ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fooookin' GLADE Music Festival!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/441818-fooookin-glade-music-festival.html)

astraboy 18 July 2005 12:31 AM

Dont give me that Pete, I know where you live, I know which shop you shop at and I have had quite a few PM's asking me for the location!
50 quid or I start replying!;)
astraboy.

RJMS 18 July 2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by astraboy
Dont give me that Pete, I know where you live, I know which shop you shop at and I have had quite a few PM's asking me for the location!
50 quid or I start replying!;)
astraboy.

Didn't Pete make his location pretty clear in his first post anyway:)

EXSCOOBY 18 July 2005 08:53 AM

kick his ass pierre

Scoob99 18 July 2005 10:50 AM

I'm with you Pete, :eek: Had the same problem Sat night Sun morning, the bloody noise was driving me mad, and the police didn't want to know:mad: It started at 11 and went on till 7 the next morning, it was over 3 miles away from my house so fcuk knows what it was like close up, My son and I went and found it just as it was finishing, fcucking long haired twats pissed up and drugged up to the eye balls:mad:
Cheers
Colin

astraboy 18 July 2005 10:58 AM

scoob99, where you located?
astraboy.

Scoob99 18 July 2005 11:13 AM

Their was a ileegal rave in a filed in Bedfordshire, Don't get me wrong Astraboy I love my music but this was much too much mate, I have just come off the phone to the police, who told me they attended the rave but could do sod all about it as it is a civil matter:mad:and apprantly the only reason it finished at 7 was that the police did finally stop it.
Cheers
Colin

Scoob99 18 July 2005 08:33 PM

Astraboy any luck mate!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Cheers
Colin

astraboy 18 July 2005 08:45 PM

I need more of a precise location that beds mate!
nearest town, main road its off, that sort of thing would be ideal
cheers,
astraboy.

Scoob99 18 July 2005 08:48 PM

Steppingly Woods near Flitwick in Bedfordshire mate!!!!!!!!!!!

AndyP2005.1 18 July 2005 09:01 PM

Nice thread :D

Scoob99 18 July 2005 09:12 PM

It's not when your qwoken up at 5am by the bastids:mad:

Scoob99 18 July 2005 09:13 PM

It's not when your woken up at 5am by the bastids:mad:

Jay m A 19 July 2005 10:13 AM

^^^^^

I gather the music was rather repeatative :D

astraboy 19 July 2005 11:59 AM

Only if you dont understand dance music;)
as for the illegal, I cant find any reference to a party getting shut down at 7, could be a rig I dont know about, conservative estimates put the number of active rigs in the UK at close to 800 so its a definite possibility. One things for sure, they have serious conkers to put on a party in bedfordshire atm.
astraboy.

Scoob99 19 July 2005 04:23 PM

So could we get some more??
Cheers
Colin

astraboy 19 July 2005 06:47 PM

if you do, PM me, I'll be there like a shot:D
astraboy.

Paulo P 19 July 2005 06:55 PM

if you do, PM me, I'll be there like a shot:D
astraboy.

PMSL :lol:

Scoob99 19 July 2005 07:06 PM

Yeah Ok Paul was not that funny, you should have herad the bleedin row:D

pslewis 23 July 2005 12:42 AM

Received a reply from the Glade organisers, which was nice!

Quote:-

"Hi Peter,

We are very sorry to have kept you awake. We do realize that this is not terribly fair. However, one consolation might be that 10000 people were having the time of their lives. We have received massive positive feedback. Also, we did turn it down on Saturday night… the biggest night… to a level that was, in many peoples eyes, unacceptable, to allow some relief to the locals.

There are options if you know its going to happen again. Luckily for you it probably won’t happen at Wasing again. However, that weekend might be a good one to visit the relatives for the weekend or else apply and we’ll send u some industrial strength earplugs.

Again, our sincerest apologies for any upset to your existence. There are very many extremely gratefull people!

All the best…

Simon and the Glade Team"

Cheeky Fooooookers suggest I move out of my home when they move into the area for 3 nights!!! WTF??????????? :eek:

Pete

GC8 23 July 2005 12:59 AM

You miserable old bollocks.....

https://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/16000...ctorbbc300.jpg

Patt@firstime 23 July 2005 10:02 AM

See, they turned it down on Saturday night - what you moaning for :(

Pete - you are getting so 'anal' ;)

scoob_babe 23 July 2005 10:46 AM

Take your hearing aids out next time ;)
Or suggest they do the 'silent' thing like they did at Glastonbury this year - give all the muppet ravers (sorry Rodders;)) headphones so they can bounce about with it as loud as they like but you can't hear it!

astraboy 30 July 2005 11:15 AM

as it goes it was a lot quieter on saturday night.
I just stood next to the speakers :D:D:D
Seriously pete you should have come down. I'm assuming you got free tickets as you were a resident, you would have loved it. I know I did:cool:
astraboy.

Patt@firstime 30 July 2005 11:16 AM

as it goes it was a lot quieter on saturday night.
I just stood next to the speakers :D:D:D
Seriously pete you should have come down. I'm assuming you got free tickets as you were a resident, you would have loved it. I know I did:cool:
astraboy.

PMSL @ the thought of astraboy and pslewis dancing together in there day-glow jackets and white gloves :lol1:

Classic