ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Undertook a police car! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/318714-undertook-a-police-car.html)

ALi-B 16 April 2004 11:07 AM

If you have the time on your hands to nit pick and quote from all my posts then go ahead.

Not concerned in the slightest
So why bother replying?? ;)

My comment was aimed at anybody who condoned driving at 5mph in a 60mph limit, if the cap fits then wear it.
You quoted my post - this implies you are replying directly to ME. So you are directing your insults at me. Notice I never initially quoted from your posts.

Again, you'll find you brought it down originally using the word tosser.
No, you brought this down by taking it personally.

I don't doubt for one minute you are confused considering your meandering away from the original post but practise will make perfect, keep at it hey
It takes two to tango :p

I would comment on your spelling. But I'm sure it was just a mistake, and no doubt you'll find an error in here somewhere. ;)

Bubba po 16 April 2004 11:11 AM

Why is everyone bickering about 5mph?

Jiggerypokery 16 April 2004 11:11 AM

I am very sorry for starting this thread, as the amount of stress it has caused has probably shortened someone's life by 5 seconds. For this I feel personally responsible.

OllyK 16 April 2004 11:13 AM

For this I feel personally responsible.
Mmmm - liability has been accepted - Group sue anybody??

ALi-B 16 April 2004 11:20 AM

Perhaps someone should read my occupation in my profile :D ;) :p

OllyK 16 April 2004 11:22 AM

Perhaps someone should read my occupation in my profile
Maybe we should just call you "piles" from now on then huh? :D

Spoon 16 April 2004 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Jiggerypokery
I am very sorry for starting this thread, as the amount of stress it has caused has probably shortened someone's life by 5 seconds. For this I feel personally responsible.

Lol don't be. As I've pointed out you answered my original question and told me you were lost which was a perfectly valid reason.

As always on here others will stretch the parameters and invent different scenarios whilst implying somebodys' else's original answer/thought still stands.

ALi-B 16 April 2004 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Spoon
Lol don't be. As I've pointed out you answered my original question and told me you were lost which was a perfectly valid reason.

As always on here others will stretch the parameters and invent different scenarios whilst implying somebodys' else's original answer/thought still stands.

like you do :p :D

Spoon 16 April 2004 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Perhaps someone should read my occupation in my profile :D ;) :p

You've got 2 hopes and one of them is dead.
But it does give you a get out clause if all else fails.

ALi-B 16 April 2004 11:31 AM

Do you see me walking away? :D

Jiggerypokery 16 April 2004 11:39 AM

"Lol don't be"
;)

Spoon 16 April 2004 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Do you see me walking away? :D

No I don't, I just see you lowering a discussion to a muppet level covering your otherwise ludicrous statements.

According to my pm's I'm not alone so you carry on, slowly at 5mph if you want and don't forget your flashing beacon. :rolleyes:

ALi-B 16 April 2004 11:44 AM

Did I tell you I was a Milkman? ;) :D