ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SCOOBY CREWS UNITE!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/466944-scooby-crews-unite.html)

B.I.G SCOOB 28 October 2005 10:07 PM

eveinin v5,big boy eh?well if uve read the top thread theres a lad wiv a 12 incher!!!!!lol
glad u could join us anyway!!

BrynO 28 October 2005 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
does this look good on 19s!i dont know whose this is but its superb!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9sonascoob.jpg

Yep, I hear Prodrive are now considering offering chrome 19's as an upgrade for the MY 06 ;)

v5 man 28 October 2005 10:20 PM

Evening Mr B.I.G:D

In my case big boy = fat boy:D:D

Mutts Nutts 28 October 2005 11:09 PM

Hi B.I.G SCOOB, you up for a Wagon RWYB in the new year we are arranging :norty:.

Theres talk of getting some of the mags involved and should be a good day out for all fellow wagon owners to meet and unite :D :D

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...S/DSCF0452.jpg

anyone else got any pics and not of ya 12 incher!!!!unless you want the world bangin ya door down!!!!lol

scottstir1997 29 October 2005 12:08 AM

does this look good on 19s!i dont know whose this is but its superb!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...9sonascoob.jpg

looks like poo mate sorry:eek2:

Mutts Nutts 29 October 2005 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by scottstir1997
looks like poo mate sorry:eek2:

Do have to agree ... 19's is what Max Power readers to their Clios/206/306/ golfs etc :nono: ...

But then I'm not driving it .. as long as your mum likes it :lol1: :lol1:

SwissTony 29 October 2005 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by v5 man
Hello, im the Wycombe big boy:) Thought i`d share that:)

Post whore :D

wide 29 October 2005 09:48 AM

Im sorry but " Scooby Crews Unite". Sounds very Hmmmmmmmmmmm Chav

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 10:20 AM

oh thats charming,i dont see any burberry chav caps up in here!unless you own 1?just trying to do something where we can all meet,whether its the north,south,east or west!i thought the scoob on 19s looked nice,not very practical obviously and as you can see from my wagon im not into the whole pimped out chav mobiles!!!!lol as for he rwyb for wagons,itd be an honour,when and where?

benjai 29 October 2005 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by cookstar

Interesting rear wing cookstar - whats all the black and white sticky-uppy bits for :D:D:D:D

P.s. Shame about the ding.

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 01:48 PM

well spotted benjai,what is that?anyone else got any pics of there cars?

Mutts Nutts 29 October 2005 02:43 PM

....as for he rwyb for wagons,itd be an honour,when and where?

Hi B.I.G, Where - Santa Pod ..... When - TBC, but somewhen in the new year, giving you all plenty of notice to practice your launch techniques and saving you christmas money for thos power mods :norty: :norty:

I've asked Santa for a TSL 333 :norty::norty:

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 05:09 PM

nice 1,i'll be saving a fair bit then so i dont get toooo embarassed!lol,mines not the quickest but she does go well for an old girl!!!lol,cheerz for letting me know,keep me posted.

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 05:17 PM

what has been the best mod you have done to ure car,for power gains?im interested as i have the boost controller,hks filter and exhaust,gettin a de-cat,when it arrives!?what would you say the most worthwhile upgrade is?

cookstar 29 October 2005 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by benjai
Interesting rear wing cookstar - whats all the black and white sticky-uppy bits for :D:D:D:D

P.s. Shame about the ding.

Hmm, those would be bollards, that where nearly wiped out several times.

HTH

Cookie :)

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 07:55 PM

:norty: mad man!!!lol!do you do the old track day alot then?dents like that every now and again must get costly!

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 08:13 PM

2 blokes in a pub,1 says"ive fuc*ed ure mum,put my co*k down her throat and then shagg*e*d her up the ar*e"! other bloke says "i think youve had enough to drink now dad"!!

B.I.G SCOOB 29 October 2005 10:31 PM

:norty: where are all the lincolnshire lads,its a shame to waste all the nice cars ive seen on my travels!!!!

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 09:03 AM

mornin all,feelin a little ruff this morning how is everyone?

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 01:50 PM

anyone got any nice pics of there cars?feel free to put em on here!

7 Foot 30 October 2005 02:25 PM

Is somebody talking to themselves?! :p

We tend to put our pictures in the gallery.

Mutts Nutts 30 October 2005 03:18 PM

Some pics of my latest mods going into gallery today :thumb:

cookstar 30 October 2005 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by 7 Foot
Is somebody talking to themselves?! :p

We tend to put our pictures in the gallery.

:)

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 04:49 PM

yeah,was feelin a bit lonely as it goes!anybody see the rallying,subaru are not doing well,hopefully next year with a new car eh!!!!what are your thoughts on new age and classics and the my06?

Mutts Nutts 30 October 2005 05:26 PM

yeah,was feelin a bit lonely as it goes!anybody see the rallying,subaru are not doing well,hopefully next year with a new car eh!!!!what are your thoughts on new age and classics and the my06?

Yeah... i saw the rallying earlier, looks like scooby doo broke one of his front paws :lol1: :lol1: Ouch

I think the front end of MY06 looks like a Seat with that new front grill effort ... Its a 'Scooby Don't ' again from me, just like last time when they killed it with the bugeye .
And what is that rear roof spolier lip thing ... looks hideous IMO.

I think I'll switch to the forrester STI when I need to change this one ... theres nothing to make me want an MY06 unless they change in an MY07 on, I was hoping a STI wagon may be back on the cards, but I think that has died now.

just my opinion

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 05:53 PM

ure right there,looks alot like a seat front end,they shouldve stuck with what worked!its a shame bout the rallying though,seems like the subaru is very brittle at the moment,always seems to break something,like a bad advert for the cars,but then mine has been good as gold!and there cant be any rally track worse than the linconshire roads!!!!!lol

cookstar 30 October 2005 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mutts Nutts
Yeah... i saw the rallying earlier, looks like scooby doo broke one of his front paws :lol1: :lol1: Ouch

I think the front end of MY06 looks like a Seat with that new front grill effort ... Its a 'Scooby Don't ' again from me, just like last time when they killed it with the bugeye .
And what is that rear roof spolier lip thing ... looks hideous IMO.

I think I'll switch to the forrester STI when I need to change this one ... theres nothing to make me want an MY06 unless they change in an MY07 on, I was hoping a STI wagon may be back on the cards, but I think that has died now.

just my opinion

:p

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 06:07 PM

no offence to the bug eye!lol

Mutts Nutts 30 October 2005 06:19 PM

no offence to the bug eye!lol

Yep... No offence intended to Bug eye owners ...but you got to admit it is the general concensus that they did kill it with the bug eye... tye even admit it themself that thay got it wrong ;)

B.I.G SCOOB 30 October 2005 06:39 PM

so instead they opt for a seat?!lol,why dont they do a 2door new age?itd be better for rallying and i reckon it would look smart!what were these new mods then?