ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Security (https://www.scoobynet.com/security-16/)
-   -   TOAD Ai606 instructions (https://www.scoobynet.com/security-16/369274-toad-ai606-instructions.html)

Jimbobby 18 February 2005 03:21 PM

Toad AI 606

Hi
First time on this site.
Have just purchased a car with a Toad AI 606 fitted. It has no operation manual and I'm sure it does more than it does at the moment(if you know what I mean) I am scared to push too many buttons incase I diss-arm it or something. If anyone has a copy of the operation instructions I would sure appreciate it.
Many Thanks

Jimbobby 18 February 2005 09:17 PM

Toad AI 606

Originally Posted by bashman
i have the ai606 instruction manual saved as zip file if anybody still needs it?

Basman,
I would really appreciate the instruction manual that you have. I have recently bought a car with a toad AI 606 fitted and i'm not sure how it works!!
Please mail it to me at lesinthevale@blueyonder.co.uk
Many, many thanks in advance

Jimbobby 23 February 2005 12:19 PM

Ai 606

Originally Posted by enseenet
I have an installation pdf if it helps....if its going into an FTO, unless its done by a toad installer or Thatcham approved installer and stamped Install Certificate and Installer Registration it aint worth diddly squat for insurance.. Trust me I know, I have an FTO GPX MIVEC

Would it be possible for you to mail me the installation pdf please. I have recently bought a car with an Ai 606 fitted and it doesn't seem to perform properly!!

Thanks in advance
lesinthevale@blueyonder.co.uk

Jimbobby 23 February 2005 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jamescsti
I have fitting instructions on cdrom, i've never looked at them as mine was fitted professionally but i can send it to you to try if you pm me your address?

Do you still have these instructions? Please mail me if you do.
Thanks very much

NICKBG 03 March 2005 11:08 AM

Just bought a AI606 from ebay and yes you guessed it no installation instructions..... Please can somebody email me a copy ? I would be very greatful for this as I hope to install tomorrow........

Cheers for your help
nickbg69@hotmail.com

black_scooby 03 March 2005 06:11 PM

Hi,

Could someone please mail me the operating instructions, i want to turn down the shock sensor sensitivity.

Cheers Lee

black_scooby 05 March 2005 09:56 PM

Thanks for the instructions Bash but not what i was looking for, i want to turn down the shock sensor sensitivity if a lorry go's past the dam thing go's off, can anyone please help.

Cheers Lee

Sigma Sam 07 March 2005 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by black_scooby
Thanks for the instructions Bash but not what i was looking for, i want to turn down the shock sensor sensitivity if a lorry go's past the dam thing go's off, can anyone please help.

Cheers Lee

The sensitivity of any sensors other than the ultrasonics cannot be adjusted through the Ai606 alarm unit.
In this case, you will have to locate the shock sensor iteslf and adjust the potentiometer on it with a small screw driver.
SS

black_scooby 07 March 2005 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sigma Sam
The sensitivity of any sensors other than the ultrasonics cannot be adjusted through the Ai606 alarm unit.
In this case, you will have to locate the shock sensor iteslf and adjust the potentiometer on it with a small screw driver.
SS

Sorry It's not an Ai606 it's a MP5

shouldube 16 March 2005 12:51 AM

please could you send it to me,has im having a few probs with the c/locking

thanks

shouldube@fsmail.net

civicTT 29 March 2005 03:34 PM

desperate need for alarm instructions

Just wondered if anyone still had installation instructions for toad ai606 would really appreciate it if somebody could email them to me! cheers russellemail addy Russell_sayward@hotmail.com

civicTT 30 March 2005 06:25 PM

anyone please???

p.s there's an underscore between my first name and surname

waprilp 06 April 2005 06:27 PM

i have the ai606 instruction manual saved as zip file if anybody still needs it?

hi mate would you be able to send it to me please mate my e mail is waprilp@aol.com thanks mate

waprilp 06 April 2005 07:23 PM

hi mate would you be able to email me the fitting instructions please waprilp@aol.com thanks mate

waprilp 07 April 2005 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jamescsti
I have fitting instructions on cdrom, i've never looked at them as mine was fitted professionally but i can send it to you to try if you pm me your address?

hi mate i was woundering if you could email me the fitting instructions for the toad ai606 alarm please thank you for your help jon

gpbrown 10 April 2005 07:36 PM

Hello,

I have bought this alarm from a mate who wrote his car off, but obviously not ends we're tagged when he removed it. Any chance of some fitting instructions and/or user manual for this alarm??

mail it to gpbrown@blueyonder.co.uk if at all possible,

Many Thanks

G P Brown

nsims 14 April 2005 04:23 PM

Hi, dont suppose you still have the zip file for the Ai606 manual?
just got a car with one fitted and dont know what i'm doin.
If you still have could you email to n.sims@cairn-research.co.uk.
cheers.

karlhart04 18 April 2005 10:34 PM

send me this zip file plz as i have bought a toadai606 alarm and cant wire it lol

thanx

Cookie-CCuk 21 April 2005 05:26 PM

Need Diagram please

Hi there am wanting to setup a boot solenoid on my Alarm Toad Ai606 can some one send me the Pdf with the wiring diagram on or the instructions as i need to know which wire(colour) it is i send to the solenoid.

Cheers
ryan.cook@leedsmh.nhs.uk

Badly want the diagrams

tye1beast 22 April 2005 06:44 PM

AI606

HI COULD SOME PLZ SEND ME THE MANUAL SO I KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS ALARM

THANKS IN ADVANCE

TYE

p.s sorry about the caps lock

Neil_Neo 05 May 2005 05:49 PM

Location of Instructions

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/betyoua...06_Install.pdf

Have a gander at this location, i came across it whilst looking for a copy of the manual. The damm link for the maunal dont work, but this one does.

Enjoy!!

ps If any of you can explain why my alarm keeps going off for no reason, please tell me! Ta

cormorant 11 May 2005 11:38 AM

Hi bashman
my daughter bought a honda crx sir delsol import and has aquired the ai606
no wiring diagram! would appreciate any thing to take to the garage
thanks in anticipation
hearts52@fsmail.net

dazza51 18 February 2006 09:29 PM

can someone send me the instructions for the toad a1606 alarm please i need to sort out my sencers ty.dazza51@hotmail.co.uk

dazza51 18 February 2006 09:52 PM

can any one tell me why my sensors on my toad a1606 don't work please

scott325i 06 March 2006 10:34 PM

ai606

hi there im new to this forum, found you guys when googled ai606 instructions, i am looking for the user manual for this alarm (not fitting instructions) and would really appreciate it if any of you guys could help? if so my email address is scott325i@hotmail.com

thanks -scott325i

therealdelboy 02 April 2009 08:23 PM

hi i have just bought an Ai606 and as the same other message no wiring instructions, would you mind forwarding me the wiring instructions.
many thanks. del

greilly1976 15 April 2009 09:44 PM

hi does any body have the instructions for a toad alarm model no c2 i took it off my old car about a year ago put in shed do u think i can find my instructions like hell lol please help me

MR_TOAD_INSTALLER 17 April 2009 04:56 PM

anyone wanting user guide mail to

sales@mobilecaralarms.com

due to the sensitive nature Fitting instructions only go to pro installers

Regards Ian

Car Security Expert 17 April 2009 06:05 PM

http://www.hondanortheast.org.uk/man...06_Install.pdf

Car Security Expert 17 April 2009 06:06 PM

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/firesoul/...i606Manual.doc