserve to have a womb. I suggest you tip off the boyfriend and hope that he gets her offed.

T4molie 24 August 2006 11:39 AM

:lol: @NS04

My 2 pence worth - if she doesn't claim then I don't think they'll ever be a problem HOWEVER as you have said that she will claim once she's given birth then I think the poor bloke is gonna be screwed :(

RMA26 24 August 2006 11:42 AM

i dont :mad:

she has already said that she wont name him on the birth certificate but for the next 19 years she could and prolly wil change her mind.

i hate seeing people get stitched up.............unless its me doing the stitching:D

Needle & thread?:confused:

Neanderthal 24 August 2006 11:43 AM

What a bitch :mad:

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Does the CSA still exist?

Sky one, most week nights at about 10pm! :thumb: BTW Miami or NY??? :lol1:

ns04

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by RMA26
Needle & thread?:confused:

After the birth maybe!! :eek: :eek: :lol1:

phil_wrx 24 August 2006 12:02 PM

nope they will still hunt him down like a dog unless she says she got pregnant on a one night stand and doesnt know the name of the father as she was drunk

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by phil_wrx
unless she says she got pregnant on a one night stand and doesnt know the name of the father as she was drunk

In which case she'll get a slot on a daytime chat show!

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! :D

ns04

phil_wrx 24 August 2006 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
In which case she'll get a slot on a daytime chat show!

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! :D

ns04

nah u can have that plank jeremy kyle

sarasquares 24 August 2006 12:08 PM

ive just spoken to a solicitor and have been told that he is fooked. she is liable to 15% of his net income till the child is 19(further education):eek:

and if she claims benefits he has to pay shed loads, possibly 2/3rds of his income:eek2:

i am glad i am a woman:thumb:

lightning101 24 August 2006 12:09 PM

Morning after pill in her morning coffee :thumb:

sarasquares 24 August 2006 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by lightning101
Morning after pill in her morning coffee :thumb:

i was thinking more along the lines of bumping her with my car:)

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 12:11 PM

i am glad i am a woman:thumb:

And I am glad Boots have a 2 for 1 sale on Durex!!! ;) :D

PS Not exactly a proud day for Women.....nor Men to be honest! :D

jasey 24 August 2006 12:11 PM

One day men will wake up to the dangers of poking what they don't understand :).

sarasquares 24 August 2006 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
And I am glad Boots have a 2 for 1 sale on Durex!!! ;) :D

PS Not exactly a proud day for Women.....nor Men to be honest! :D

why are women such bitches?:cool:

davegtt 24 August 2006 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by jasey
One day men will wake up to the dangers of poking what they don't understand :).

And then they'll continue poking anyway, or life as we know it will die :D

jasey 24 August 2006 12:13 PM

Cos they're the ones with the fannies and they know we're the ones that want them :mad: .

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 12:14 PM

Cause men are Arseholes and that way it balances out! :lol1:

jjones 24 August 2006 12:14 PM

he can always move out of europe.

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by jasey
Cos they're the ones with the fannies and they know we're the ones that want them :mad: .

But we're the ones with the pump action single barrel baby batter shotguns and in this instance it was the woman who needed the services of one of these! :thumb:

Ns04

sarasquares 24 August 2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by jjones
he can always move out of europe.

there is plenty of room in Eastern Europe :D

New_scooby_04 24 August 2006 12:18 PM

there is plenty of doom in Eastern Europe :D

Edited for accuracy! :lol1: