ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   SNEAK PREVIEW!! Fast Car Photo shoot.. Lovely pic (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/141790-sneak-preview-fast-car-photo-shoot-lovely-pic.html)

salsa-king 19 October 2002 08:06 AM

wheres my copy of the pic?

info@neoquip.com

R.B 19 October 2002 09:36 AM

:cool: :D

Huxley 19 October 2002 11:55 AM

Why is it i never see most of the photos that are put up on the bbs all i get is a little red cross[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Huxley

Gridlock Mikey 19 October 2002 12:17 PM

Now that IS spectacliur :D

Can't believe the transformation from that rusty ol' nail you "acquired" 12 months ago

Nice job dude :D

Seeya around

Mikey :cool:

Huxley 19 October 2002 01:47 PM

Oi i cant see the pics[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] wtf is going on:(

Huxley

stephen30 19 October 2002 01:54 PM

Huxley
Have you checked you internet options? Assuming your using Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options. On the Advanced Tab there is a list of options, one of which is show pics(in the Mltimedia section on mine). Is it ticked?

Huxley 19 October 2002 02:32 PM

Yep that's ticked:(

Huxley

ice man 19 October 2002 02:48 PM

Send us a copy of the pic please mate

Huxley 19 October 2002 03:34 PM

And me :(

Pretty please Paul;)

Huxley

Re-Volt 19 October 2002 05:33 PM

hi

can i get the high res. pic ?

adelt@cyberia.jo

thank you in advance.

Nate-old 19 October 2002 09:12 PM

I'll take this corner !!!

Nate.

Scooby555 2 19 October 2002 09:21 PM

F.U.K

;)

Hi-ressie please M8

TurboKitty 20 October 2002 02:21 PM

Huxley, is it just turbosport photos you can't see and do you use Norton Personal Firewall?

If so, you need to change your firewall settings to permit Referer for turbosport. There was a thread with more detailed instructions for doing this on SN a few months back.

Of course, it may not be just turbosport photos or you may not use a firewall, but if it looks like this is the reason, and you need more help, drop me a mail.

dariogatso 21 October 2002 04:23 PM

do you stock/sell the wrap around front lip or is at a complete new bumper as i noticed the fog's appear to be re-located!!!! or was it fabricated special...........oh and- I WANT IT...now the fun part...what am i looking at $$$$$ wise... be gentle...you already have half my salary for the year!!!! mm i need some big bucks and no stress.....uni for me i think...

Trouser @ TSL 21 October 2002 06:08 PM

Hi mate

that front bumper.. now christened the "Eliminator" Front end was actually made by our rather talented body guys just for the shoot. It's a mixture of a highly modified Tommy Kaira bumper with bits of Italian "Lester" 01/02 splitter.. several tons of filler ;).. and the sweepings from the bodyshop floor... basically a well executed dogs dinner with great paint! :D:D

Because of the demand we have had for it... we will actually be making it around christmas time.. hopefully for @ £400-450 as a complete unit :)

Cheers

Paul
TSL

dariogatso 22 October 2002 10:49 PM

OH HELL..400 squid +..... well ther goes the rest of my salary...that leaves me just enough to go to chemist and buy the kiddy guards...one size fits all my arse...well i guess it has to be done...anyone know if you can sell blood for money!!!..also i have a rather battered and ugly g/f with high miles for sale or lease...NO TEST DRIVES..shall keep an eye oout for it..

Vix @ TSL 22 October 2002 11:05 PM

Looking good!!!!!

:D ;)

midlife-crisis-scooby 24 October 2002 12:10 AM

I looked at this car (not really the right word to describe the beast)whilst my lowly MY02 scooby was in for some mods at TSl...it was in bits with wires everywhere and no front at all!!! I left pretty late which meant MANY, MANY, hours of overtime would be needed to get it ready.

Midlife..

For those interested I looked at the new front spoiler assembly unpainted and it looked SERIOUSLY well put together even for somebody who knows virtually nothing.

midlife-crisis-scooby 24 October 2002 12:11 AM

Paul

See above, I forgot to ask for a pic..

Midlife....

M0NEY 24 October 2002 09:04 AM

Trouser, i sent you mail about the wallpaper mate.

Well nice car, TSL have definitely done a brilliant job with this beauty!

CraigH 24 October 2002 10:45 AM

Who gives you the anti mod vibes Trouser? Can't be me? :D

Got nothing against mods - just prefer the sleeper look myself.

Rather than the "all mouth, no trouser" (pun intended ;)) approach :D

Variety in modding is certainly good - and without you I'd have no-one to laugh at ;)

Kidding as usual mush :D

chrome 24 October 2002 10:46 AM

Trouser; could you drop me a hi-res version of that silver loveliness plz??

chrome7713@icqmail.com :)
Thanks!

Jonathan Miles 24 October 2002 11:11 AM

can I havea copy please....

jmiles@sift.co.uk

Ta!

Vix @ TSL 24 October 2002 11:18 AM

Craig :D;).. no worries mate.. :D:p

up til now i have been having to compensate for deficiencies in other areas with my tarty appendages ;);):D

... I am of course talking about my lack of power..;):D:D.. It's not quite where your beast was .. but we've got the MoTeC on now on a fairly lairy map.. and it's pulling well and making sensible boost figures of around 1.5 bar..with a lovely idle.. and cracking bottom end pull :).. give me a few weeks and i think it will be quite a quick old barge :)

..so it's all mouth and some trouser now ;)

u karting on sunday m8?.. we will settle it then!! ;):D:D:D

Cheers

Trouser

CraigH 24 October 2002 11:34 AM

Not karting no - off to Elvington instead - in the westie if we're brave :eek: :D

Am trying to arrange another RR day at Nobles - if yours is done bring it up - will be a mix of Westies and Scoobs fingers crossed - I doubt you'll find it hard to beat the Westies power and torque ;)

ScoobyDuck 24 October 2002 03:59 PM

hi res please - as per profile...
thanks

and wonderful looking car - as always!
well done to 1 & all !

Steve

chrome 24 October 2002 09:02 PM

Hi trouser; got your mail... but no photo :(
please could yu attach and resend? Thanks.

ThePoorMansScooby 24 October 2002 10:12 PM

Hey Trouser just had those skirts fitted, look very nice i'm well pleased, carnt afford the 19s just yet, but can you provide the neons,!!??

PS send us the pick in hi-res

Thanks..

"ThePoorMansScooby"
Formally known as StudentScooby

salsa-king 24 October 2002 11:58 PM

;)

chrome 25 October 2002 09:48 AM

pretty purlease??? :D