ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Mini Meet Wednesday 5th October, Toby.. Juntion 30... 7pm (Pre Pod) (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/459733-mini-meet-wednesday-5th-october-toby-juntion-30-7pm-pre-pod.html)

matscooby 03 October 2005 07:04 PM

Yeah no problem, I'll meet you over there.

Si I will say driving past your car it looks stunning with the wheels and tints. :notworthy

Also it Looks like you've been polishing again as it was sooooooooooo clean. :cool:

DannyBoy007 03 October 2005 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by matscooby

Si I will say driving past your car it looks stunning with the wheels and tints. :notworthy

Also it Looks like you've been polishing again as it was sooooooooooo clean. :cool:

when is it never clean?? I'm sure he does it in his sleep!!!!! :norty:

matscooby 03 October 2005 07:11 PM

Instead of calling it sleepwalking they'll have to call it sleepcleaning

Silver Scooby Sport 03 October 2005 07:16 PM

Thanks Mat :thumb: :notworthy
I'll have to get someone to drive it for me so I can take a look :D
Just a 30 minute wash on Saturday morning !!

I drove by the lad from Rogiet again just after I seen you he must think there are a lot of Blue scoobs about as evertime I see him I've done something different :lol1:

Trap2Terrorist 03 October 2005 08:13 PM

So are people eating at the pub? I haven't been to a meet before but am looking forward to it - shame the car is covered in mud at the mo', first impressions and all that ;)

I'm also picking mine up from CVC before coming over, MOT time!
:eek2:

matscooby 03 October 2005 08:19 PM

Don't worry about the mud you won't be the first will he Dan. :lol1:

KJD Mk1 03 October 2005 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist
So are people eating at the pub? I haven't been to a meet before but am looking forward to it - shame the car is covered in mud at the mo', first impressions and all that ;)

Some will eat and some wont, thats the good thing about this place you get a choice.
BTW you had better get it cleaned as we have a lad from west wales coming and he likes his cars clean;) ;)
It will be nice to meet a new face ,welcome to south wales scoobys.

Silver Scooby Sport 03 October 2005 08:23 PM

Some will be eating and some not.... it's quite a relaxed meet :thumb:

You should get cvc to wash it as part of the service ;)

Trap2Terrorist 03 October 2005 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
Some will eat and some wont, thats the good thing about this place you get a choice.
BTW you had better get it cleaned as we have a lad from west wales coming and he likes his cars clean;) ;)
It will be nice to meet a new face ,welcome to south wales scoobys.

Thankyou mate, I was hoping to come to the last two but missed one (holiday) and the other, gearbox being rebuilt by CVC (it's going in for that too on Wednesday - problems selecting reverse and getting out of 1st :mad: )

I'll make sure I give it a once over tomorrow after work, at least get rid of the surface dirt ;)

DannyBoy007 04 October 2005 09:34 AM

Don't worry about the mud you won't be the first will he Dan. :lol1:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Mine will be in it's usual stealth mode. I mihgt even run a old rag over the dash board just to please Daz :norty:

KJD Mk1 04 October 2005 03:00 PM

You have had it cleaned once this year, cant be due another already? :nono:

Silver Scooby Sport 04 October 2005 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
You have had it cleaned

:lol: Well worded Kev :thumb: :D

DannyBoy007 04 October 2005 04:05 PM

thats my thoughts!!!! not due another wash until the new year but goner have it serviced this week, they aways give it wash. she'll be shiney for the pod

lom the bom 04 October 2005 04:44 PM

1st meet lookin forward 2 it

DannyBoy007 04 October 2005 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by lom the bom
1st meet lookin forward 2 it

A new face, always welcome.

you do know that newbies have to wash my car??? :norty: :freak3:

simb 2 04 October 2005 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by DannyBoy007

Are you really familar with this term "wash my car"?:D

simb

matscooby 04 October 2005 07:10 PM

I thought newbie's had to wash everybody's car not just yours, don't be so greedy :Whatever_

Trap2Terrorist 04 October 2005 07:59 PM

I thought newbie's had to wash everybody's car not just yours, don't be so greedy :Whatever_

I'm glad you told me in advance, I'm a newbie tomorrow too and didn't know the 'meet' etiquette :thumb:

I'll make sure I bring by bucket, shampoo.........and Brillo pads :lol1: :D

big daz2 04 October 2005 08:05 PM

I'm glad you told me in advance, I'm a newbie tomorrow too and didn't know the 'meet' etiquette :thumb:

I'll make sure I bring by bucket, shampoo.........and Brillo pads :lol1: :D

better bring a paint scrapper too

dan is my name still written in your dash

simb 2 04 October 2005 10:00 PM

I'm looking forward to see how the FMIC has weathered so far, I'm sure the chrome pipes have got together and signed a petition to clean the engine:D

simb

DannyBoy007 05 October 2005 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by big daz2
better bring a paint scrapper too

dan is my name still written in your dash

yeah, I ain't cleaned the inside for months :norty:

Fook me, look at the time. no idea whats happened here, I shouldn't even be awake let alone up and having breakfast!!!!!!

DannyBoy007 05 October 2005 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by simb 2
I'm looking forward to see how the FMIC has weathered so far, I'm sure the chrome pipes have got together and signed a petition to clean the engine:D

simb

All is good, nothing bent or peeling. the petition landed on my door step on monday, even the boot has joined in and wants a clean!!

I say down with the revolution and crush the rebels :norty:

Silver Scooby Sport 06 October 2005 11:01 AM

Nice one chaps :thumb: good to see a few more new local faces to :D

At this rate by the time Japfest comes around next May we are going to have quite a convoy down :luxhello:

KJD Mk1 06 October 2005 11:17 AM

Nice to see some new faces, and the old ones :norty: Dan , my ears are still bleeding :cry: :cry: :)

Trap2Terrorist 06 October 2005 11:57 AM

Yep, a good night. Cheers for the warm welcome and hopefully see some of you on Saturday http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon14.gif

DannyBoy007 06 October 2005 01:28 PM

yeah had a good night, nice to see some new cars and faces. Just got back from having the old girl serviced, had to be up at 7!!!!! I thought there was only one 7 o'clock during the day, I was shocked it was light as well!!!!!!! All sorted, goner spend the afternoon, fixing the new number plate and fog covers. Even managed to get some engine cleaner and detailer, might have a go at that this afternoon as well!!!!

RIGPIG 06 October 2005 05:04 PM

Even managed to get some engine cleaner and detailer, might have a go at that this afternoon as well!!!!

"Bloody Ell" :eek2: Steady on Danny

DannyBoy007 06 October 2005 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by RIGPIG
"Bloody Ell" :eek2: Steady on Danny

Just finished, engine looks nice and clean. still needs another going over as the jet wash ran out and the women was moaning about hogging the machine :nono:

simb 2 06 October 2005 07:02 PM

Just finished, engine looks nice and clean. still needs another going over as the jet wash ran out and the women was moaning about hogging the machine :nono:

Can we have the real Dan back!!. I know there was an eclipse a little while ago, has it got somthing to do with that???:D

simb

KJD Mk1 06 October 2005 08:05 PM

Easy tiger, all that cleaning, dont forget the diff!!! cough..... cough:)