ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Nottingham Scoob Spotters Thread!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/514553-nottingham-scoob-spotters-thread.html)

ricardo_wrx 18 May 2006 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Dazza01
Spermwagon (White classic) spotted outside my house today at 1pm :D

On the M1, you got on just behind me at J25 then caught me up waved when you passed as you noticed the SCOOBYCLINIC stickers on my Micra :-*
was a private plate R-220-

On A52 from QMC nearing priory island, saw, flashed and waved, and you waved back, at 1.45pm today

Whata good idea, scoobyclinic stickers on the run around! My mrs fiesta's getting a makeover this weekend! Lol

mikeGG 18 May 2006 02:58 PM

Usually spot Dazza every Sunday when Im washing my car outside my girlfriends parents house in Beeston! Although my car is now a Lotus Elise Im sure when I had my Terzo a couple of years ago both cars were fairly standard now Dazza's has evolved into a monster!

Dazza01 18 May 2006 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by mikeGG
Usually spot Dazza every Sunday when Im washing my car outside my girlfriends parents house in Beeston! Although my car is now a Lotus Elise Im sure when I had my Terzo a couple of years ago both cars were fairly standard now Dazza's has evolved into a monster!

Oh yes its a monster alright :thumb: i've woke a sleeping giant and half of Beeston i think :D

Ha, saw you the other sunday giving it a wash :D i pick my mate up then on way to pub :thumb: He did say that guy there washing that Elise did have a scooby :D

StudentScooby 19 June 2006 12:56 AM

Spotted the monster in Beeston on saturday, sadly i was in the transit connect but couldnt resist a wave anyway.

ricardo_wrx 19 June 2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by StudentScooby
Spotted the monster in Beeston on saturday, sadly i was in the transit connect but couldnt resist a wave anyway.

Whats that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?

Spotted the monster in Beeston outside the Beekeeper Friday lunch.

My mate told me I was a sad case for knowing the names of other scooby owners. Hes only jelous because he doesnt know the names of fellow Volvo owners! Lol:lol1:

gaz c 19 June 2006 05:17 PM

loads at (MFN) notts cruise last night (sunday).

a very nice p1.:notworthy

three 2006 2 blues and one black!

lot's of classics. inc mine.

and a very nice silver lambo!:notworthy

gaz c.:thumb:

Dazza01 19 June 2006 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by StudentScooby

Sorry buddy, didn't notice you, next honk the horn and flash at me then i might stand a chance :D

Dazza01 19 June 2006 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ricardo_wrx
Whats that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?

Spotted the monster in Beeston outside the Beekeeper Friday lunch.

i take it you were in the Bee keepers then ? cos i know i wasn't :D

Scooby.Newbie 19 June 2006 09:18 PM

Was in Burton Joyce all weekend and there abouts, driving around and never saw one the three days I was there, was looking forward to waving to some notherners as well :thumb:

Dazza01 20 June 2006 01:05 PM

Blue Sti8 waiting to pull out onto Wollaton Rd last night about 8ish :thumb:

ricardo_wrx 21 June 2006 12:19 PM

i take it you were in the Bee keepers then ? cos i know i wasn't :D

Yes I was.... tasting the local ale i was.

Dazza01 21 June 2006 12:45 PM

Yes I was.... tasting the local ale i was.

Im glad we cleared that up as the Mrs thought i'd gone for a sneaky one :D:D:D

Scratch 26 June 2006 08:36 PM

Have spotted Dazza a couple of times, and there are a couple that come past me on the Long Eaton road as I cycle to work (most) days, so wouldn't expect people to wave :)

Saw a WR1 in the Chilwell Retail park car park a couple of weekends ago, and a pretty lady got out :norty:

What else have I seen. Hmmm, a stickered up WR Blue 4 door outside the bike shop in Chesterfield on Thursday morning when I went in to get some bits and bobs.

Scratch 26 June 2006 08:38 PM

Haven't seen anyone when I've been out in the wagon yet though :(

ricardo_wrx 27 June 2006 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Scratch

What colour and reg is your wagon scratch? I'll keep my eyes open. I will either be in my blue bug eye wrx or silver fiesta with scoobyclinic sticker in back.

watto52 27 June 2006 11:54 AM

im comming down to notts on sat night. If you see a gold Rover waving and flashing at you, It me:luxhello:
BTW ill be in the beeston area sat night then over to strelly on sunday.:(
Ex GF babys christning.

Dazza01 27 June 2006 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by watto52
im comming down to notts on sat night. If you see a gold Rover waving and flashing at you, It me:luxhello:
BTW ill be in the beeston area sat night then over to strelly on sunday.:(
Ex GF babys christning.

I'll try andmake sure i un you over this time :D but as its the England game i may not be in a fit state to drive anywhere :rolleyes:

Dazza01 27 June 2006 12:12 PM

Passed a Red wagon a few days back, was on way ak from Long Eaton just pasing the lights at Toton

Dazza01 27 June 2006 12:13 PM

JULY 16TH EATON FARM 1PM

BE THERE :thumb: and you will see a far few of us :D

watto52 27 June 2006 12:16 PM

I'll try andmake sure i un you over this time :D but as its the England game i may not be in a fit state to drive anywhere :rolleyes:

Oh good. Means ill wait for you to get out the boozer and run you down and nick your car. (joke).:lol1:

Where you watching the game? Im not gonna be in notts till around 10.30 ish so itll five live on the radio:(

Dazza01 27 June 2006 12:17 PM

Oh good. Means ill wait for you to get out the boozer and run you down and nick your car. (joke).:lol1:

Where you watching the game? Im not gonna be in notts till around 10.30 ish so itll five live on the radio:(

at home on my BIG telly :D

watto52 27 June 2006 12:19 PM

at home on my BIG telly :D

Ill drive thru your house then:)

Dazza01 27 June 2006 01:33 PM

Ill drive thru your house then:)

pmsl, its the one with the big Yella M on the front :D

Dazza01 27 June 2006 08:09 PM

What else have I seen. Hmmm, a stickered up WR Blue 4 door outside the bike shop in Chesterfield on Thursday morning when I went in to get some bits and bobs.

That would be scoobydee (Dee) on midland scoobies as she is now, thats where she works :thumb:

scoobydee2 28 June 2006 09:29 PM

Yep that would be me :luxhello: its usually hidden away in a corner but I turn up late on Thursdays and miss out on my usual parking spot :mad:

Dazza01 29 June 2006 08:35 PM

Blue 04 Sti A52 Bardils island going towards Derby :rolleyes: about 4.45pm today

then 2 minutes late Blue new shape wagon, coming from Long Eaton onto J25 island, i spoke to you at the Autokarna show the other Sunday about modding your wagon when the warrenty runs out :thumb:

Dazza01 05 July 2006 12:39 AM

Red classic, reg ends PEP at about 5pm ish,looks like you were leaving work :thumb:

ricardo_wrx 05 July 2006 11:26 AM

P555 *** 2000 Turb, near Boots

Spotted you twice so far this week. There are quite a few scoobies knocking about in the Boots complex i guess?

Dazza01 05 July 2006 01:11 PM

Spotted you twice so far this week. There are quite a few scoobies knocking about in the Boots complex i guess?

thats shaggy555 if im not mistaken

555-Shaggy 05 July 2006 02:25 PM

That's you mistaken then Dazza, it's me 555-Shaggy ;) (close enough I guess, cos I'm not gonna cause an argument, you're bigger than me)

Ricardo, twice this week? you in a stealth wagon? can't have missed one twice. There are about 6 or 7 in Boots that I am aware of. :D:D:D

:cool: