ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   All the money in the world... (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/493877-all-the-money-in-the-world.html)

King Eric 23 February 2006 12:21 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but Chelski did them last season?

My prediction is that they will nick something at the Nou Camp

Messi rolling around on the floor afterwards was pathetic....you actually saw him look at the ref to see if he was watching him and then off he went. Class player but a dirty cheating g1t

Del Horno should really of been booked prior to this challenge anyway, when he scuffed messi on the knee and ripped his cycling shorts...that way he wouldnt of clattered Messi again in the way he did. Because of the pace of the incident realtime it looked worse than it was

For the good of English football I hope Chelski stuff them in Barca-and that Ronaldinho needs a good kick (how good is he)

For once can the country not get off the players and managers backs and realise that it is important for us to be big in European football.....especially if we want a World Cup on this turf again!

G-STAR 23 February 2006 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by King Eric
Correct me if I'm wrong but Chelski did them last season?

My prediction is that they will nick something at the Nou Camp

I don't see that predication as being realistic. Don't forget, they need to score two over there. It's beyond them, I feel

Messi rolling around on the floor afterwards was pathetic....you actually saw him look at the ref to see if he was watching him and then off he went. Class player but a dirty cheating g1t

It's called karma, just ask Earl.

Del Horno should really of been booked prior to this challenge anyway, when he scuffed messi on the knee and ripped his cycling shorts...that way he wouldnt of clattered Messi again in the way he did. Because of the pace of the incident realtime it looked worse than it was

To be fair, there's no way Del Horno was going for the ball. He was a fair few feet away from it, and you just have to see where he was looking to see his intention. As I've said before, Del Horno going down like he'd been shot didn't help matters either.

For the good of English football I hope Chelski stuff them in Barca-and that Ronaldinho needs a good kick (how good is he)

For once can the country not get off the players and managers backs and realise that it is important for us to be big in European football.....especially if we want a World Cup on this turf again!

We've always been well represented in European football, especially in recent times with Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Personally, I think it's Mourinho who's letting the side down a little with his pre-match comments.

STi wanna Subaru 23 February 2006 01:08 PM

ouch!

https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/55...nolunge9db.gif

pauld37 23 February 2006 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru

Went for the ball ref.................... honest :D

STi wanna Subaru 23 February 2006 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by pauld37
Went for the ball ref.................... honest :D

:D to be fair he gets the ball first.... but he wanted the man as well! he'd been skinned about 3 times upto then so he wanted to slow the lad down a bit :Suspiciou

LUCKO 23 February 2006 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
he wanted the man as well!

ive heard that rumour regarding a certain Chelsea player also :lol1:

JCScooby 23 February 2006 06:09 PM

It was reported on talk sport that Chelsea may put out there B team in the 2nd leg in protest at Barca and UEFA! How funny is this? :lol1: Looks like jose is cracking under the pressure, he showed that last night when he threw his toys out the pram:D What go's around comes around jose and we are all laughing at u:lol: Chelsea were outplayed by a superior team and they just don't know how to handle it. End of story.

P1Fanatic 23 February 2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by JCScooby
It was reported on talk sport that Chelsea may put out there B team in the 2nd leg in protest at Barca and UEFA! How funny is this? :lol1: Looks like jose is cracking under the pressure, he showed that last night when he threw his toys out the pram:D What go's around comes around jose and we are all laughing at u:lol: Chelsea were outplayed by a superior team and they just don't know how to handle it. End of story.

And your not bitter are you, jeez. Can you honestly see them fielding and inferior team just to make a point? Get a grip.

Simon.

JCScooby 23 February 2006 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic
And your not bitter are you, jeez. Can you honestly see them fielding and inferior team just to make a point? Get a grip.

Simon.

Im only going on what was reported mate, i aint bitter, chelsea aint done anything against Glasgow Rangers.
Jose said in an interview today that they would just have to set there sites on the prem and F.A cup as the Champions League (UEFA) were out to get them so make it impossible for them to win. Thats a bad, bad loser. He should be coming out with fighting talk, not splurting a load of rubbish. Get a grip.........Jose.

pauld37 23 February 2006 08:37 PM

Im only going on what was reported mate, i aint bitter, chelsea aint done anything against Glasgow Rangers.
Jose said in an interview today that they would just have to set there sites on the prem and F.A cup as the Champions League (UEFA) were out to get them so make it impossible for them to win. Thats a bad, bad loser. He should be coming out with fighting talk, not splurting a load of rubbish. Get a grip.........Jose.

You seem a little too interested in Chelsea to me mate, dont suppose McLeish comes out with anything too interesting :cuckoo:

JCScooby 23 February 2006 08:47 PM

You seem a little too interested in Chelsea to me mate, dont suppose McLeish comes out with anything too interesting :cuckoo:

Just like when anyone is at the top of the tree in there country they tend to get a little more abuse. Chelsea can hardly complain at folk getting enjoyment from there misery when they constantly rub our noses in there recent success. Jose just cant hack it when things don't go there way and i think a few clubs in the Prem will latch on to this and use it against chelsea. There's a chink in chelsea's armour at last.

pauld37 23 February 2006 09:08 PM

Just like when anyone is at the top of the tree in there country they tend to get a little more abuse. Chelsea can hardly complain at folk getting enjoyment from there misery when they constantly rub our noses in there recent success. Jose just cant hack it when things don't go there way and i think a few clubs in the Prem will latch on to this and use it against chelsea. There's a chink in chelsea's armour at last.

Unfortunately Glasgow Rangers wont get the chance to find the "chink" ;)

JCScooby 23 February 2006 09:18 PM

Unfortunately Glasgow Rangers wont get the chance to find the "chink" ;)

i know, cause u wont be in the next round to meet us:cool:

imprezadan1 23 February 2006 10:01 PM

Chelsea were outplayed by a superior team and they just don't know how to handle it. End of story.

chelsea were outplayed????:cuckoo: what bloody game were u watching,chelsea played fantastic.how many other teams would take the game to barcelona play nearly 60 mins with 10 men score first and only lose 2-1 after a harsh sending off. still everything to play for and personally i think chelsea wont have any problem getting the result they need at the nou camp

bighead 23 February 2006 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by imprezadan1
chelsea were outplayed????:cuckoo: what bloody game were u watching,chelsea played fantastic.how many other teams would take the game to barcelona play nearly 60 mins with 10 men score first and only lose 2-1 after a harsh sending off. still everything to play for and personally i think chelsea wont have any problem getting the result they need at the nou camp

Do you wanna bets :)

imprezadan1 23 February 2006 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by bighead
Do you wanna bets :)

already have mate,chelsea are now 14/1 to win the champions league
liverpool are also 14/1 and real madrid are now 20/1 after losing the other night ive had a tenner on each of these teams!!

davegtt 24 February 2006 02:49 PM

WTF??? Chelsea were awsome and didnt have much trouble from Barca until they tired... Do you know anything about football?

Jose has said he may aswell field the B team if the 2nd leg isnt going to be fair, just like the 1st leg. I doubt he will though. I think he'll have a think about it and field a good team, can see it being a high scoring affair at the Nou Camp. Looking forward too it and I'll be cheering them on....

p.s. I wouldnt say Chelsea have done much nose rubbing about winning things compared to Man Utd fans over the last decade+

msi 24 February 2006 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
WTF??? Chelsea were average and didnt have much trouble from Barca until they tried...

I've edited your post for you because you have obviously been drinking ;)

davegtt 25 February 2006 10:59 AM

no, Chelsea were awsome, 10 men against Barca defended well and controlled the game IMO until about 70minutes.

JCScooby 25 February 2006 05:01 PM

:cuckoo: No problem getting the result eh? :lol: If they do it, it will be by the skin of there teeth mate. Everybody knows that when you're down to 10 men teams normally do better cause they fight for one another that bit harder. Sky stats showed 60%-40% possesion in Barca's favour, thats says it all. Also not to many chelsea fans said much about the stonewall penalty when Terry shoved the Barca player to the ground. I also think Terry looked a little shakey for the first time and u could see the nerves were getting to him.
Player for player Barca are a far better team to watch and given the chance i think most folk would pick them over chelsea if handed a season ticket.:D

pauld37 25 February 2006 05:16 PM

and given the chance i think most folk would pick them over chelsea if handed a season ticket.:D

But obviously people would pick Rangers over everyone :cuckoo:

imprezadan1 25 February 2006 05:40 PM

:cuckoo: No problem getting the result eh? :lol: If they do it, it will be by the skin of there teeth mate. Everybody knows that when you're down to 10 men teams normally do better cause they fight for one another that bit harder. Sky stats showed 60%-40% possesion in Barca's favour, thats says it all. Also not to many chelsea fans said much about the stonewall penalty when Terry shoved the Barca player to the ground. I also think Terry looked a little shakey for the first time and u could see the nerves were getting to him.
Player for player Barca are a far better team to watch and given the chance i think most folk would pick them over chelsea if handed a season ticket.:D

yeah just like last season eh???:cuckoo: or did u forget chelsea knocked barcelona out.and who cares if its the skin of there teeth a wins a win.and as for stonewall penalty terry had his eyes on the ball the whole way there is a thing called accidental u know.and what does possesion show??does it matter if a team has the ball for 99% of the match they could still lose .and with 11 men id expect barcelona to have more possesion.

bighead 26 February 2006 07:44 PM

chelsea will be whoop when the return leg is play!
barca was only playing defensively until chelsea scored ......then they turn on the style:)....if you watch La liga day in day out , you will know which team is best :)

JCScooby 26 February 2006 09:23 PM

yeah just like last season eh???:cuckoo: or did u forget chelsea knocked barcelona out.and who cares if its the skin of there teeth a wins a win.and as for stonewall penalty terry had his eyes on the ball the whole way there is a thing called accidental u know.and what does possesion show??does it matter if a team has the ball for 99% of the match they could still lose .and with 11 men id expect barcelona to have more possesion.

Accidental means nothing, if its a penalty its a penalty mate. Oh sorry Ref u know it was an accident so it cant be a penalty. Yeah right :lol1:

imprezadan1 27 February 2006 06:52 AM

Accidental means nothing, if its a penalty its a penalty mate. Oh sorry Ref u know it was an accident so it cant be a penalty. Yeah right :lol1:

yeah the same way they dont give accidental hand ball:cuckoo: :brickwall
roll on second leg,so all u spanish loving fools will be quiet.
but geuss if chelsea beat barcelona 5-0 it will be lucky right???

GrahamG 27 February 2006 08:49 AM

IT's all about Arsenal.. so don't worry! :D

STi wanna Subaru 27 February 2006 10:56 AM

Chelski to re-lay their pitch now? Thought they where leaving it to bed in and recover over the summer?

bighead 27 February 2006 11:42 AM

yeah the same way they dont give accidental hand ball:cuckoo: :brickwall
roll on second leg,so all u spanish loving fools will be quiet.
but geuss if chelsea beat barcelona 5-0 it will be lucky right???

I will ley you 200/1 on 5-0 to chelsea :)( min bet £100 )

pauld37 27 February 2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by GrahamG
IT's all about Arsenal..

.................playing in the Inter-Toto Cup next season ;)

imprezadan1 27 February 2006 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by bighead
I will ley you 200/1 on 5-0 to chelsea :)( min bet £100 )

:wonder: na im not that mad thanks,5-1 maybe:lol1: i can see barcelona at least getting 1 goal!!