ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Scooby stolen (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/193512-scooby-stolen.html)

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 04:18 PM

Scoobynew,

Cheers for your comments but I`ve been told not to mention any form of retaliation in case the law take exception to my views.

I know how your family feel,it`s only a car when it boils down to it,no matter how much I love it,but having my misses and my 3 kids worried about going to sleep tonight has taken it beyond car theft to intimidation and that becomes personal.

SU3ARU 31 March 2003 04:49 PM

Eddie

Sorry to hear that - hope you exacted retribution accordingly!!

I know you can't post what you did, but at least we can each imagine what we would do;)

Hope you get the car back in one piece.

Peter

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 04:53 PM

Cheers Peter,

No news yet but he`s been warned he`s got while tomorrow morning to get it back on my drive if it doesn`t materialise by then, well who knows.

T2000UK 31 March 2003 05:24 PM

You got me paranoid now!!

My Scooby lives within a few miles of Mosborough!!!

I waited 6 years to get her, onl;y had her 5 weeks and don't want to lose her now.

-=Buzz=- 31 March 2003 06:12 PM

Steve - you can park it on my drive if you want..

To steal MY scoob they've also got to steal my Omega diesel.. and who'd do that? :D

Eddie - good luck mate :D Try not to hurt yourself.

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 06:13 PM

Don`t get paranoid m8.

With a bit of luck the t**t that took mine will be out of action for a fair while.

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 06:18 PM

Buzz,

I`m 6`3 about 17 stone skinhead tattoos the works I`ve done it before and i`ll do it again.

-=Buzz=- 31 March 2003 06:19 PM

I meant dont hurt your knuckles ;)

oj 31 March 2003 06:21 PM

EDDIE`5COOB - scoobynew ideas won't be a threatening gesture or retaliation if you held a very constructive and positive dialogue with then. After you explained the errors of their ways, they wanted to show their remorse and guilt by stripping off (with no influence from you or any other parties of course....!) and started chaining themself to the lamp post once they covered their whole body in paint.... stranger things have happened..!!

Anyway, hope the end results will be to your satisfaction and your car is returned in the same state before it was stolen by the scumbags...!!!.

OJ ;)

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 06:24 PM

OJ
What colour paint,would claret do?

Steve001 31 March 2003 06:29 PM

EDDIE

have they fell down the stairs yet???

t*ats"!!!

any sign of the car yet? you could get it back sooner than you think if you did'nt have much petrol in the tank.

good luck

Steve (hope the wife & kids are ok)

EDDIE`5COOB 31 March 2003 06:36 PM

Family are a bit nervous but OK.

I`ve been to the 24 hr garages around here no bodies seen anything and the police haven`t been in touch yet,but i`m hoping that the guy who took it has some common sense and brings it back before the morning after my little visit to his humble abode and the little note that I left him.

oj 01 April 2003 08:14 AM

Eddie - yes, a nice shade of claret would do the job....!!!

Well, all the best and hope that the tw*t has come to his senses.. !! love'd to read your note..!! ;)

Take care and hope it gets sorted ( know what I mean.. ;) )

OJ........

-=Buzz=- 01 April 2003 08:31 AM

Eddie, has it come back??

Scooby New 01 April 2003 08:53 AM

Come on Eddie, we're all waiting for an update....... :D

Paul, thanks for the offer but having read Eddie's description of himself I'm thinking of inviting him round to hang around my house for a while - that should scare the little f***ers away ;) :D

Steve

-=Buzz=- 01 April 2003 09:02 AM

or I'l send Ferne :D

m18use 01 April 2003 09:12 AM

Have the theiving little t**ts brought it back yet?
Or have they been injured in a freak accident:D

Red Scooby widdow 01 April 2003 09:28 AM

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Eddie. If its any comfort, I now realise why EB used to go to great lengths to hide his keys in different locations in the house each night. I used to think he was paranoid, now I am in no doubt that he was trying to out think these thieving gits. I do hope your family get over this soon. From personal experience , it is not a nice feeling to have one's own private space violated in such a way. May the thieves rot in a very damp dark place.

McScooby 01 April 2003 10:02 AM

Death to the infidels....or at least long periods of extreme discomort

EDDIE`5COOB 01 April 2003 10:06 AM

Well guys and galls my scoob hasn`t come home yet,no news from the police so nows the time for LIBERATION SCOOB.
A series of sorties into enemy occupied terratory.
Gather crucial evidence of ememies routine.
Position troops and then take out there generals before gaining valuable information from there leader.

m18use 01 April 2003 10:13 AM

Good luck,do you want to come to my house for tea for an alibi:D