ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What cars do women really like? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/519761-what-cars-do-women-really-like.html)

Nat 01 June 2006 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
3 in a row. Burnnnnn

Lol at all the replies that got :lol1: End of the day she left mr millionaire for me so she must have really liked it eh :lol1: Money is far from everythign boys :)

V1CK1 01 June 2006 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by lpski1
shall we say 8pm ? PM address :thumb:

:lol:

lightning101 01 June 2006 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nat21
:lol1: It's wasted on her, she has no interest in cars, going fast, cruising, or in her eyes looking like a **** in a big orange thing.

So he must have had a huge cock and new how to satisfy her then ;)

V1CK1 01 June 2006 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
An own goal lightening - i believe shes one of those blood sucking estaTe agent types :D

Arghhhhhhhhh dont tell everyone, lol

Vicki :D

Nat 01 June 2006 11:40 AM

Maybe also worthwhile adding that since we've been together she's had to put up with Bentley Continental, Ferrari 308, 328, 430 Spyder, E-Type V12, Maserati 3200GT, a 911 Turbo and Marcos Mantaray that i've been driving. She wasn't interested in any of those either :)

Do some of you guys find it hard to believe that some girls just are not interested in cars at all?

V1CK1 01 June 2006 11:42 AM

No lamborghini though Nat?

Nat 01 June 2006 11:43 AM

Could have had a Gallardo instead of the 430 as it goes and could still be in one next week if i choose! Thought it would be a bit tacky/sad to get the same car, don't you?

AudiLover 01 June 2006 11:44 AM

So where do I find rich lonely career woman? Ive had no luck at the local pub so far :p

lightning101 01 June 2006 11:44 AM

So she is just after the money then, going from one rich and blind man to another :lol1:

Kyl3cook 01 June 2006 11:45 AM

If ever I pick a woman up in my Evo, they always wonder what it is. As long as I don't get too enthusiastic and I play it down it doesn't seem to worry them...I do always hope that I may have use the acceleration for a bit, but I don't mention it...I just wait to see if the comment on 'what the hell happened there'. If they ask, I just say it's a rally car. If they say it's chav I tell them to get out and walk!

I have picked them up in my discovery too, and then they just comment on how high up they are :D

Nat 01 June 2006 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Kyl3cook
If ever I pick a woman up in my Evo, they always wonder what it is. As long as I don't get too enthusiastic and I play it down it doesn't seem to worry them...I do always hope that I may have use the acceleration for a bit, but I don't mention it...I just wait to see if the comment on 'what the hell happened there'. If they ask, I just say it's a rally car. If they say it's chav I tell them to get out and walk!

I have picked them up in my discovery too, and then they just comment on how high up they are :D

When i had an evo VIII couple of weeks ago she just referred to it as "chav car" all week. They just don't understand mate ;)

V1CK1 01 June 2006 11:48 AM

Could have had a Gallardo instead of the 430 as it goes and could still be in one next week if i choose! Thought it would be a bit tacky/sad to get the same car, don't you?

I think you should have. She will love the car if its yours, its the man that maketh the car.

What car does your missus drive then? Or do you privide a chauffeur? lol

Nat 01 June 2006 11:53 AM

lol, she has a Saxo that she's had for 7/8 years. Runs her own business, v successful, could easily buy something expensive/nice but has no need or interest in doing so. I'm getting a bit annoyed having to keep fixing the saxo though ;) Although it's great for leaving at the station over the weekend or around town overnight. If i spent a massive whack on a car she would NOT love me for it believe me! :lol1:

AudiLover 01 June 2006 11:54 AM

You know with society going down hill these days, and all these high profile muggings and murders happening maybe you should invest in a personal body guard. Shall I send my card :p

Saw a ferrari 430 spider yesterday. Was thinking what a wanker. It wasnt jealousy :Whatever_

V1CK1 01 June 2006 11:55 AM

Im sure if you jot down her beauty regime she would not be able to argue about what you spend on your car, lol

Nat 01 June 2006 11:58 AM

You know with society going down hill these days, and all these high profile muggings and murders happening maybe you should invest in a personal body guard. Shall I send my card :p

Saw a ferrari 430 spider yesterday. Was thinking what a wanker. It wasnt jealousy :Whatever_

You have a valid point. Drive any modern Ferrari and the majority people think that of you. Classic ones get a much better reaction.

V1CK1 01 June 2006 12:01 PM

It isnt that big a deal to see a Ferrari drive by now days, but a Lamborghini is always looked at and admired :)

Nat 01 June 2006 12:04 PM

Each to their own i guess. I'd crane my neck around for a Lotus Carlton but wouldn't look twice at a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche unless it was a Muira, 250GTO, or 73 RS. (ok and some other classic Ferrari's/Porsches ;)

miss*scoobygav555* 01 June 2006 12:04 PM

Not that it would bother me but if Gav came and picked me up in a Red Ferrari 430 on our first date I wouldn't have minded!!:D

Carla..:)

AudiLover 01 June 2006 12:06 PM

I saw a 250 GTO the other day my gosh that was a beauty.

Nat 01 June 2006 12:09 PM

I saw a 250 GTO the other day my gosh that was a beauty.

Seen Nick Masons at goodwood before - prefection.

V1CK1 01 June 2006 12:13 PM

On my drive to work each day i pass a house with his and hers Ferraris, they had a Lotus Carlton for sale a couple of months ago and my other half really wanted it.

But Im a Lambo girl :D

nathanb 01 June 2006 12:17 PM

My girlfriend is desperate for the new Astra convertible!!! She adores it but she cant afford it!!

V1CK1 01 June 2006 12:20 PM

Hows about saying what car you would like to be picked up in for a date, and what car you have been picked up in on said date.

WANT Lamborghini Murcielago........................................ ..GOT Ford Focus,

J4CKO 01 June 2006 12:21 PM

Saabs of course !

Nat 01 June 2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by V1CK1
Lotus Carlton for sale a couple of months ago and my other half really wanted it.

MAN Car :D

miss*scoobygav555* 01 June 2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by V1CK1
Hows about saying what car you would like to be picked up in for a date, and what car you have been picked up in on said date.

WANT Lamborghini Murcielago........................................ ..GOT Ford Focus,

WANT Ferrari 430...................................GOT a Scooby..;)

Carla..:D

AudiLover 01 June 2006 12:30 PM

Want a GF that doesnt spend my money...............Got a GF that spends my money.

Arent there any decent women out there?

lightning101 01 June 2006 12:31 PM

Want MAYBACH........................................Got - my end away, based on the fact that I am charming, witty, handsome and above all, modest :norty:

V1CK1 01 June 2006 12:32 PM

:lol: