ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Pics from today meet - Enjoy!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/345637-pics-from-today-meet-enjoy.html)

ScoobywagonGl 18 July 2004 11:53 PM

pml Si I'd slag em just as much in person dont take sh1t off no one!
Daren might bring up the type r for the next meet so best be in a nice place ;)

wouldnt mind so much but they dont even know me or have seen the car in the flesh! goes just as fast down the lanes ;) specially way i drive it :D

Foxmod 19 July 2004 12:04 AM

Glad some of you like the pics, some poeple are muppets aren't they??

as I said a scoob is a scoob.............

Dave :)

ScoobywagonGl 19 July 2004 12:08 AM

Indeed it is Foxmod :D
@ the end of the day as you said its still a scoob! i've seen worse and ive seen loads more that are better :D
I'll make it mine once i've finished playing :D not bad for £900 :D now the playing starts :D

so Neal whens the next one ;) LOL

Lord Shrek 19 July 2004 12:36 AM

'LOL @ ponce popeyes comments the only car hes got is stuck to his wall.Have you noticed how he only posts at weekends or on school holidays,coincidence ???'

:norty: :norty: :norty: :norty:

you lot talk like a bunch of schoolboys with your modding talk about scooby gls :eek2:

get a proper piece of machinery ffs and then talk hardcore :norty: :norty: :norty:

bunch of excitable kids you lot

case dismissed....NEXT!!!!!!!!

NM 19 July 2004 03:57 AM

http://www.fesk.net/handbag.gif

:D

BlueBlackScooby 19 July 2004 08:25 AM

Who's is the STi in the 14th pic from the top? I think I spotted it in the University of Nottingham car park last week with a giant Scooby Doo on the back seat.

scooby-tc 19 July 2004 08:56 AM

get a proper piece of machinery ffs and then talk hardcore
PML a proper car like you DREAM about kid :cuckoo:

ScoobywagonGl 19 July 2004 09:50 AM

Nice to see even he turns a blind eye to moderators posts! guess he is special! :cuckoo:

nice handbag NM where can i get one ;)

P 1 TUD 19 July 2004 11:01 AM

a scoob is a scoob as has been said before, excellent pics guys! its justa shame theres so many people quick enough to slag other peoples cars off instead of praising them.

Lord Shrek 19 July 2004 11:14 AM

its like turning up to a rs meet in a mondeo estate :eek2:

ffs get a grip and sift out the turbo wannabes :cuckoo:

i cannot and will not admire or praise an old subaru wagon :nono:

whoever turns up to a meet in that needs his head testing :freak3:

gl dismissed...NEXT!!!!!

NelsonUK 19 July 2004 11:21 AM

Well put Tams - good on ya :) Totally agree with the comments made - I mean a Scoob is a Scoob and this is not TurboSN ;)

Some people on here need a fecking good slap !

Chris L 19 July 2004 11:21 AM

Shrek - wind your neck in. Final warning. There is no prerequisite to even own a Scoob to post on this site or turn up to a meet. Who are you to decide what photos should or should not be taken and then displayed on this site?

Foxmod 19 July 2004 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by BlueBlackScooby
Who's is the STi in the 14th pic from the top? I think I spotted it in the University of Nottingham car park last week with a giant Scooby Doo on the back seat.

Mine Mate, just visiting Nott's Uni in connection with my job, as to the scooby doo, picked that up at the NBO this year

scooby_si 19 July 2004 12:19 PM

& he was insinuaiting (wow Si is the daddy of spelling :eek: ) mondeos aren't welcome anywhere actually thats not true i find it's usually the jealousy of my charisma & good looks which makes me unwelcome not the mundeo i've been turning up in for the last few months ;) lmfao
Si

Duck_Pond 19 July 2004 12:25 PM

Very true Si - still haven't thought up the new caption for it this time. Wonder if Matt will forgive me for not getting a pic of his Autobahn cruiser? :)

Lord Shrek 19 July 2004 12:27 PM

'Shrek - wind your neck in. Final warning.'

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

:norty: :norty: :norty:

BlueBlackScooby 19 July 2004 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Foxmod
Mine Mate, just visiting Nott's Uni in connection with my job, as to the scooby doo, picked that up at the NBO this year

FoxMod

I don't want to offend by this question, but the reason I recognised it again is the colour of the foglamp covers being slightly different to the bumper. A mate of mine questioned whether or not it was an STi because of this mismatch and thought it was a look-a-like. Can you settle the argument.

Again sorry for being negative.

PS Mine was the Black bugeye parked in the same car park

ScoobywagonGl 19 July 2004 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Chris L
Shrek - wind your neck in. Final warning. There is no prerequisite to even own a Scoob to post on this site or turn up to a meet. Who are you to decide what photos should or should not be taken and then displayed on this site?

