ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Famous People That Own Scoobies ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/52223-famous-people-that-own-scoobies.html)

Terzo 333 03 November 2001 02:28 PM

...and they've got the biggest corner flags in the Nationwide...!

None Prouder 03 November 2001 06:32 PM

Reminds me of a joke I almost got on the old Dominic Diamond weekend radio show.

What's the difference between Danni Behr and M*n United?
M*n U have got 11 c*nts and she's only got one.

For some reason they wouldn't put me on air, although Diamond did say that he had just heard the best joke of the day but couldn't broadcast it. Does that make me a famous scooby owner ;)?

None Prouder

Mac's Power 03 November 2001 06:40 PM

Jim Corr from the Corrs had a heavily modded Turbo. We did all the work on it but I believe he has changed it for a skyline now :-(

Paul.

chelsie_uk 03 November 2001 09:57 PM

Didn't that fat bloke who plays Barry in Eastenders have a Scoob? Ackerskully, I thinks that was a Legacy..... Still it's a Scoob

Yes and the guy that plays his dad has one too

chel xxx

MichelleWRX1994 04 November 2001 05:43 AM

Get the red sh1te off this thread immediately ;)

Up the Villa - well at least no one can accuse me of glory hunting ;) (flame suit on - unlike most M*n United fans ;))

Michelle :D

M Hutton 04 November 2001 08:17 AM

Michelle,

Just a quick note - 3-0... three - nil.

Sometimes (not the sometimes) it is actually fun to be a Newcastle fan! ;)

davyboy 04 November 2001 09:02 AM

I am with michelle on this one. we are top of the league, say we are top of the league! (at the time of writing this!!)

bennetm 04 November 2001 09:42 AM

Dave Richards.... hmmm...

M Hutton.... Recognise that name too - you famous? Not a DJ character are you.

Apologies in advance for being a muppett.

MB

alexf 04 November 2001 11:01 AM

Time for a football forum on the BBS? ;)

astraboy 04 November 2001 11:22 AM

Only if there are any shadwell supporters on it :)
Cos weeeee are shadwell!
and shadwell is are name!!!
astraboy.

alexf 04 November 2001 11:29 AM

Shadwell? wasn't he a dodgy stereotypical welsh anorak on a BBC 2 comedy program in the 80s? ;)

None Prouder 04 November 2001 07:17 PM

It would be very remiss of me if I didn't take a little time out of my busy day to remind you all that the Mighty Reds just beat the scum 3-1. I think that's 4 in a row. Spookily enough that's also the number of European Cups we've won, to their 2. I don't think I need to get into League Titles (but we've got 18). What a wonderful wonderful day.

None Prouder

topper 04 November 2001 07:26 PM

whats all this WE business they dont play
there home games in london do they ?????
feel free to tell me if i'm wrong

None Prouder 04 November 2001 08:33 PM

Feeling a bit brittle are we. So are you suggesting that scousers must live in Liverpool all their lives? They couldn't possibly live away from Liverpool could they. After all the only people living and working in London are born and bred Londoners. How stupid of me. Incidentally, you don't think that it might show full and total commitment to your team to have season tickets and drive 450 miles for a home game. I've only had mine the 8 years (all while living in London). I've been on this planet for 36 years and for 31 of them I've supported Liverpool Football Club.

None Prouder

ps Rant over.

Hunk 04 November 2001 11:49 PM

Sorry, on-topic, Prince Laurent from Belgium gets mentioned in the newspapers with his Impreza. Once @ 190 km/h and once @ 220 km/h.

Darren Thompson 05 November 2001 08:08 AM

Wes Brown has an MY00 see him around all the time.

Daz.

topper 05 November 2001 08:30 PM

no,thats not what i'm suggesting
i thought it was just us mancs
who where based in the s.east
or so you'd beleive if you listened
to every other jealous footy fan !!!!

None Prouder 06 November 2001 07:48 AM

Topper - your apology is accepted ;)

None Prouder

Darren Thompson 06 November 2001 08:00 AM

None Prouder how many hubcaps did you have to steal to move to London mate !!!!!! (LOL)

Oh so you beat Man U 4 times, great well done good effort the best team won.

Did you win the Championship..........................NO !!! (LOL)

Beat United or win the Championship answers on a post card to None Prouder before the end of the current season.

Daz.

P.S: Born in Manchester and dont support them from a pub or arm chair.

None Prouder 06 November 2001 09:03 AM

Daz, I agree with you completely mate. The best team won. My career obviously started with hub caps, then the odd crate off the docks, moving on to cars and now I just syphon off a bit of client's money ;)

I think you'll find that I haven't said I would rather we beat your mob than won the League, but that doesn't stop me enjoying it when we do. Besides you should take it as a compliment that teams see your mob as the real test. We certainly did that when we were dominant - but then we were a bit more gracious all round :)

For what it's worth I still think m*nyoo are the favourites for the League.

BTW I've got no problem at all with real mancs like yourself. I have a grudging respect for the way your lot really take the p1ss when you have d1cked us at Anfield. With a keen sense of irony rarely exhibited in football chants they will sing "Spot the scouser on the Kop" ;)

None Prouder

humbug 06 November 2001 09:26 AM

MUFC's era of dominance is fast coming to an ignominious end. They are clearly in a tail-spin and the Summer signings have been a disaster on the pitch and in the dressing-room.

Can't say I 'm sorry. Arrogant gits.

Darren Thompson 06 November 2001 09:36 AM

None Prouder well said mate nice to talk to a genuine footy fan and yes things aren’t as well as they could be but never mind that’s life and we have had the odd bit of success over the last decade or so but I think Liverpool are on the road back to the glory days now.

Humbug who do you support or are you to ashamed to come out of the closet !!!!!

Daz.

P.S: I would sooner Liverpool win than the Gunners.

None Prouder 06 November 2001 02:07 PM

Thanks Daz. Who said scousers and mancs can't get along. I'm surprised that you would rather Liverpool win the title than Arsenal.

None Prouder

seejay555 06 November 2001 02:37 PM

Darren,
Get those bumps felt at once!!

Darren Thompson 06 November 2001 02:56 PM

OOOP NORTH MATE !!!!!

What bumps, were am I, who are you ?????????

Daz.

seejay555 06 November 2001 03:55 PM

Just an itinerant poster seeing you getting too friendly with a scouser (well, scouse supporter at least!!)