ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What Is This Country Coming Too?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/506918-what-is-this-country-coming-too.html)

lightning101 12 April 2006 12:51 PM

Black sheep are a minority though :lol1:

Scooby Snacks 23 12 April 2006 01:30 PM

I've just read Kar227's post about the thatched loafs cos cottage loafs upset the poofs.

You know what, nothing surprises me any more!

lightning101 12 April 2006 01:31 PM

I wouldn't believe people like that existed if I didn't see it typed in white and white :lol1:

The Zohan 12 April 2006 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks 23
I've just read Kar227's post about the thatched loafs cos cottage loafs upset the poofs.

You know what, nothing surprises me any more!

Not sure you can say 'poofs', would it not be vaginally challenged or such?

lightning101 12 April 2006 01:33 PM

Paul thats not fair on the hermaphrodites :nono:

The Zohan 12 April 2006 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by lightning101

LOL!
You (i) just cannot win can you (i)

lpski1 12 April 2006 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by lightning101

they can go fcuk themselves :D

Daft Lad 12 April 2006 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
LOL!
You (i) just cannot win can you (i)

Of course not, winning would be unfair on those who lose - *cough* sorry, experience 'deferred victory' :mad:

SJ_Skyline 12 April 2006 01:43 PM

Paul, you should cook up a bunch of buns with swastikas on them and see how well they sell/offend ;):thumb:

The Zohan 12 April 2006 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
Paul, you should cook up a bunch of buns with swastikas on them and see how well they sell/offend ;):thumb:

ROTFLMAO - Swastika buns - Thats funny!

lightning101 12 April 2006 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
ROTFLMAO - Swastika buns - Thats funny!

Not if your oven was on the fritz :nono:

AudiLover 12 April 2006 01:53 PM

99% of the minorites couldnt give a toss about a chalkboard being called a black board or singing bah bah black sheep.

Government needs to stop fannying about with all this stupidity.

But is it really the government thats doing these things and not certain councils and organisations? Its organisations that reccomend these things to schools and only in certain boroughs that got rid of xmas so to speak. It seems only the muslim community doesnt like it.

As for singing ba ba black sheep, well say if theres only one black kid in a school full of white kids. Some of the other children who arent been brought up might end up saying nasty things to the black child. It has happened and I only see it as a pre caution.

SJ_Skyline 12 April 2006 01:57 PM

I blame Tony Blair™ :D

ScoobyJawa 12 April 2006 03:44 PM

Great way to teach our kids that only Ethnic Minorities are allowed to do anything.

So glad I'm going to be leaving this country.

Wurzel 12 April 2006 03:55 PM

this was posted up a few weeks ago, summat to do with the head teacher of a school wanting the crosses removed so as not to offend, there was also a quote from a JW saying that the crosses do offend JWs. The kids at this school will just be given the buns known as current buns and not HCBs.

Brit_in_Japan 12 April 2006 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiggs
all thats needed to get these stories going:

1 X PC idiot

1000 X anti PC idiots that then tell the world how the whole UK is too PC

As the UK has more than 1 PC idiot and SN has plenty of the rest its fair to say these stories will continue.

You're not wrong! You've got to love threads like this, take one 3 year old report about one loony council, and regurgitate it every Easter to make it seem like the country is going to ruin. Excellent!

And as has been stated, the Christian Church actually hijacked hot-cross buns from paganism is, as it's hijacked lots of other "Christian" symbols from paganism or other religions such as Christmas trees, Easter Eggs, December 25th and the Holy Trinity. Try and find hot cross buns in the Bible!

lightning101 12 April 2006 04:10 PM

Youd have to hollow the bible out to fit hot cross buns in there :)

OllyK 12 April 2006 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel
there was also a quote from a JW saying that the crosses do offend JWs.

But any symbolism or outward portrayal associated with any other religion offends JW, it's part of their religion ;)

I just want to know if the JW who parks thier STi at the local JW gathering hut uses SN