ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   Supra Forums (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/222135-supra-forums.html)

Pepper 22 June 2003 07:06 PM

Pepper, do you keep old E-mails? PMSL.
LMFAO - you're really not as clever as you make out are you? You catch yourself out at every turn!

Do you remember the Soarer thread a while back - you know, the one where you copied and pasted (something you're very good at LOL) a whole list of "hate" emails in claiming that I sent them all? Or do you only keep old emails which are from people threatening you....because they give you some kind of strange kick? PMSL!

Anyway, the bottom line is.....NO PROOF - AS USUAL - BULLSH!TTER!

LMAO :D

Mycroft 22 June 2003 07:19 PM

LOL, I keep all those hate mail things you and your mates on the MKIV site have been kind enough to send me... they may come in useful one day... :D

The work-a-day E-mails asking for help are dealt with and then deleted...

You appear dimmer with every post...

Keep going you idiot... hahaha :D

Mycroft 22 June 2003 07:23 PM

I think you are stupid enough to legitimately own a Supra... hahaha :D

Pay £10 so you can suck-up to all the other members on there... tell me monkey boy, will you spit or swallow all that stuff they feed you... hahaha :D

Pepper 22 June 2003 07:25 PM

In amongst that further "spouting", I read one thing - NO PROOF AS USUAL :D

Fecking t0sser.

Mycroft 22 June 2003 07:30 PM

Now there you go again, 'Fecking t0sser' is so lame.

Is that it now... nothing but... 'no proof' and 'Fecking t0sser'... hahaha :D

Shall we get back to the MKIV site errors that I have corrected over the time I was there? Now that we have reached your intellectual limit! hahaha :D

Redkop 22 June 2003 07:30 PM

Will you two SHUT UP Both of you are like a pair of kids :p
You've both probably frightened off Shorla off from using either forum :rolleyes:

It's very rude to get someone elses post locked because you two just can't grow up :D :D :D

Now behave!!

Regards She-Wolf ;)

[Edited by Redkop - 22/06/2003 19:31:32]

Pepper 22 June 2003 07:33 PM

LOL

Sorry Redkop.

I'm satisfied now that Mycroft's persistant BS has once again been exposed.

I'll leave it there.

Oh - just one thing before I go - Mycroft, you are a stupid f*cking c*ckend.

Byeeee!

Mycroft 22 June 2003 07:33 PM

Actually... I'll leave this with a repeat of Peppers last bit... it says more about him than I ever could... eloquency of this class should be repeated...

Oh - just one thing before I go - Mycroft, you are a stupid f*cking c*ckend.

[Edited by Mycroft - 22/06/2003 19:36:46]

Redkop 22 June 2003 07:38 PM

Thank God for that - bye bye both of you :D

turboman786 22 June 2003 09:00 PM

I reckon Mycroft is Pepper and vice versa.......hes just speaking to himself...

Redkop 22 June 2003 09:19 PM

Nope they are 2 different people - don't know if that's a good or bad thing :D

turboman786 22 June 2003 10:01 PM

Redkop..are you sure mate...cos you never seem to see a Pepper post in the absence of a Mycroft post...and how come they tend to always be on at exactly the same time in order to have a simultaneous bitch fight?

Redkop 22 June 2003 10:42 PM

Yep am certain!

Mycroft 22 June 2003 10:55 PM

Turboman... I never use the sort of half-baked 'fecking tosser' insult... I tend to get right inside your head and screw you up that way... poor little Pepper is still suffering from previous humiliations, hence his inability to post co-herently and his setting up of anti-mycroft sites... I hollowed his head out ages ago... the poor thing's an I'net Zombie... you should pity the bloke... he is an invalid.

Redkop 23 June 2003 07:39 AM

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s17/smilies-895.pngMycroft - let it rest please [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]