ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   NewLabour = new moniker for you know who? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/426798-newlabour-new-moniker-for-you-know-who.html)

Chip 14 May 2005 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
what absolute bull****e

No it's not. Its a fact that New Labour new that they would lose many seats with just a small swing to the Tories. Thats why they targeted these seats so heavily.

Chip

Diesel 14 May 2005 11:47 AM

Why isnt NewLabour contributing here???

D

PS 'upper middle classes' dont drive Scoobs - they would be seen in a vehicle that implies that they are considerably richer than yaouuuuuuuuu!!! Not a Jap 4 pot with cloth seats ;):eek:

dpb 14 May 2005 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Chip
No it's not. Its a fact that New Labour new that they would lose many seats with just a small swing to the Tories. Thats why they targeted these seats so heavily.

Chip

My comment was aimed at Lewis.

kingofturds 14 May 2005 11:48 AM

petes forgotten his newlabour password quite sad really he has to create an alter ego to "big himself up" guess thats what old age does to you:)

ajm 14 May 2005 11:56 AM

That's right Pete, muscle in on the thread and push "NewLabour" back out of the political trolling market! ;)

Ridge Racer 14 May 2005 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis

NewLabour agrees with my sentiments ..... but then so does most of the country!! :D

Pete

no they don't , do the math !!

Richard_P 14 May 2005 06:28 PM

Indeed 36% isn't most of the country, thats would be 51%.

Doesn't matter who's in power really though, those who work will always have to pay for those who don't work (some for genuine reasons, some who are lifes losers).

So going on and on about labour and all the good they will do is a waste of time.

Chip 14 May 2005 06:31 PM

You frigging idiot

Pete

It's a good job your a very old man or I'd be coming down to Hampshire to sort you out for language like that:)

Chip

pslewis 14 May 2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Chip
It's a good job your a very old man or I'd be coming down to Hampshire to sort you out for language like that:) Chip

Oh, yeah!! Don't let it stop you :D

Remember to bring a few cars full of mates .... you will be on my turf here!! :D

Pete

NewLabour 14 May 2005 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel
Why isnt NewLabour contributing here???

D

PS 'upper middle classes' dont drive Scoobs - they would be seen in a vehicle that implies that they are considerably richer than yaouuuuuuuuu!!! Not a Jap 4 pot with cloth seats ;):eek:

I've not contributed because I've been out all day in the sun, having a life and stuff.

As for scoobynetters being upper middle class, more like aspirational bottom of the barrel types.

Out of town estates built on brown field land, crap lager, crap jobs, crap lives, harvesters, reality TV shows, Sky + subscriptions, no taste etc etc.

fast bloke 15 May 2005 01:01 AM

More people voted Labour than voted Tory .... thats good enough for me! :D

Pete

More people are smart enough than to be suckered by any of the current bunch of imcompetents. If the poll card had 'couldn't be arsed' it would have been a landslide

StickyMicky 15 May 2005 02:30 PM

i had not really thought about "who it was" until i read this thread

but......

The smiley looks more and more desperate every time you use it, if you want answers to your questions then try begging a bit harder than you already have and I *might* deign to give you an answer much as I might throw a dog a scrap from the table.

pmsl, i know who it is just by reading that small bit of text

Welcome Back :lol:

dpb 15 May 2005 03:04 PM

its taken you this long...:rolleyes:

pete1977 15 May 2005 03:09 PM

The amount of people ive heard moaning about labour this,labour that before the election and then none of them bother voting!WTF?Could have been worse though,imagine if lib dems had got power........

StickyMicky 15 May 2005 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by dpb
its taken you this long...:rolleyes:

re read my first sentance you rolling eye numpty

i dont have the time to arse about studying every single letter ;)

dpb 15 May 2005 04:29 PM

fair nuff..:D
..btw champagne is highly overrated dont you think....:)

StickyMicky 15 May 2005 04:31 PM

not to the few "elite" who use it to bathe there feet after a hard day running a buisness ;)

dpb 15 May 2005 04:35 PM

lol

NewLabour 15 May 2005 04:37 PM

You haven't got a clue either of you, what you actually do with it is get your nubile female companion to get a mouthful and then give you a......................

StickyMicky 15 May 2005 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by NewLabour
You haven't got a clue either of you, what you actually do with it is get your nubile female companion to get a mouthful and then give you a......................

she cant fit any more in her gob with it being full of carling lager ;)

living the highlife :D

NewLabour 15 May 2005 08:08 PM

I do believe you probably are as you seem to be one of the few people on here who actually seems to enjoy life.

paul-s 15 May 2005 08:10 PM

im another one. throw caution to the wind all the time :D

the moose 16 May 2005 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
People on SN are i suspect pretty representative of the entire

Sadly, I'm beginning to realise that the illiterate ramblings on SN are indeed representative of the population. There are some remarkably stupid people posting on here, who display all the symptoms of greed that were seen in the 1980s under Thatcher; regardless of how good things were, they (a) wanted more; and (b) wanted someone to blame.

I really didn't think there were so many Daily Mail readers out there. I'm disgusted that there are.

The Zohan 16 May 2005 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by richie rich
Oh no, what about the PAULHABGOOD spam mail,

Whatever!