ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   Come on you Staffs lot..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/185280-come-on-you-staffs-lot.html)

Tboner 24 March 2003 10:28 PM

Michelle How is it going :)
Last time we met was 2001 at S/Staffs sunday drive around , started at the industrial estate as i remember ( sorry B/Ness Park :) ) I had the northern lass in my car , then you had a spin.
Have been away from the BBS for 12 mths but back in full Scooby swing again , bloody hell your in Aussie land !! ,
Any way hope all is well , do you know who is doing what in Staff's meets etc , Is Neil still around ?

Cheers
T-Boner

Little Miss WRX 25 March 2003 02:11 AM

Blast from the past! ;) :D

How are you doing? Yeah, I am in Aussie land now.....I am still tring to get these lot organised with runs and stuff though. ;) :D
Neil isn't doing the SIDC organising any more, he deserved a break anyway with the sheer amount of work he put into the Staffs things. :D

With regards to meets nowadays, keep your eyes peeled in this forum for meets etc. If it seems a bit quiet, just give them a nudge. :D

Hopefully will meet you again on a return visit to the UK. :D

^OPM^ 25 March 2003 08:10 AM

im also from staffs-hint in is my details lol- got a MY01 with a few mods now-but work nites so cant attend meetings in week lol

Tboner 25 March 2003 08:36 AM

Okay then all you people. Ref Above Neil is no longer doing SIDC meets in staffs, Who out there is organising Sunday drives and meet's SIDC or otherwise.

T-Boner

goober 25 March 2003 10:28 PM

The meets are organised by a number of people, mostly on an ad hoc basis, keep an eye out on the board!

Jonto 26 March 2003 12:24 PM

Any of you lot coming to the Meet at The Darleston Inn on Wed 2rd April ?

I will be there ! :D ;)

Twohot 26 March 2003 12:50 PM

Ill be there as a new comer!!! Only in my sport tho so dont laugh ;)
Walton Inn won't be a problem now- new management...they wont know who's been there before. God its good when ur brother works there- inside info :p
Ben

markwild 26 March 2003 05:14 PM

Ben,

YHM

Mark

Everyone else, I'll probably be there.....

skoosh 26 March 2003 06:19 PM

Yeah, 3 of us coming over from Newcastle. All new scooby owners.

Looking to get some tips on ownership etc...etc.....and a few lagers perhaps.

C ya there.

Skoosh.

Rusty Festa 09 April 2003 03:48 AM

A two week old corner on one of Michelle's threads :p :D

posted Wednesday, March 26, 2003 18:19
So, anyone organising another treasure hunt? ...I need a new centre section :p :D

Cheers, Jon

Little Miss WRX 09 April 2003 05:03 AM

LOL@Jon.....well spotted, can't believe I missed it myself. :eek:

Basically with regards to a treasure hunt, there is another route that can be used, but will need a bit of groud work to be done with regards to clues.

I can help co-ordinate (expect for the clue finding) things with regards to prizes and getting people motivated.
Obviously I won't be able to attend, but if people want to mail me if they want to assist then do so. I expect a Mister Routemeister to be the first to offer else this will be difficult to achieve. :eek: :( :D

Rusty Festa 09 April 2003 05:06 AM

Morning Michelle :D

How's Oz? I think CharlieWhisky is organising one and I'll probably do the old fashioned thing and buy and exhorst ;)

Little Miss WRX 09 April 2003 09:38 AM

Aus is pretty cool aye, very much different living here than holidaying here.
Pain in the ass with regards to the pound/dollar ratio. It's okay until you have to rely solely on dollars. Though birthday presents in the form of money are great as they are over double the amount in UKP's. :D
It's not all sunny either, been raining a considerable amount, which is great for the countryside after all of the bushfires, but on a selfish point, pretty crap for me as it feels like the UK. LOL :D

Overall, I could get used to it. ;)

CharlieWhiskey 09 April 2003 04:51 PM

I think CharlieWhisky is organising one and I'll probably do the old fashioned thing and buy and exhorst
I was supposed to be doing an East Midlands one, with help from the TSL crew - but work commitments mean it may not be May 11th as originally planned.

I may have to sort out a revised date depending on where, when & if I'm working :rolleyes:

Little Miss WRX 03 September 2003 01:54 AM

Welcome to Scoobynet Witty504....the Staffs bunch are great, you'll enjoy the meets. :D Just watch out for the dodgy South Staffs Muppets and the Pansy. :D

Chelle you would love it, they are digging up the roundabout next to the industrial estate and its interesting to say the least at 9.00am and 5.00pm
Again????? How many more times can they dig it up? They might as well put a new roundabout in and be done with it. :rolleyes:
I can imagine the hold ups....I am just glad I am not working there any more!!!

[Edited by Little Miss WRX - 3/9/2003 1:56:50 AM]