ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   !!!!! Dorset full meet for June!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/325263-dorset-full-meet-for-june.html)

DBY 07 June 2004 12:12 PM

Ron see you later, many thanks for the mail, will be good to catch up with everyone tonight. He or She who arrives with the most splattered flies on the front of their Scooby, Dean will buy you a free drink!! LOL

Regards

John

k wrx 07 June 2004 04:52 PM

looks as if we might as well forget tower park and meet at handly roundabout instead
tony

dean harris 07 June 2004 06:35 PM

Oh no no no John,I will be holding a "get around that corner quicker than me" competition,then and only then will someone get a drink from me:D:D:p.
And anyhow I don't want to encourage you non-locals to use that pub,because it's a local pub for local people:D
See you later

RON 07 June 2004 11:03 PM

Well, that wasn't a bad turnout was it!!!!

Jon, (DBY) I hope that was you behind me on the way home, good wannit!!!!!!
Hopefully, explore will have found his way without someone in front of him eh!!

Enjoy.

Ron.

fatmanscooby 08 June 2004 08:54 AM

Good night lads and lasses will see you all again soon

David B 08 June 2004 04:53 PM

Lovely evening! and I'm glad to see that so many mosquitoes could make it out to see us as well! little buggers!

DBY 08 June 2004 05:34 PM

Good to see every body again and give the old girl a bit of a work out on the way home, I enjoyed very much playing wing man to Ron at speeds of up to 152 !! That was on a good downhil bit though LOL

Regards

John

RON 08 June 2004 06:22 PM

And there was me resisting the temptation to post the speed, (in metres per minute of course)
You know how some people get on their high horse about that sort of behaviour.
I take it Andy and Mike did get home??

explore 08 June 2004 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by RON
And there was me resisting the temptation to post the speed, (in metres per minute of course)
You know how some people get on their high horse about that sort of behaviour.
I take it Andy and Mike did get home??

hey i manged to stay with both of you but as i didnt know the roads and it was dark i didnt wanna go over 100 so guys and sorry mike i think it was that was behind me, great night i loved it, see you all next time.

GUNNER 08 June 2004 09:50 PM

Yeah got home,but gonna take a welder's mask next time if i'm following a fook'in space-ship for mile's LOL,Did you mean to take the rockbourne turn Andy!

Soulgirl 08 June 2004 10:06 PM

You will all be pleased to learn that even I got home safely and in a little over 30 mins :D I got flashed through Ferndown (the safe direction) at about 60ish - it only managed to flash once but must have got me grinning from ear to ear LOL. I must say, last night was the most awesom run I have ever had. Great weather - fantastic roads - and lovely company.

I spent an hour this evening scraping all the bloody flies off her though :)

Nick100 08 June 2004 10:15 PM

Sounds like you had a good night - no high horses here Ron & John - respect :D

Sorry I missed it, but work has me on a tour of the East coast of the US for this week. I was driving from Philadelphia to Washington (and beyond on to VA) when you were having the meet. I've just arrived in Baltimore.

Ron - like the garden - do you do commissions ??
Cheers
Nick

Soulgirl 08 June 2004 10:19 PM

Personally I would sheet myself at 157! 140 and I feel safe - and thats in a straight line LOL

explore 09 June 2004 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by GUNNER
Yeah got home,but gonna take a welder's mask next time if i'm following a fook'in space-ship for mile's LOL,Did you mean to take the rockbourne turn Andy!

no i didnt my mate said pull off its that way, i pulled of as you went passed i told him there you go its straight on you muppet and swiftly pulled back out

Myk 09 June 2004 09:27 AM

That was a fantastic meet!

Good to see some new face and cars.

I managed to get Dave T B back home in one piece :) although he did seem to giggle and scream quite a lot ?? ;)

My mate in the silver civic had a slight brown trousers moment, he went straight over oone of the roundabouts jus before ferndown :eek: ........brake fade!

Luckily no one else about and only damaged front alloy wheel..wing, bumper and poss suspension :(

See you all next month :D:D:D:D

Mike

DBY 09 June 2004 10:15 AM

MYK sorry to hear about your mate and his very nice Civic, Hope it does not cost to much to put right. Ron slip of the old key pad, should have said KMH !! The reason that we got a move on was as Gunner said, UFO with blue and green lights was trying to abduct us!!!

John

dean harris 09 June 2004 10:42 PM

John,
I'm sure if aliens were trying to abduct you,they would have brought you back rather quickly otherwise you would have been trying to rob bits from their spacecraft to stick on your 03:D:p.
I think those sort of speeds are totally unexceptable for those types of roads because there are not enough corners to really test your cars ability:D:D

RON 09 June 2004 10:48 PM

Dean,
Who said that wasn't around the corners!!!!!!!!!!

DBY 10 June 2004 09:13 AM

Dean Whats your address again!! LOL

John

dean harris 12 June 2004 07:21 PM

John,
I've told you before I'm a married man!!!!:D:p
Or if that's a threat,bring friends;):D
Glad you all had a safe(ish) journey home.
Dean