ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Mate just lost his 6 year old lad (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/411709-mate-just-lost-his-6-year-old-lad.html)

punkie 16 March 2005 06:27 PM

Jesus mate, i feel sick just reading your post and i can't imagine what that
poor family must be going through.

I have two young boy's myself, of which one of them is six.

God Rest his little soul.

Abdabz 16 March 2005 06:58 PM

Nothing worse than a child dying before the parent - its so unnatural - impossible to cope with :(
Wouldnt presume idot was an idiot driver like someone else posted though - the drivers life is ruined too and if he wasnt at fault its presumptions like that which could convince him he was through the cloud of guilt and depression...
Either way it is a tragic loss and I hope as his mate you can help him through in whatever way you can...Best wishes and deepest sympathy.
P

The Zohan 16 March 2005 07:03 PM

I am so, so sorry to hear this - what a dreadful thing to happen

Please pass on my condolences.

Paul

the moose 16 March 2005 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Wouldnt presume idot was an idiot driver like someone else posted though - the drivers life is ruined too and if he wasnt at fault its presumptions like that which could convince him he was through the cloud of guilt and depression

Point taken, but I merely asked the question. As responsible drivers we should be on hyper-alert near a school at opening/closing time, and although I agree that kids can be idiots and run out in front of you, we know they're irresponsible. My basic presumption near a school is that kids are complete numpties and will run out without looking.

As you say, it doesn't really matter whose was the fault - many lives are ruined as a result.

GCollier 16 March 2005 08:43 PM

Absolutely terrible :(

Having a young boy of my own, I can't think of a worse thing to happen to someone.

Gary.

richie rich 16 March 2005 09:42 PM

it f@cking hurts , to the point of doing 1 yourself, there is no way of explaining how this feels, its hurts even more to see the other half to go through it to! so dont even imagine to wonder,...

beamer 16 March 2005 10:26 PM

Such a tragic loss of young life

condolences to the family

Steve

R*** ANT 16 March 2005 10:45 PM

I am really sorry to hear of your friends loss.

Although I have no children I have 2 god children and would be absolutely devastated. It has brought a tear to my eye just reading this thread.

moses 16 March 2005 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug
Got run over outside school .......... How the hell would you cope with that? Makes everything pale into insignificance.

Gary

im so sorry and hurt just hearing that mate, im a father and just thinking of it makes me suicidal, no parents can cope with that bud

my heart goes out to u and your mate my friend, may the wee man rest in peace.

just last week one of my customers wee boy got run over he didnt stop and look when he was on his mountain bike and he crashed, luckily he was ok but he broke his leg, crushed his skull and broke his fingers

so sorry to hear that bud

Scoob99 17 March 2005 07:46 AM

Such a sad waste of a little boys life, please pass on my condolences to the family, I lost my young cousin when he was 17 and it still breaks my heart when I think of him, he was killed by 2 guys racing he would have been 47 this year and had kids of his own no doubt, Poor wee little fella, this has bought tears to my eyes:(
Colin

Jay m A 17 March 2005 08:36 AM

Awful news, as said earlier, I can't imagine life without my little one :(

J4CKO 17 March 2005 09:24 AM

Horrendous, I have 3 little boys and there is nothing in my life that makes me as vulnerable, nothing else really matters, can cope with anyhing else.

Always rattles me to the core when I hear stuff like this, a lad from the boys school died falling off his bike, just bumped his head and died.

I get very angry on the days I walk to school with them and people hammer past in big fast cars two feet away from my children, I offered one guy out when he blasted the horn at us for daring to cross the road, he declined, accident will always happen but I think people could do a lot to avoid them though, a little consideration to pedestrians perhaps.

baz69birds 17 March 2005 09:27 AM

Deepest Sympathy, sorry to hear such BAD/UPSETTING NEWS

andy1505 17 March 2005 09:40 AM

Condolences to the family. Take care.