ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Girl help again - sorry (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/417163-girl-help-again-sorry.html)

StickyMicky 07 April 2005 12:04 AM

any pics?

Sith 07 April 2005 12:22 AM

:lol:

paul-s 07 April 2005 12:29 AM

pics please :D

go for the rinse too ! she might just have been friendly but if u make your intentions clear then who knows. if she says no, nothing lost :D

Turbohot 07 April 2005 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
right, so theres this lass at college (pretty lass, and single, likes rock like i do) and she asked yesterday if i was going out tuesday night (just finished)
Anyways, i see her in Trilogy and we dance the night away and have a real good times. Not much difference than other times ive seen a lass who wants a lad to dance next to and then pair off with some chap ( :( ). BUT, this lass hugged me and said "got to go, cya later" which is rather strange.

Is this a good sign? or a sign of GOODBYE, nver talk to me again malarky

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what to do

Do nothing! It means nothing unless there are positive signals.
Its sign of some girl having good time with someone with lil bit of familiarity.
My thoughts anyway.
I may be rong:D

Richard_P 07 April 2005 11:55 AM

Ask her out and bang her in the back of the purple car, they're all into that!

Seriously though, if you just say meet in spoons at 8 she'll just think your befriending her!

Poor Guy 07 April 2005 02:50 PM

Really

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

All this "just bang her" blah, no can do. My experience with femal types is zero so this is an impossibility :( . Also I dont think such activity is in my nature.
I have a friend of mine who is some kind of God at this coming to give me advice and stuff. Hes always draped with women.

Damn it. Why cant people just say if theyre interested! I found my own way of "Speed asking out" at school. saved me and them a lot of time.

"Hey XXXXXX, i was wondering if you like me in more than a friend capacity"
"nope"
"righto, cyas in Chemistry"

Richard_P 07 April 2005 03:04 PM

Reading between the lines I think this girl is already a mate of sorts. If so your going to have to make effort to show your interested in being more than that.

Poor Guy 07 April 2005 03:07 PM

ok. like how?

Luan Pra bang 07 April 2005 03:26 PM

What ever you do just remember that the older you get it the easier it gets. With women experience can be hard won but kack handed teenage seduction attemps turn into casanova skills as you get older. I am an ugly ficker but still have no probelms with women you just have to learn how to play the game and never chase anyone unless she lets you know she wants to be chased.

Poor Guy 07 April 2005 05:46 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmm ok.

Richard_P 07 April 2005 05:48 PM

Had a quick glance online for you mate, I haven't really looked at it but there's some info here, the bits I've glanced at seem to make sense

http://www.enotalone.com/Dating-For-Men-13.html

How to let her know you like her.

Well if it was me and I thought there was a chance I would probably just say to her that I wanted to take her on a date.

Other options could be trying flirting with her and see how she responds, meet her just the 2 of you and see how it goes without calling it a date. The problem I see with these is like I said earlier if she's a 'mate' then she may just misread this as you being friendly.

I really think just say to her, whats the worst that could happen?

Rich

Chip Sengravy 07 April 2005 05:50 PM

I'ts just a confidence thing, try building it up with a few Ho's :D

TBH, I'm fcuking clueless, I need a written invitation before I realise there is anything going on :)

Brendan Hughes 07 April 2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Once youre in the 'friend zone' youve **** it Im afraid.

It's a generalisation, but a very accurate one. We give you one week from your last meeting with her to make your intentions clear. If not, forget it.

Poor Guy 07 April 2005 05:52 PM

I need a written invitation before I realise there is anything going on

Ditto

Poor Guy 07 April 2005 06:11 PM

might just revert to old tactic

"Do you have a boyfriend"
"no" (or yes :()
"Wanna go out sometime?"

Chip Sengravy 07 April 2005 06:31 PM

or:

Exscuse me, would you like a fcuk?

NO!! :mad:

Would you mind lying down while I have one then :D

Richard_P 07 April 2005 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
might just revert to old tactic

"Do you have a boyfriend"
"no" (or yes :()
"Wanna go out sometime?"

Thats the way forward!

john_s 07 April 2005 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Chip Sengravy
or:

Exscuse me, would you like a fcuk?

NO!! :mad:

Would you mind lying down while I have one then :D

:lol:

John.

kingofturds 07 April 2005 08:33 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: that usally gets me a slap

Chip Sengravy 07 April 2005 08:42 PM

I only ever tried it once- worded slightly differently, but it worked :D

barmaid: do you want to come to Coco's? ( local cheesey nightclub)

me: no, but I'll have a knee trembler up the side of the scout hut (opposite boozer) if you want.

barmaid: ok.

Poor Guy 08 April 2005 04:01 PM

Havent seen her at college since wednesday.
Mayb its in my favour all we've ever said is "hello" passing in the school and the dancing thing.
Tuesday is action day.

Richard_P 08 April 2005 04:31 PM

Ok now it's clearer.

I would say she likes you, wether it's a "oh that i quite fancy that guy", or whether it's that she just thinks your nice and into similar things is hard to tell but she must be interested in you on some level.

I thought you knew her.

It's quite easy in this case beacuse since you don't know her any invitiation to meet her is fine so I would just ask her if she fancies meeting you in the pub next tueday before going to the club and meeting your friends and hers there. If that goes well say you'd like to take her out on a date which signals your intention after your second "real" meeting with her thats about right i'd say.

Rich

Poor Guy 08 April 2005 07:28 PM

Coolios. :)