ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Stag night.......where to have it??????? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/533235-stag-night-where-to-have-it.html)

Scooby Roo 02 August 2006 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
probably because, paying someone to have sex with, is very close to actually being married...
pretty much everytime you have sex, you have to buy the other half something, shoes, dinner, holiday etc :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

and the last chance you get to sleep with a "fit" lass :D

LMFAO floodgates are open and my thread is hijacked :D

PS

Sociopath - try someone who shive a git. Also, look at the profile I live in Brighton [and married with a nipper before anyone starts :)]

SwissTony 02 August 2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Roo
LMFAO floodgates are open and my thread is hijacked :D

PS

Sociopath - try someone who shive a git. Also, look at the profile I live in Brighton [and married with a nipper before anyone starts :)]

i dont think your profile shows brighton matey :D
ignore him anyway :D

Scooby Roo 02 August 2006 01:38 PM

Damn it used to before urmmmmmmmmmmm the ScoobyNet upgrade :)

I'm lying anyway as I come from Hove actually :D

miss*scoobygav555* 02 August 2006 01:41 PM

I think a lot of you men are all mouth!!..:D

Find it hard to believe that men say a month before they get married sleep with some whores because its going to be the last "fit bird.." there going to sleep with!!..:D

Strip clubs, great! Sleeping with whores..:nono:

Just my opinion of course.

Carla..:D

sociopath 02 August 2006 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Roo

Actually your profile says nothing of the sort. Lol at the involuntary outburst though. :D

No one would have guessed you were gay so there really wasn't any need to parade your 'showpiece' wife and child for our benefit! :lol1:

SwissTony 02 August 2006 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by sociopath
Actually your profile says nothing of the sort. Lol at the involuntary outburst though. :D

No one would have guessed you were gay so there really wasn't any need to parade your 'showpiece' wife and child for our benefit! :lol1:

think he answered that one, you spoon :D

Damn it used to before urmmmmmmmmmmm the ScoobyNet upgrade :)

sociopath 02 August 2006 02:24 PM

think he answered that one, you spoon :D

Who are you? The boyfriend? http://forums.ratedesi.com/images/sm...eddysmiley.gif

hail-hail 02 August 2006 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555*
I think a lot of you men are all mouth!!..:D

Find it hard to believe that men say a month before they get married sleep with some whores because its going to be the last "fit bird.." there going to sleep with!!..:D

Strip clubs, great! Sleeping with whores..:nono:

Just my opinion of course.

It's all just big boys talk...........I would reckon that 99.9% of stags don't go round pumping some trout just because they are getting married soon.

However doesn't mean the rest of the people on the stag can't have some good clean fun with the ladies of the night......................:D

SwissTony 02 August 2006 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by sociopath

mmmm, is the job on offer :D

miss*scoobygav555* 02 August 2006 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by hail-hail
It's all just big boys talk...........I would reckon that 99.9% of stags don't go round pumping some trout just because they are getting married soon.

However doesn't mean the rest of the people on the stag can't have some good clean fun with the ladies of the night......................:D

You're right, there's nothing wrong with that!!..;)

99.9% of men, are all talk!!..:D

SwissTony 02 August 2006 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555*
You're right, there's nothing wrong with that!!..;)

99.9% of men, are all talk!!..:D

well with that thinking, then your man will be having a ball at any of his mates stag nights he goes to :D

lordharding 02 August 2006 06:42 PM

Being a king of stag night tours

Prague is still top

£80 flight hotel £20

booze ranges from 35 pence to £1.50 in the tourist area

one night I was totally blotto in adodgy pub untill 430 AM and spent £ 4 .50

clubs are great

women are fantastic

always walk never take a taxi though

A very close 2nd place is RIGA latvia which is even cheaper and the birds etc are even better and we flew there for £50 return from liverpool

miss*scoobygav555* 02 August 2006 08:38 PM

well with that thinking, then your man will be having a ball at any of his mates stag nights he goes to :D

Gav's a good boy!..:D

He know's what side his breads butterd..;):lol1:

Carla..:)

Scooby Roo 02 August 2006 08:50 PM

All things said it's looking like Prague :)

Lee247 02 August 2006 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by nathanb
She's a geordie of course!!!

http://ccgi.rallytrader.plus.com/for...s_nod_icon.gif

Dan J 02 August 2006 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding
A very close 2nd place is RIGA latvia which is even cheaper and the birds etc are even better and we flew there for £50 return from liverpool

I don't get this. It's even cheaper than Prague and the birds etc are better yet it's a close second?!! Surely that makes it the winner!!

I did Prague a few years back and it was a great weekend. Off to Riga in September for another stag and I can't wait!

dpb 02 August 2006 09:07 PM

Geezer whose yot i worked on has rented out his london flat (pays the moergage...+) and has just sailed for Riga -permanantly i spoose -cant think why..................:D