ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Scoobynet newbie (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/410283-scoobynet-newbie.html)

miss*scoobygav555* 20 March 2005 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by WH03JAM
You both need to get your blokes to put you on their insurance for the scoobs as a named driver. :thumb:

It would be a waste of money!! he would never let me drive it..:lol1: he just lets me have the odd drive here and there..:)

There would be no way he would take my clio so that I could take the scoob!! I don't think there is much difference between the cars really!?..:freak3: :lol1:

I have decided that I want my own, don't want to share!!.. :lol1:

Don't worry custurd, are day will come!!..:) (no chavs needed)..:lol1:

WH03JAM 20 March 2005 03:34 PM

Blimey!! I thought all women could get a guy to do anything they wanted them too...

or is it just me :freak3:

miss*scoobygav555* 20 March 2005 04:24 PM

Blimey!! I thought all women could get a guy to do anything they wanted them too...

or is it just me :freak3:

I usually do get what I want but when it come to a guy and his scooby its a different story!!..:confused: I'm sure there are a few guys out there that will vouch for that!?.. or is it just my b/f!?..:)

speedyscoob 20 March 2005 06:27 PM

I must be soft then,I bought my scoob a year ago and have only had it few times cause my girl wont let me have a go.So I was relegated to her civic vti.I missed the power so much I bought a wagon all for little me.The neighbours love us on a cold frosty morning when we go out to heat up 2 burbling monsters. :norty:

custard puddle 20 March 2005 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by speedyscoob
I must be soft then,I bought my scoob a year ago and have only had it few times cause my girl wont let me have a go.So I was relegated to her civic vti.I missed the power so much I bought a wagon all for little me.The neighbours love us on a cold frosty morning when we go out to heat up 2 burbling monsters. :norty:

lol, it would be great to be woken up by scoobs for a change, rather than my neighbour desparately trying to reverse into a double width driveway every night :mad:

miss*scoobygav555* 21 March 2005 09:16 AM

:lol1: ..

miss*scoobygav555* 21 March 2005 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by speedyscoob

That must be it, your a softy!!..:)

custard puddle 21 March 2005 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555*
:lol1: ..

i can tell you it ain't funny! lol :)

WH03JAM 21 March 2005 06:01 PM

Youre too soft speedyscoob. Be a man you muppet!!!

*ill do that right away my sweet* :Suspiciou

miss*scoobygav555* 21 March 2005 08:14 PM

:lol: ..

speedyscoob 21 March 2005 09:06 PM

I'm not a muppet, I'm just looking for the easy life :cuckoo:

WH03JAM 21 March 2005 09:54 PM

What id give for an easy life :(

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 09:11 AM

What id give for an easy life :(

:) ..are you trying to say that us women don't give you lads an easy life!?..:D

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 09:52 AM

:Whatever_ ...

beankeef 22 March 2005 11:18 AM

your bloke is lucky. my missus would do anything to get rid of my pride and joy

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555*
A big hello to everyone!!

I thought I had better put my first thread up seen as I have been coming on here for awhile and just say hi to everyone :luxhello: . I haven't got a Scooby myself, trying to convince the b/f to give me his considering he's selling it..;) I absolutely love the car's..:thumb:

Anyway, I look forward to speaking to some of you soon..

Carla

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by beankeef
your bloke is lucky. my missus would do anything to get rid of my pride and joy

How come???..:cuckoo:

STi-leVictim 22 March 2005 12:27 PM

Funny, my girlie loves the Scoob, but is too scared to drive it :cuckoo: . No matter what reassurances I provide, she can't be persuaded. However, she drives her little 206 like a nutter :nono:.

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by STi-leVictim
Funny, my girlie loves the Scoob, but is too scared to drive it :cuckoo: . No matter what reassurances I provide, she can't be persuaded. However, she drives her little 206 like a nutter :nono:.

It's the power difference that makes you affraid!!.. I was the same, I drive a clio..then when I built up the courage to drive the scoob and I absolutely loved it!!..:D

Now he has the problem of getting me out of the thing now!!..:lol1: ..

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 12:46 PM

I have heard a few guy's say that there girlie's don't like scooby's, why????:cuckoo:

STi-leVictim 22 March 2005 12:54 PM

Yeah, it partly the power, but also the weight. She's driven lighter control cars like Clio, Focus and now the Pug. The Scoob's steering, clutch & brake are way heavier than the Pug. Plus it takes a while to get used to the STi box.
But, being a girlie, she likes the colour :p

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 01:09 PM

Yeah, it partly the power, but also the weight. She's driven lighter control cars like Clio, Focus and now the Pug. The Scoob's steering, clutch & brake are way heavier than the Pug. Plus it takes a while to get used to the STi box.
But, being a girlie, she likes the colour :p

I agree that it is a total different drive to a car like a clio or 206. The gear changes are shorter, the acceleration pedal is more sensitive, the weight, and the brakes etc..., but thats what make the car fun..:D I love it, now I have got the taste for a scoob I really want one, but as I have said the insurance is silly for me at the moment so maybe next year but its definately gonna be my next car!!..:D

STi-leVictim 22 March 2005 01:27 PM

If you want your own Scoob, there's no way around that I'm afraid. Unless you live in high insurance postcode ? Could relocate and marry a Vicar in Dorset, or some such. Should reduce yur quotes ;)

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 01:32 PM

If you want your own Scoob, there's no way around that I'm afraid. Unless you live in high insurance postcode ? Could relocate and marry a Vicar in Dorset, or some such. Should reduce yur quotes ;)

:lol: ..might just do that!! think it will work!?..:ponder2: :lol1:

Think i'm gonna wait until next year when i'm 21!! That is what the b/f said to do, it will still be expensive but hey! what can you do!? exccept try the above..:Whatever_..maybe..:)

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 02:44 PM

:) ..

STi-leVictim 22 March 2005 02:57 PM

She's still thinking about it :lol1:

and in case you're wondering, no, I'm not a Vicar and I don't live in Dorset.

Though, does pose an interesting question. Are there any Scooby driving Vicars in Dorset, or anywhere else for that matter ? :idea: I think we should be told.
Miss*Scoobygav555* would like a word with you :D

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 03:05 PM

:lol:..

is a good question though???..:ponder2: must be..:) ..

cw42 22 March 2005 03:59 PM

Hi carla :)

Come on gav, give in to the little lady, let her have your scooby, your never going to sell it m8 :):)

chris.

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 04:00 PM

:D ..

custard puddle 22 March 2005 06:03 PM

get people to sign a petition to tell your b/f to give you his scooby!

or tell him it can be an early birthday prezzie? :)

miss*scoobygav555* 22 March 2005 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by custard puddle
get people to sign a petition to tell your b/f to give you his scooby!

or tell him it can be an early birthday prezzie? :)

That sounds like a good idea!!..:D

I'll get some stick of him when he gets back off holiday and see's this thread..:lol1: