ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Watched a lady crash into a car today. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/448152-watched-a-lady-crash-into-a-car-today.html)

Spoon 09 August 2005 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares
lol, the mammaries :lol:

you still ere boon?;)

I'm in and out whilst working. Why do you fancy another webcam sesh already? ;)

sarasquares 09 August 2005 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon
I'm in and out whilst working. Why do you fancy another webcam sesh already? ;)

ah shiit, remember to wake me up next time :lol1:

Leslie 10 August 2005 08:01 AM

So many people ary totally selfish these days and don't give a stuff for anyone else or their property. Men and women of course.

Les :(

Soulgirl 10 August 2005 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
Saw a woman hit the car behind her three times today trying to get out of a parking space that you could have moved a bus in and out of. I watched in disbelief for a few seconds before she reversed into the car behind her quite fast when I shouted 'what the **** are you doing' The lady then got out of the car and gave me a load of bull**** and basically suggest she had no choice as it would be impossible to get the car (A class) out of that space with out crashing and she generally shouted at me for a while and ended her rant with capiche :cuckoo: then said she would leave a note for the owner of the car.
Comically an woman in a similar car hit one of my chefs cars on the same section of road last week. He shouted at her and had to chase her up the street in his car to get her details at which point she tried to denywhat she had done. (two of us watched it happen)

Out of interest, did you take her car registration to pass to the owner of the assaulted car?

scoobyvirgin 10 August 2005 11:19 AM

Reminds me of the clip where some bird tried to park her car, took about half an hour and some guys videod it from their office window.

Anyone got it?

jameswrx 10 August 2005 11:57 AM

hmm, wasn't that a bloke as well though

scoobyvirgin 10 August 2005 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx
hmm, wasn't that a bloke as well though

Quite possibly but can't remember now. I'll have a search.

scoobyvirgin 10 August 2005 12:37 PM

Here we go... http://www.trickingq3.com/misc/parking.wmv

mart360 10 August 2005 12:43 PM

my wife cannot parralell park ,.... she trys some crap about cars and views etc...

my answer is easy...

to pass your test you demonstrated that you could safley parallel park.....

so you did it then .. so do it now...

M

Soulgirl 10 August 2005 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin

LOL - that made me so frustrated.. I wanted to climb into my monitor and park it for her :D

scoob_babe 10 August 2005 06:02 PM

Shame my dad didn't have a camera on him when some stupid idiot (yes, female) was going way over the speed limit in a designated park. She wasn't looking at the road ahead and only noticed that there was a sign that said RAMP next to the speed bump right when she actually got to the speed bump. She slammed on her brakes, the front of the car went down, smack onto the speed bump. Apparently, there was an impressive display of sparks flying from under the car ;) The speed limit is 20mph due to the deer that roam the estate - she wasn't doing 20 ;)

ALi-B 10 August 2005 06:07 PM

Ooo LOL braking onto a speed hump, probably the worst thing you could ever do :D - serves her right anyway.

(says the person who flys over humps at 30mph without bothering to slow down :o - I do it for the principal and teh car goes over them better at 30 than 20 ;) )

scoob_babe 10 August 2005 06:12 PM

it was quite spectacular, shame I missed it really - my dad couldn't stop laughing;)

Luan Pra bang 10 August 2005 07:06 PM

The owner of the car came out when he heard the argument and sorted it out with her direct.

ALi-B 10 August 2005 07:27 PM

So, just as well you did say something, as no doubt she wouldn't have left the note - people like that are very few and far between ;)

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin

How irritating was that?? Shows how poor driving standards are imo(also lack of common sense - move the car infront or get out and help :rolleyes: )

G_Sleigh_STi 10 August 2005 10:27 PM

I have only read the first post.

Its about right that, some one makes a mistake then goes off on one, mostly likely as a defense mechanism because they know they are in the wrong.

Retards.

jods 10 August 2005 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by mattvortex
Women-know your limits!

:notworthy Guffaw

Leslie 11 August 2005 08:13 AM

There was some discussion about that clip Scoobyvirgin. It actually looks as though the bloke was demonstrating followed by the girl practising how to park in a tight spot! Not a source of humour at all really.

Les

ALi-B 11 August 2005 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie
There was some discussion about that clip Scoobyvirgin. It actually looks as though the bloke was demonstrating followed by the girl practising how to park in a tight spot! Not a source of humour at all really.

Les

And they both still did the manouver completely wrong LOL :D

I learnt the textbook method (I'm sure its on the web somewhere ;) ) when I learnt to drive, and never forgot it. I was a bit crap at first , but practice makes perfect :)