ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What do you do for a living and how big is your house???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/505959-what-do-you-do-for-a-living-and-how-big-is-your-house.html)

StickyMicky 08 April 2006 05:03 PM

i have a nice tent

CC 08 April 2006 07:58 PM

I program (i'm quite **** at it). My house is not a house it's a small flat but ive paid alot of the mortgage and i own a fckin fast skyline and have a nice young fit gf :D

jonathan100 08 April 2006 09:54 PM

i'm a chef i get payed fook all for the graft i put in.
i live in a 3 bedroom semi with no morgage. not bad for 24
not trying to brag i've been lucky/unlucky to loose a few members of my famly over the past 3 years who very kindly left me money.

Apparition 08 April 2006 10:20 PM

Some bloomin' nosey people on Scoobynet these days.
Yve

ALi-B 08 April 2006 10:36 PM

I'm on incapacity benefit, but sell pirate DVDs on the side.
I have a nice car on mobility allowance
I have a large council house for my family
I have 6 children, by 4 different mothers (two 15yrs old, one 16 and one 18).

'appy dayz :)

Leslie 09 April 2006 11:48 AM

I used to whizz about a bit. We have a small but historic house with a sea view.

Les

bettyboo 09 April 2006 04:49 PM

:)

Petem95 09 April 2006 06:18 PM

Interesting to note that the size of new homes in the UK keeps falling - new homes in Germany are 50% bigger than UK homes, and compared to the rest of Europe, only Greece has new homes as small :rolleyes:

I guess thats what we get after years of Labour mismanagement - we have to house hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year, so as a result we have to concrete over the South with lots of pokey houses :mad:

Moonloops 09 April 2006 06:19 PM

Which house? - I have 3:o

scoobyvirgin 10 April 2006 10:48 AM

I'm a rectum stretcher, what more can I say?

Jonathan Davies 10 April 2006 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Petem95
Interesting to note that the size of new homes in the UK keeps falling - new homes in Germany are 50% bigger than UK homes, and compared to the rest of Europe, only Greece has new homes as small :rolleyes:

I guess thats what we get after years of Labour mismanagement - we have to house hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year, so as a result we have to concrete over the South with lots of pokey houses :mad:

Really? Stats I saw showed new homes in Greece as bigger than Germany. It's the old ones that are small in Greece, so average size is still quite small. Compared to the UK, where new houses are much smaller than the average exisitng stock. The same is true of Italy and Sweden though, so I don't see it as a party political issue somehow.

Gav 10 April 2006 11:23 AM

I own 1000 houses, do feck all and just wait for all the monthly rent to come in, i live in a Mansion in Prestbury worth 10 billion quid and have Wayne Rooney as my next door neighbour:D:D:D:D

little-ginge 10 April 2006 11:27 AM

I have to check the clouds for depth of fluffiness and ensure an even coat of white paint...

I'm a bit behind on that last task at the moment..:)

scott8629 10 April 2006 12:01 PM

Im a dusty miller and I keep you all in bread! Dont earn a bad wage for the area (Yorkshire).

Live on my own in a 2 bed link detatched house (end terrace with an alley way between next door).

Skotto

Patt@firstime 10 April 2006 12:42 PM

Earn ok, live in an ickle house.

HTH

CrisPDuk 10 April 2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
I spend 90% my money on cars, women and alcohol, and the rest I just squander...:lol1:

George Best may be dead, but his quotes live on;)

logiclee 10 April 2006 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555
I own 1000 houses, do feck all and just wait for all the monthly rent to come in, i live in a Mansion in Prestbury worth 10 billion quid and have Wayne Rooney as my next door neighbour:D:D:D:D

Best nip round and lend him £700000 then.

Cheers
Lee

logiclee 10 April 2006 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Petem95

Found this even 15years ago when I bought my house, new builds seem to be for midgets who do not require any sound proofing or privacy.
Ended up with a 1950's property with decent sized rooms, land, not overlooked from any side and enough sound proofing to run a proper Home Cinema and Hifi. :)
Also noticed a lot of new builds are now going for three stories so they can sell them as four and five bedroom houses but they are still sat on a six metre square plot.

Cheers
Lee

lozgti 10 April 2006 05:23 PM

Live in a Winnebago.Huge it is.Can't remember where I parked it though so its a hotel tonight.

Hol 10 April 2006 08:21 PM

I dunno, but my back garden constitutes two separate constituencies.

Hol's garden West and Hol's garden East :p