ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   how many sccobs in stevenage?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/426495-how-many-sccobs-in-stevenage.html)

Boost II 19 May 2005 09:16 PM

here's mine........

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john_an...1/IMAG0000.JPG

R*** ANT 19 May 2005 09:38 PM

Stevenage get together sounds good you arranging Robin?

Jamjar 19 May 2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mark_S
Tesco petrol in a Type R :eek::eek:

Unless of course its the new "99" stuff :)

Its definately the new "99" stuff, I've become obsessed with octane ratings since i bought the scooby

ps a Stevenage meet does sound good

Simon C 19 May 2005 10:48 PM

There are a couple of sports in WGC as well, me in a DB P reg and Tbird555 in a DGM. I visit Stevenage quite often.

prodriveuk 19 May 2005 11:49 PM

Hi all I'm in stevenage as well.

Seen a few scoobs about, waved ,I agree with that there are more than the numbers on here!

robin69 20 May 2005 04:58 PM

azyman i know what you mean about seeing so many scoobs, i bump into a few everyday driving around stevenage when i got my first a my green 96 it was great because hardly anyone had one ,but now 3 scoobs later and we are everywhere i hope we dont end up as common as bmw drivers thats for sure!!!!
robin

robin69 20 May 2005 05:05 PM

r***ant,
are you suggesting a stevenage meet ? could be fun and a good idea for the future! is anyone going to the herts/beds meet on 29th may ??im going as never been before , ive heard they get a good tunout and there are some cracking cars too look at if anyone fancys a stevenage convoy let me know its 29th may 12.00 at the flying fox near woburn its 33 miles from my house in chells area
also see scoobynet for details under
southern/herts/beds meet in may
robin

Azyman 21 May 2005 07:14 PM

Quote Robin69
[anyone fancys a stevenage convoy let me know its 29th may 12.00 at the flying fox near woburn its 33 miles]

yer sounds ok to me i will follow you up so we can make it a 2 car convoy :)
will speak to the g/f this week if she has nothink planed for us :)

lets get some more from this post alone

as long as you dont mind us 40 year olds convoying

Azyman

peachy wrx 22 May 2005 12:08 AM

i'm from hertford and am around stevenage all the time! look out for me in my 555 i picked up today :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/v126/peachywrx/555.jpg

robin69 22 May 2005 06:15 AM

azyman you wont be the only 40 yr old anyway!!!
robin

robin69 22 May 2005 06:17 AM

peachy ,
nice number plate!!! 555 jap that must have cost a arm and a leg!!!
i tried finding one just with rob on it or my initials and its £1000 upwards an absolute pisstake or what!
robin

peachy wrx 22 May 2005 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by robin69
peachy ,
nice number plate!!! 555 jap that must have cost a arm and a leg!!!
i tried finding one just with rob on it or my initials and its £1000 upwards an absolute pisstake or what!
robin

thats what i thought mate! luckily it was already on the car :D

Jamjar 22 May 2005 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by robin69
r***ant,
are you suggesting a stevenage meet ? could be fun and a good idea for the future! is anyone going to the herts/beds meet on 29th may ??im going as never been before , ive heard they get a good tunout and there are some cracking cars too look at if anyone fancys a stevenage convoy let me know its 29th may 12.00 at the flying fox near woburn its 33 miles from my house in chells area
also see scoobynet for details under
southern/herts/beds meet in may
robin

This sounds ok to me, I'll make it a 3 car convoy

robin69 22 May 2005 05:17 PM

no worrys jamjar!!!
robin

Nick L 24 May 2005 12:23 PM

I'm not a Stevenage Scooby - but might be able to make a meet if I am down visiting...........Old bloke, who is now Older Bloke (but who is actually a very old bloke indeed) is my old man so I am down there a fair bit.

Hopefully the convoy won't travel to quick, the old boy doesn't like to take it over 4k revs........worries about the fuel economy!!

