ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   My New Lip Spoiler (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/329060-my-new-lip-spoiler.html)

ozzy 20 May 2004 02:37 PM

just admit to being a big tart :D

oh, and many happy returns :)

Phil 20 May 2004 02:49 PM

Ok then I am a BIG Tart

and thanks for the BD wishes

GW2000 20 May 2004 05:04 PM

I've heard the STi one, the one on the Type-25, is over £400 as it is imported. I've seen them advertised on stiracing....not sure on the price though. Nice alloys too, the PF-7s are nice

Phil 20 May 2004 08:21 PM

;)

ARM-Scooby 21 May 2004 10:13 AM

Hi,

I really like the splitter, still undecided on the lights, TSL have then on there blue sti, I think they will grow on me.

Phil,

Does the splitter not catch at all on speed bumps or when descending ramps etc. The reason I ask I that I have the prodrive springs on my sti and on certain slopes it has just caught on the front, if I approach head on, angled its ok.

scooby L 21 May 2004 10:28 AM

GW2000

The Group Buy section have just ordered the splitters from STI Racing for £295 each, delivered... not a bad price. (but it's now closed...)

I've just ordered mine from Japanparts.com... at £328 delivered

The Carbon Splitter looks great Phil.. will have to take a good look at it Tomorrow!

mrklaw 21 May 2004 10:58 AM

ARM-Scooby,

Do you have an otherwise standard STI!? I've just ordered a lester front skirt, and am waiting to see how much lower on the front it is before getting prodrive springs fitted. But I have a steep drive and speedbumps all the way down my road (humps and those that you straddle).

I'm a bit concerned I'll rip the skirt off (its only fibreglass)

Jasoon 21 May 2004 11:35 AM

How long till the front skirt arrives mrklaw?

You gone for the one i like :)

Phil 21 May 2004 11:52 AM

I have Springs on mine and so far have not had any trouble

However I did have problems with one driveway before I had this so I guess I just have to be a little careful on drives I do not usually use

Phil

Phil

Rasher 21 May 2004 10:59 PM

will they fit an MY02???

BlueBoy 21 May 2004 11:55 PM

Where did you get the lights from Phil and roughtly how much?

Like the splitter really sets it out, lots of difference in the front look now - I've got a much smaller one that Powerstation fitted, just inserts in the middle and makes it all flat all the way along instead of adding any more depth to the outsides (I think I would run a ground on some the the drives I go on) ;)

sandycam 22 May 2004 09:28 AM

Blue boy- any chance of a pic of your front splitter and a price for it? Cheers.

BlueBoy 22 May 2004 11:06 AM

The price I've not got a clue on I'm afraid (as I got it thrown in with the car when I bought it), but I know someone posted a while back to say the optional extras available for the SpecC - would have been around Sept if you wanna have a search.

I'll get a piccy up for ya tomorrow when I get my camera back from the mrs as my other computer just crashed the other week with all my pics on :(

Phil 23 May 2004 12:21 AM

Lights are £300 ish IIRC

p555maw 23 May 2004 09:56 AM

looks very nice will be nipping in to see scott for one of these.

the white sti also looks the doggies

Andy:D

Phil 23 May 2004 10:01 AM

Thanks Andy

Don't hang around because there was lots of Interest at Japfest and gave Scotts details to at least a dozen people

Even caught Iain Litchfield having a look ;)

p555maw 23 May 2004 11:21 AM

Cheers Phil,

live just up the road from scott so will call in at his house on the way home tomorrow...

Andy:D

Phil 23 May 2004 11:22 AM

:cool:

thecirsch 23 May 2004 11:39 AM

I can't believe I'm gonna say this...

..but I was a big cynic about Phil getting a WHITE :eek: car and ribbed him mercilessly about it. However, in the flesh it does look good and the lights are a great conversion.

Just my thoughts.

Phil, do I now free SIDC membership next year ;) :D