ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-car-parts-and-accessories-353/)
-   -   BREAKING...my98 wrx wagon (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-car-parts-and-accessories-353/398881-breaking-my98-wrx-wagon.html)

Dave Thornton 11 February 2005 06:07 PM

Exhaust?

Do you still have the exhaust for sale?

Dave

wible 12 February 2005 01:42 PM

Scoobyster,i will try and get a pic sorted out for you :)

Dave,the exhaust is still avilable,its a standard system,with both cats and in good condition. It will fit saloons too :) The front cat/downpipe is slightly different to earlier models,but the rest is the same :)

Recieved your cheque yesterday thanks Vulnax, will get the parts packed up and will send them out to you monday :)

womblerulz 12 February 2005 02:49 PM

hi have you got a ic spray switch please....thanks ade

wible 13 February 2005 05:44 PM

It didnt have waterspray on it womblerulz

wible 13 February 2005 05:58 PM

Can someone explain to me how i put a picture up on here? :(

wible 13 February 2005 11:22 PM

Scoobyster, if you click these 2 links for the pics. My memory obviously aint what it should be though,as this IS a spoiler,not just a finisher as i first thought and the damage is on the black rubber moulding that runs around the edge of the glass,and NOT the spoiler. Doh ;)

http://www.jellyhead.net/00041_RJ.JPG

http://www.jellyhead.net/00042_RJ.JPG

Having now established that its not damaged though,i would like to see more than £15 for it,so let me know what you think :)

scoobyster 15 February 2005 11:32 AM

Thanks for the pics Wible. How's about £30 inc P&P, for the undamaged spoiler and brackets, and centre brake light too?

:)

TimDave25 15 February 2005 02:09 PM

Hi,

Any chance you have the Side skirts and rear hocky stickys???

Cheers,
Tim

Wonder Wagon 15 February 2005 05:17 PM

Where's my phone call?

Are you still on tonight?

wible 15 February 2005 10:10 PM

I do still have the skirts and hockey sticks Tim, although someone was supposed to be posting a cheque to me but it has not arrived as yet and they have not answered my pm. If it does not arrive tomorrow,they are yours for £35+p/p :)

Scoobyster,its gonna cost me £10 to send it,and the part is worth more than £20. Up your offer to £50inc p/p and its yours. All the brackets,nuts and caps are there for it and you can have the brake light thrown in too :)

Wonder Wagon 15 February 2005 11:05 PM

Wible thanks for the headers & uppipe :thumb:

Dont for get to pm me what you have left ;) :D

scoobyster 16 February 2005 09:14 PM

Can I meet you half way at £40 Wible? I think that's my max I'm afraid, as like I said I'm in line for an STi spoiler at some stage, and I saw one for a tenner (admittedly it was red and without brackets ;)) at a meet a while back. Let me know if £40 is any good.
Cheers,
Ben :)

TimDave25 17 February 2005 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by wible
I do still have the skirts and hockey sticks Tim, although someone was supposed to be posting a cheque to me but it has not arrived as yet and they have not answered my pm. If it does not arrive tomorrow,they are yours for £35+p/p :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed and sent you a PM last night... pretty please!

I can collect and have cash :)

nick16v 17 February 2005 06:08 PM

Do you still have the 95 front bumper and 98 near side front door, nick

wible 19 February 2005 12:45 PM

Sorry i have not been on here for a couple of days peeps, been silly busy at work :(

No problem Wonder wagon,glad they will come in handy :) Will try and sort that list out this weekend too :)

Scoobyster,you have a deal,i will PM my contact to you :)

Timdave25,the skirts and hockey sticks are yours,again,will PM my details to you :)

Nick16v,i have both of those items,£100 the pair +p/p :)

John Stevenson 19 February 2005 08:29 PM

How much for the whiny Box ? Can you tell me the model No from the label next to the starter.

---john---

wible 19 February 2005 09:11 PM

Re: gearbox

Will have a look at the label tomorrow for you and let you know :) To be more accurate about the whine,its not noisey at all during acceleration in any gear,its only noisey when coasting in 1st gear with or without the clutch pedal depressed. None of the other gears are affected at all. I think that £200 would be a fair price though,and could let you know a delivery cost monday :)
Like i said though,will confirm the label details tomorrow for you :)

flossy 20 February 2005 11:05 AM

have you still got the rear fog lamp switch situated to right of the steering wheel?

wible 20 February 2005 11:46 AM

the fog light switch has already been sold flossy,sorry :(

stooby stu 20 February 2005 01:59 PM

has it got a towbar

wible 20 February 2005 10:15 PM

Nope,no towbar stu :(

John,the number on the gearbox is 6C-TY752VB3FA. Hope that helps :)

Timdave25,nice to meet you this evening and glad the skirts will be of use to you :)

AndrewC 21 February 2005 12:01 AM

Hi,

Don't suppose you have the MAF housing do you?

If it's a 90mm one I'll have it.

Andrew...

John Stevenson 21 February 2005 12:52 PM

Consider the box sold !! Is it out of the car ? Timescales ?
I can have it picked up by a courier if you can role it in some bubble wrap.

---john---

RS Grant 21 February 2005 08:39 PM

Do you have the rubber arch trim.... Goes round the lip of the rear wheel arches, is it in good condition??

Also looking for a drivers sidelight too.

Cheers,
Grant

wible 22 February 2005 08:30 PM

AndrewC, the maf housing was smashed,sorry.

John, the box is out already. Its yours as soon as you want it. Did you wanna post a cheque to me firstly, then arrange collection for a couple of days later? Will get it onto a small pallet if i can find one and wrap it :) Will PM my details to you :)

RS Grant,i dont have any of the rubber bits you were after,and it was hit in the front,so no lights either,sorry.

wrxpablos 22 February 2005 09:07 PM

N/S/R door is needed for my 94wrx. Are we talking the same silver?
If so can i veiw? I will travel.

RS Grant 22 February 2005 09:09 PM

No problem mate, thanks anyway. :)

Cheers,
Grant

John Stevenson 22 February 2005 10:28 PM

Ideal...Cheque is in the post....or at least will be in the morning :D

LIDDO 24 February 2005 08:22 AM

Wible, Do you still have the original Airbox. Ive got a K&N and what to go back to standard. PM me please

STI5300 24 February 2005 08:36 AM

Hi, I am looking for a drivers side radiator fan suitable for a my97 onwards car. This must be complete with shroud.

Thanks

Andrew