The Voyeur 25 May 2005 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Nick L
I'm not a Stevenage Scooby - but might be able to make a meet if I am down visiting...........Old bloke, who is now Older Bloke (but who is actually a very old bloke indeed) is my old man so I am down there a fair bit.

Hopefully the convoy won't travel to quick, the old boy doesn't like to take it over 4k revs........worries about the fuel economy!!

Harsh......Yet fair

Mark_S 25 May 2005 11:13 PM

Has he got them brakes fixed yet, Older Bloke that is. Otherwise he'll be keeping below 3K revs !!. Dodgy mota... who sold him that one then???

Nick L 26 May 2005 10:45 AM

He won't have em fixed yet, despite them being delivered about 12 hours after the order was placed!! The standard turn of events in this situation is to leave stuff in the garage until at least 2mm of dust has accumulated on the top of the box!!!

Hey - that motor has only had one very careful owner from new ;)

Mark_S 26 May 2005 08:13 PM

:D

Miner 49er 27 May 2005 09:51 AM

I live 15 miles from Stevenage, though I do work there a couple of days a week....
I have a 2.0ltr sport wagon, though I admit to not using it to go to work in very often.

The dog likes the wagon, cant get him out of it most days!
http://clanwac.co.uk/vid/scoob1.jpg

The kids also like the wagon, apparently it is cooool :)
http://clanwac.co.uk/vid/scoob2.jpg

Azyman 28 May 2005 09:24 AM

P1 Spotted

reg P16**** yesterday around stevenage but cant remeber where :)

memory loss :freak3:

Older Bloke 30 May 2005 08:44 PM

He won't have em fixed yet, despite them being delivered about 12 hours after the order was placed!! The standard turn of events in this situation is to leave stuff in the garage until at least 2mm of dust has accumulated on the top of the box!!!

Hey - that motor has only had one very careful owner from new ;)

Oh yes he has. new discs fitted Monday morning and he does go more than 4k revs, sometimes. Silver V reg classic, not sure about the 'careful' previous owner.

The Voyeur 31 May 2005 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Older Bloke
Oh yes he has. new discs fitted Monday morning and he does go more than 4k revs, sometimes. Silver V reg classic, not sure about the 'careful' previous owner.

At last, the Older Bloke speaks.
Blue STi pulled up behind wife's MX5 yesterday evening, at the Stag monument in Hertford. Personalised MAX plate.
Also P1 regularly spotted on B1000 going towards Welwyn from Hertford in the evenings.

peachy wrx 31 May 2005 05:44 PM

i used to see the blue car with max on the plate all the time! very nice looking car.......haven't seen it for ages though! :D

Azyman 01 June 2005 06:38 PM

WRX 04

WRX 04 plate women driver
along hertford road, reobuck end
was going to wave but was in me works van [it then would of been typical work men :)

robin69 01 June 2005 07:19 PM

come-on own up,
who was it who waved at me in their red wrx near the oval on monday or tuesday??
nice car mate!!
robin

robin69 02 June 2005 01:53 PM

bttt!!!

R 14NS R 02 June 2005 05:16 PM

hi everyone in stevenage,

i am taking over a pub in letchworth in two weeks (the two chimneys), how far away are you all, would people be interested in a meet there, maybe once a month, don t really know the area or people or cars around and about, but ones i goto in essex are good fun.

would be cool, let me know

ian

Aztec Performance Ltd 02 June 2005 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by R 14NS R
hi everyone in stevenage,

i am taking over a pub in letchworth in two weeks (the two chimneys), how far away are you all, would people be interested in a meet there, maybe once a month, don t really know the area or people or cars around and about, but ones i goto in essex are good fun.

would be cool, let me know

ian

Is that the one on stotfold rd or norton? Used to visit both.

Put the pooltable on freeplay and I'll be there :)

Azyman 02 June 2005 07:39 PM

Put the beer on free tap and i reacon he will be full up for ages :)

letchworth isnt far from stevenage prob about 6 mile if that