ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Terroist threat (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/382006-terroist-threat.html)

jasey 23 November 2004 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by tiggers
Have you heard? MI5 and MI6 are to be disbanded.

From now on the country will rely on a small group of users on an internet forum called Scoobynet for its security and intelligence information as repeatedly (oh how ;) ) they have proved they know what's best for us :D :D

tiggers.

The only slight problem is that the Inteligence will only be available after 8:30 in the morning and before 19:30 as the servers are too shaky at other times :p.

tiggers 23 November 2004 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by jasey
The only slight problem is that the Inteligence will only be available after 8:30 in the morning and before 19:30 as the servers are too shaky at other times :p.

Too true :D :D :D

jasey 23 November 2004 04:02 PM

Too true :D :D :D

It must also be emphasised that this will be an improvement on the current Intelligence service.

Except when the Moderators get out of bed on the wrong side and start moving all the Intelligence Threads (what a scary thought :eek: ) to other forums where they will be lost.

tiggers 23 November 2004 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by jasey
It must also be emphasised that this will be an improvement on the current Intelligence service.

Except when the Moderators get out of bed on the wrong side and start moving all the Intelligence Threads (what a scary thought :eek: ) to other forums where they will be lost.

Maybe we need a new 'Intelligence Forum' although I fear on SN it will have few eligible members if approached in a literal sense ;)

gsm1 23 November 2004 04:05 PM

However those SN intelligence reports will only be made available to one SN moderator who will then relay his honest assessment to the public.

Pbr 23 November 2004 04:08 PM

LOL @ tiggers hitting the nail on the head again. :)

jasey 23 November 2004 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by gsm1
honest assessment

Sounds like SN needs a new Moderator then ;).

hutton_d 23 November 2004 04:08 PM

Any security threads will be moved to the muppet forum where they will receive the attention they deserve ..... I'm sure it'll be just like being in the NuLab cabinet offices .... :-)

Dave

unclebuck 23 November 2004 04:10 PM

Maybe we need a new 'Intelligence Forum' although I fear on SN it will have few eligible members if approached in a literal sense ;)

This would not be a good idea as it might encourage people to have opinions and exercise their freedom of speech. Niether of which should encouraged on a public discussion forum.

Especially when they are so off message and critical of our rulers.