ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Lots of scoobs around trafford park (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/533931-lots-of-scoobs-around-trafford-park.html)

500 08 August 2006 07:59 PM

why not get your name on the karting cong?

moneys 08 August 2006 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by 500
why not get your name on the karting cong?

he would do but it would mean that he might have to go more than ten yards in his car. but if you could possibly get hold of warrington speedway and ask them to bring all the karts and track to the trafford centre car park, he might be interested.

paulthejambo 08 August 2006 09:35 PM

Just to add my 2 cents, I'll be attending the WSC meet tomorrow night in New Brighton. That's a 100 mile :eek: round trip from wilmslow not including the diversion past the Trafford Centre I'll be doing to pick up adam (500), who is also a regular attendee of the SMACS meets at The Unicorn btw.
(And he currently drives a 5 litre Merc which costs 15 quid just to start!!:lol1: :lol1: )

Plus we went to Festinnnniiog (SP?) in North Wales as a group at the weekend and drained a whole tank of juice.

Then there's The Chief's Marathon drive out on the 27th to look foward to.:) :notworthy

So one trip a month to the SMACS and back can't be that bad?? :wonder:

P.s Adam - your turn to drive on the next one! :lol1: :thumb: :lol1:

stressymare 08 August 2006 09:54 PM

well do you really think he's gunna make the time an effort wiv all the sarky posts that are been left

for gods sake just lay off him

:mad:

paulthejambo 09 August 2006 08:33 AM

I was merely highlighting how far we or I go as part of SMACS.

It wasn't intended to be sarky.

My apologies if that's how my post was conveyed. :) :)

The Chief 09 August 2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by stressymare
well do you really think he's gunna make the time an effort wiv all the sarky posts that are been left

for gods sake just lay off him

:mad:

Wait until he has to have his initiation:lol1:

cw42 09 August 2006 10:13 AM

I'm trying to muster up something glib and funny to say on this thread, but the whole thing is just like too much hard work :)
Why post asking for meets, get replies about 3 possible locations, then moan that you havn't got time to go to anything? Beats me.
Cong, when you've got the time, and the inclination to actually drive your car, then you're more than welcome to come to a meet. The chances of the SMACS upping sticks and touring the North West though are fairly remote, so don't hold your breath Liz, although you could start your own club by all means :thumb: ;) STNWSOC
Stressymare's
Touring
North
West
Subaru
Owners
Club
motto "we love change" :D

Damn, found something glib and funny to say! :D

The Chief 09 August 2006 10:27 AM

Or....

Touring
With
Any
Turbos &
Subarus!!!:lol1:

cong 09 August 2006 12:21 PM

dont worry ive been on scoobynet long enough not to get wound up by peoples comments lol, i dont get easily irritated by peoples comments, i do have a sense of humour,

i was trying to state that why isnt there any groups around manchester centre and hinting on you lot to ahem "meet closer" lol

but looks like i might have to pop down, when i get time............

The Chief 09 August 2006 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by cong
dont worry ive been on scoobynet long enough not to get wound up by peoples comments lol, i dont get easily irritated by peoples comments, i do have a sense of humour,

i was trying to state that why isnt there any groups around manchester centre and hinting on you lot to ahem "meet closer" lol

but looks like i might have to pop down, when i get time............

We have people that come further - get your ass down here - trust me you'll have a good time - we wont bite y'know. and Shhhhh i'll let you in on a secret. the pub is lovely and there is a load of fit Tot serving behind the bar.

in fact when its warm they might as well not wear anything!!!:lol1:

and thats between you and me:)

500 09 August 2006 01:20 PM

I suppose it's just that everyone enjoys the visit to the Unicorn, it's a nice pub with parking just for us (although it's been getting busier lately) and that most people live around the stockport area. there are meets closer to you with a Cads meet on a sunday afteernoon if that appeals?

What do you drive so we can look out for you???

:thumb:

cw42 09 August 2006 03:02 PM

I'm guessing cong drives a red my99 uk turbo with a boot full of laptops :D

cong 09 August 2006 05:36 PM

PMSL.............................................. ................................laptop any1?

i have a stalker

cw42 09 August 2006 05:42 PM

you wish! :)

moneys 09 August 2006 06:09 PM

hang on a minute there are meets closer to home:Suspiciou well i never new that . ive been traipsing all the way to bloody wilmslow every month putting loads of miles and spending loads of money on my car to meet in a pub with a load of mancs:cuckoo: who being a scouser im not even supposed to like. ive also only just managed to get a bloody sticker for my car (which i had to pay for, who paid for the one that was put up in the window of the pub?), ive been asking for one for months and the t-shirt i ordered took ages to arrive and came in the wrong size (XL im only a medium honest). well im going off now to join the T.W.A.T.S that the chief mentioned before as they sound like a nice group of lads. im with you stressy get of mr congs back you lot, he sounds like a great lad with good ideas to move the T.W.A.T.S forward , see you at the NBO next year smacs we,ll be the ones on the show winning stand:luxhello:

pete higham 09 August 2006 06:36 PM

eerrmmm ste some of us are salfordians not mancs :hjtwofing

moneys 09 August 2006 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham

salfordordians thats fu*king great pete :lol1: i like that mate. you coming to join our T.W.A.T.S meet mate? we,ll be at a car park near you soon, you wont miss us our trademark will be neon windscreen washers:norty:

stressymare 09 August 2006 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham

im not even that

:lol:

Andy S. 09 August 2006 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by moneys
and the t-shirt i ordered took ages to arrive and came in the wrong size (XL im only a medium honest).

Was just about to loose it when I realised you where Joking (I hope)

LOL

pete higham 09 August 2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Andy S.
Was just about to loose it when I realised you where Joking (I hope)

LOL

:eek: andy....lose it.....:eek2: from a man that is so laid back hes horizontal :D :thumb: