ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   FAPPIN TW*T NEXT DOOR (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/384416-fappin-tw-t-next-door.html)

Andy Tang 02 December 2004 03:19 PM

And there was I offering stupid suggestions like some of the others on here!!! :o ;) :p

Brendan Hughes 02 December 2004 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Wish
And Boff his Grand Daughter

Afterwards say "Oh, you said BUFF! I'm sorry!"

awd wrx 02 December 2004 04:41 PM

I hear an old fanny closing is just as tight as a new one opening :D

Senior_AP 02 December 2004 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by awd wrx

God man!! You've pushed the boat out so far you won't be able to retrieve it!!

Sick man!!!

jjones 02 December 2004 04:46 PM

it was an accident. the bloke only has a few years left. what is a bit of ****ing laquer? bet the poor sod has been worried sick since it happened. buy him a bottle of whisky and tell him no hard feelings and not to worry about it.

if you don't you will look back in 10 years time and regret it.

ScoobyDoo555 02 December 2004 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by awd wrx

Well said that man!!! :D

However, may I add the thought of the elder fanny opening, and resembling something like a hot cheese toastie......

I will get my coat. :D

Dan

King RA 02 December 2004 05:27 PM

It's only a frigging car, chill out. Like jjones said he's probably been worried sick, isn't that justice enough??

pugoetru 02 December 2004 06:44 PM

Tell him if he lets you gritblast his car you will call it quits

Bottomfeeder 02 December 2004 07:35 PM

Update

Bodyshop fellas came round after I called em and have put stuff on the effected area, buffed rubbed and polished like a couple of loons......all better, and it only cost me 4 cups of tea and a packet of choccy biccies, even made Gordon (old fart from next door a cuppa)......all sorted and everyone friends again.

pslewis 02 December 2004 07:49 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHH isn't that nice??

Now, why can't you lot treat me like that? OK, I ain't 90 but in 14 years I will be!!

Pete

jjones 02 December 2004 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder
Bodyshop fellas came round after I called em and have put stuff on the effected area, buffed rubbed and polished like a couple of loons......all better, and it only cost me 4 cups of tea and a packet of choccy biccies, even made Gordon (old fart from next door a cuppa)......all sorted and everyone friends again.

:thumb::thumb:

Vegescoob 02 December 2004 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
AHHHHHHHHHHHH isn't that nice??

Now, why can't you lot treat me like that? OK, I ain't 90 but in 14 years I will be!!

Pete

For myself, it's because I can't bear to witness slavish obsequiousness to any political party.

ChavSaz 02 December 2004 09:03 PM

my only question is....

are you still gonna boff his grandauughter? :D

Bubba po 02 December 2004 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder

(Psst, BF... it's "affected" mate. HTH)

Glad you got it sorted. :)

Scoob99 02 December 2004 09:43 PM

I'd still stick the pressue washer up his ar$e and pull the trigger, stupid old duffer:D

Brendan Hughes 03 December 2004 09:39 AM

Nice ending :thumb:

paul-s 03 December 2004 10:14 AM

now have a really late nite party with loud music outside and point the speakers at his house :D

dogpole 03 December 2004 10:20 AM

you still should have shot the old tw@t

DP
:D

paul-s 03 December 2004 10:22 AM

^^^^u still can shoot the old tw@t if u really want. use a paintball gun it will be more funny :D:D:D