ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Harlech Show (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/240903-harlech-show.html)

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:03 PM

anyone seen a weather forecast for monday yet? is it going to be nice?

redwrx 22 August 2003 02:07 PM

Im defo up for it ..

Right , directions..? Im not sure whether to carry on from Bala down the A494 and approach from the bottom, or whether the head towards Ffestiniog and drop down the from the top ... eother way the distance appears to be similar.

Ive got Rob/ Richie's mobile ..so i'll keep in contact with them to get a clear picture of meeting times etc.

Im leaving work at 4, so i may only get one chance to get back to this before i leave.. then no access to Pc's unless there's an internet cafe in Bala, and i very much doubt there is.

Frank

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:12 PM

what about A4212 then head north up the A470, turn onto the A487 and we can meet where this road and the A496 join, how does that sound? james any suggestions?

[Edited by richie_wales - 8/22/2003 2:13:41 PM]

scoobyfella 22 August 2003 02:18 PM

There isn't anywhere to park up at the A496 junction though, altough there is a large lay-by on the A470 on the left, just before that junction almost opposite the Blaunaue Ffestiniog junc tion, How about there?

James.

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:22 PM

yes that sounds good, around 9.30?

scoobyfella 22 August 2003 02:22 PM

Hi Frank,

Do as Richie said go on the A212 from Bala (brilliant road) for approx 10 miles and then at the T junction turn right onto the A470 (petrol station on your right) and stay on that for approx 5 miles and when you get to the bottom of a twisty steep hill we will be on the left in a layby.

James:D

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:24 PM

flood control :(

[Edited by richie_wales - 8/22/2003 2:26:05 PM]

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:25 PM

we can text u frank when we are on our way to make sure everything is going to plan :) just hope there is reception :D
richie

richie_wales 22 August 2003 02:27 PM

going to hoover my car, if i don't get back in time frank have a good weekend and i will c u monday
richie :D

John WRX 22 August 2003 03:27 PM

take it round to Rhodri`s Richie, his mum will do it :D im taking mine later :D :D lol

redwrx 22 August 2003 03:53 PM

Ive printed this page off ..so ive got the details ...

Richie, i'll contact you over the weekend, and if you can keep me informed of whats happening.. i'd be grateful.

Havent got a map in my office here, so will look at the info' later this evening.

Looking forward to seeing you all monday ..but for now .. Bala, here i come ..!!!!!

Frank

must have pressed the button twice ....anyway , in true muppet fashion, edited to add ***** '''Corner '''' ******

[Edited by redwrx - 8/22/2003 3:56:01 PM]

redwrx 22 August 2003 03:54 PM

Ive printed this page off ..so ive got the details ...

Richie, i'll contact you over the weekend, and if you can keep me informed of whats happening.. i'd be grateful.

Havent got a map in my office here, so will look at the info' later this evening.

Looking forward to seeing you all monday ..but for now .. Bala, here i come ..!!!!!

Frank

scoobyfella 22 August 2003 11:51 PM

Bttt in case anyone else fancies it.

richie_wales 24 August 2003 08:35 PM

see you all in the morning :D

John WRX 24 August 2003 10:08 PM

been looking forward to this one for weeks :)

TAFFWRXRA 24 August 2003 10:50 PM

yea im looking forward to meeting every 1 i havnt met yet 2 see ya all in the morning

TURBORAY 24 August 2003 11:12 PM

will see you all in morning ,sweat dreams ,and see you all bright eyed and bushy tailed . :D :D lol..

scoobyfella 24 August 2003 11:20 PM

Phewwwww,

Just finished polishing:D

only joking, see you all in the morning.

James.

scoobyfella 24 August 2003 11:22 PM

wasn't joking really;)

James.

TURBORAY 24 August 2003 11:25 PM

hey james !!

i'm not joking i've only just finished cleaning and polishing ours , after going to ty croes this afternoon to meet a couple from south wales who have come up to the track weekend so it was tea time before i got started. will see you in the morning

scoobyfella 24 August 2003 11:28 PM

Hi Ray,

Nice one, i started at 11.50am finished at 19.00, well worth it though especially at the show.

See ya in the morning, flies an all.

James.

TURBORAY 25 August 2003 08:34 PM

superb day !

nice to see a good turn out of scoobs from the north wales nutters ,good drive down to harlech then a good blast back.
lets hope there is another next year and we can get a few more to come along to put a good show of scoobs there for the public to view and drool over ...

richie_wales 25 August 2003 08:39 PM

hi everyone,
thought i would moider a bit while the photos upload. good day today, seem to have caught the sun a bit, slight red face going on here http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-012.gif
james any more strange noises on the way home?

cat^-_-^ 25 August 2003 10:28 PM

Thought now that I've met some of the nutters I'd register myself instead of reading over Dave's (scoobypreza) shoulder all the time! So go easy cos this is all very new to me!

Had a great day today, enjoyed the drive down :)
Had a nice spin to Barmouth before going home.
Think I should trade in my car and we could become a two scooby family??? hhhmmmm .... where's the auto trader???

richie_wales 25 August 2003 10:34 PM

hello cath (our newest northern nutter) glad you enjoyed today, i am busily uploading photos at the moment of our grand day out :D
richie

TURBORAY 25 August 2003 10:38 PM

hi cath !!

welcome abourd the ship of northern scooby nutters . so glad you enjoied the day out with us nutters on our excursion to the harlech show ,hope to see you with dave on a few more of our northern nutters meet's and run's..

from ray ,donna , chelly , andrew and the youngest northern nutter tania. :D :D