ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   CORNERS!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/517429-corners.html)

scoobynut555 23 May 2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by baz69birds
No why dont you just FINE every who posts aswell then...
say 10p per post!!!
& 20p per corner.

this ESC FORUM will get very empty.

Bit of an over reaction there Baz don't you think :Whatever_, I did say in a good nature and as for charity always worthwhile. :)

John1uk 24 May 2006 08:24 AM

oops

:iamwithst

didn't see this thread honest :o

was at hospital last night at 3am and been up since, was a little bored.

no more corners for me :D

Mrs ESC 24 May 2006 08:34 AM

Dose that mean I have to keep an Eye on all these threads now OMG

Milamber 24 May 2006 12:50 PM

I've just got back from 3 days away and found a corner before this post....:D

frayz 24 May 2006 04:23 PM

Agree with Vtec :D

I dont even run my pages on a 20 post count anyway. Ive always just put up with corning but cant help but think its a bit gay

Sorry

Mrs spec'c'57 24 May 2006 04:53 PM

But then we also get a lot of pointless threads aswell, like people stating they have got to 100 Posts.... a waste of web space if you ask me....

97Catalunya 25 May 2006 01:09 AM

I don't want to speak out of line here but IMO I think what has happened is evolution :) considering the size of the club and how fast it is growing what was the "Essex Scooby Crew Events Forum" has turned into the "Essex Scooby Crew Community Forum" their are so many people in the club now this is the only way we get to chat to each other as it is hard to get round to chat with everyone @ the meets :brickwall.

Their are also so many newbies that want to get more involved but find it hard to include themselves @ the meets (myself included, I have been a member over a year and a half now but I am sure most of you still wouldn't recognise me if you saw me?) so this is a way of breaking the ice and geting a foot into the ESC.

So what I am saying is I understand this is an "Events Forum" and is still a very important tool for us to have but I think the ESC has grown beyond just the one forum. I don't know if it is poss for Scoobynet to supply us with a dedicated "Essex Scooby Crew Community" forum as this will solve the problem :thumb:

In an ideal world it would be nice to have our own website and forums as I think the club is big enough to warrant one, it would be nice to have a place the ESC can call home, but after speaking to a person who runs a large well known club forum their is a lot of work involved in doing so and a lot of red tape.

I totally understand what everyone in this thread has been saying but I feel that we should be making it easier to talk to one another not harder as I for one will start to think twice before posting a new thread as the last thing I wans to do is get on anyones nerves :(

Anyway sorry for the long post I have got off my soap box now LOL :lol1: and I hope I have not spoke out place as personally I am proud to be part of the ESC and would love to see it get bigger and better :thumb:

wbm3 25 May 2006 03:20 AM

Corners are highly gay and need to be stopped immediatly.

Adidas 25 May 2006 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by 97Catalunya

So what I am saying is I understand this is an "Events Forum" and is still a very important tool for us to have but I think the ESC has grown beyond just the one forum. I don't know if it is poss for Scoobynet to supply us with a dedicated "Essex Scooby Crew Community" forum as this will solve the problem :thumb:

You would not believe the aggro we had getting our on forum, its just over a year since we succeeded. The amount of complaints that we received when we were still posting in Southern was beyond a joke. In the end I seem to remember old posts being resurrected as to make a point that we needed one.
As is the norm Tiny and Phil negotiated this as (IIRC) we threatened to go over to the SIDC site, therefore, the Webmasters saw sense and the ESC forum was born. I really can't see the point of another Forum.

As for a website of our own, see what happens if you click on www.essexscoobycrew.co.uk ;) :)

Phil 25 May 2006 07:40 AM

This forum has evolved which is great and yes there is more than just events in here which is great, perhaps we can just keep the EVENTS threads clear of corners and ot chat

No need for heavy policing as this is a great place to be

No need for a forum of our own ........................ we have one HERE [and thats coming from me who was quite happy for you to come over to the SIDC orginally]

just my 2 euro's

baz69birds 25 May 2006 08:06 AM

corner

Originally Posted by wbm3
Corners are highly gay and need to be stopped immediatly.

i agree :thumb:

97Catalunya 25 May 2006 09:14 AM

Thats cool was just having a rant LOL :thumb:

Adidas 25 May 2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens

No need for heavy policing as this is a great place to be

:Suspiciou :Suspiciou :Suspiciou ;)

Phil 25 May 2006 01:39 PM

Heavy Policing FFS

not HEAVY POLICE ......................................PMSL

Kettle, pot and Black .......................I know I KNOW ;)

Adidas 25 May 2006 01:41 PM

;)

Spec'c'57 25 May 2006 03:07 PM

:lol:

SirFozzalot 31 May 2006 12:10 PM

BTTT for Mr FISHUK :p :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Fishuk 31 May 2006 05:23 PM

me being thick whats bttt:wonder:

Fishuk 31 May 2006 05:24 PM

dont bring me into this what have i done

Milamber 31 May 2006 05:34 PM

bttt = back to the top.

We have a corner amnesty at the moment......