ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   - - - South Hants Pub Meet - Eastside, 8th Dec - - - (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/277166-south-hants-pub-meet-eastside-8th-dec.html)

Peanuts 05 December 2003 10:56 AM

not sure of the final details but no-one was hurt and it looks quite superficial.
fingies crossed for the time being.

Andy

Bad Bads 05 December 2003 07:30 PM

Thats bad luck Andy.
It sounds like you were like your team the other night,never in total control :D :D :D.

Paul.

nickthehead 05 December 2003 07:36 PM

Bad luck Andy. Did it happen after you had your wing sorted out. Same thing happened to me other day too on Brockhurst r/about. Didn't hit anything though, luckily I was only doing about 15mph but it was ****ing down.

Peanuts 08 December 2003 08:25 AM

thanks again guys,
doesnt look like we`ll be there as said on saturday, shame but we`ll be back soon.
more details as they happen..

Andy & Martine (mrs P. for those who didnt know ;))

ooh,ooh, Jen, do you have any ideas about january`s meal?
sooner we know some dates the sooner we can plan any leave needed to facilitate attendance. :)

colin c 08 December 2003 11:12 AM

It looks like Paul has found his computer and his sense of humour, it must be Christmas :D

See you all 2night Colin.

StevieB 08 December 2003 12:53 PM

See you all tonight...... whats happened to your car Jen/Chris?

Jen 08 December 2003 01:20 PM

Mm, well something wrong with the front drivers-side wheel :(

Mark (of Rach & Mark) very kindly had a look last night (after we spent all day playing with the Landy! lol! :D) and we think it might be a tyre fault and nothing to do with Scoob, but we'll see. I'm going to take some photo's and Rach has kindly offered to get her tyre-expert friend to look at them for me :cool:

So once the 17's are off we'll be running on the 16's for a while to see if the same thing happens (we know they're good tyres).

Probably be in Disco Bob tonight again though, as I don't think we'll have time to change them...so be warry you lot - you'll stand no chance against my 80bhp Beast! ;):D

....oh, and have a think about options for the Hants Scoob's post christmas meal and I'll collect suggestions tonight. I would suggest somewhere where we can have a meal and a drink afterwards. So far, my favourite pub is the Tailsman (as suggested by Jim) in Locks Heath - lovely pub and about 1/2 way between S'ton and Portsmouth. But any suggestions incase they're busy would be great :)

Thanks

Jen

StevieB 08 December 2003 02:08 PM

“So once the 17's are off we'll be running on the 16's for a while”.....

I’ve heard that 16s are going to be the must have tuning accessory in 04 ;) ;)

Jen 08 December 2003 04:13 PM

That and the little spoilers Stevie - the others are just sooooooooooooo last year :rolleyes: ;):D

nickthehead 08 December 2003 06:20 PM

Anyone meeting at fort Brockhurst tonight? say 7.30

IPALMER 08 December 2003 06:50 PM

can't make tonight peeps :(

have a good one.

I'll keep me eyes peeled for the next meet.

was good to meet some more people on sat.

Iain:)

nuts :(:( missed another corner :D:D

[Edited by IPALMER - 12/8/2003 6:51:56 PM]

ADP 09 December 2003 12:52 AM

Surely you must remember that 16s were THE must have accesory for Castle Coombe Rally day ?? :D ;) as modelled by me

forsale if anyone wants a set of MY2000(last of the classic) rims with nearly shot bridgestones, rims in good order------offers ?