Thanx Chris!

there are some decent people on this board as i've found out! :D

Si your good looks and charm? :confused: where? LOL i'd stick with the mondeo lol

Nelson :D you know me :D

roll on the next one :D

Foxmod 19 July 2004 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by BlueBlackScooby
FoxMod

I don't want to offend by this question, but the reason I recognised it again is the colour of the foglamp covers being slightly different to the bumper. A mate of mine questioned whether or not it was an STi because of this mismatch and thought it was a look-a-like. Can you settle the argument.

Again sorry for being negative.

PS Mine was the Black bugeye parked in the same car park

Saw the bug - eye - very nice ;)

Regarding my motor, it's an STI, but the front end has been shot blasted by all the motorway mileage I do, plus I didn'y realy give it a good clean. yesterday

Tiny Tim 19 July 2004 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobywagonGl
Thanx Chris!

there are some decent people on this board as i've found out! :D

Si your good looks and charm? :confused: where? LOL i'd stick with the mondeo lol

Nelson :D you know me :D

roll on the next one :D

TAM's
Look what you have started now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's going on - I only wanted to see the pictures and now WW3 has broken out;)
God there are some knob's about - How about we stop posting all pictures and then those 2 would have nothing to drawl over and pretend to own:D
GL = Good Looking
Tim:D

ScoobywagonGl 19 July 2004 06:05 PM

ROFL Tim nice touch with the GL = GOOD LOOKING im afraid i beg to differ lol but will be good lookin when i've finished with it!

See even a man with a WR1 was gonna swap with me at the weekend ;) next time Tim You can take me for a spin :D

Maybe we should do a group buy on the various models of imprezas over the years and wrap them up for them at xmas how about it guys ;) top on the list GL :D

Soulgirl 19 July 2004 06:10 PM

Oh Tams, how rude people are .... first I get picked on for having an old shed (I think that is what it got called) (STi2) and now you with your non-turbo wagon. When will all this debaucheryy end http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emotis/039_rolleyes.gif Just remember, what goes around comes around hun ;)

scooby-tc 19 July 2004 06:11 PM

stop trolling for trouble RSoulgirl :cuckoo:

Soulgirl 19 July 2004 06:15 PM

I was being supportive http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emotis/bsmoke3.gif

PeterUK300 19 July 2004 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
Can't for the life of me understand why you took a pic of a non-turbo wagon that looks completely ordinary :eek2:

Very narrow minded of you

Redkop 19 July 2004 06:44 PM

Right! It would be appreciated if you would all please stop responding to ‘troll’ posts. You are only inflaming the situation and provoking more trolling. It makes a Mod’s job far easier if you all will just ignore and not reply, then any offending posts can be removed. By responding all the time, all you are doing, is making this task an impossibility, as their trolling and your responses will take far too much editing and inevitably, the thread will end up being locked.

Thanks

simb 2 19 July 2004 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Redkop
Right! It would be appreciated if you would all please stop responding to ‘troll’ posts. You are only inflaming the situation and provoking more trolling. It makes a Mod’s job far easier if you all will just ignore and not reply, then any offending posts can be removed. By responding all the time, all you are doing, is making this task an impossibility, as their trolling and your responses will take far too much editing and inevitably, the thread will end up being locked.

Thanks

Is there anyway you can just 'bar' them from posting anymore, if you check back through their previous posts, none of them are any use and have no direct relation to that current thread....apart from spite:rolleyes:.

simb

Markus 19 July 2004 06:55 PM

Mods cannot ban users, only shaun can do that, so use the 'report bad post' thing to report the trolls, then maybe action will be taken. I know it's hard to ignore them and I do pop up and have a little go now and then but to be honest, it's not really worth it, think they like the attention.

Redkop 19 July 2004 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by simb 2
Is there anyway you can just 'bar' them from posting anymore, if you check back through their previous posts, none of them are any use and have no direct relation to that current thread....apart from spite:rolleyes:.

simb

As Markus said, that decision is taken by Webmaster, but if people prefer to take the matter into their own hands and reply to these trolls, rather than use the RPB button immediately, more often than not, the 4th option will be applied below, taken from Forum Guidelines.

When will a thread be locked?
o If there are persistent abuses of the behavior mentioned above.
o Unacceptable behavior (as determined by the tone of the community; e.g. making inflammatory comments, flame wars etc etc)
o Completely off-topic discussion
o No part of the topic/message is salvageable by editing

ScoobywagonGl 20 July 2004 01:06 PM

:rolleyes: when do the kids go back to school??

can this post be locked now? think its run its course!

everyone at the meet had a good time and pictures have been seen by everyone there so no need for any more trolling