ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Check out this idiot! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1028793-check-out-this-idiot.html)

Dirk Diggler 75 26 August 2015 10:54 PM

What a tit of the highest order......

Uncle Creepy 26 August 2015 11:02 PM

Pross 26 August 2015 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by BoozyDave (Post 11728963)
Just had a reply on ebay
New message from: chargespeed-subaru (182)

why your clearly not interested in the car as you have been on SCOOBYNET , but its fine as police have been informed , phone pumaspeed as it states on the advert ,, all messages are being tracked , all the best !

You must be ****ting it, internet police!! :lol:

silver-sub 26 August 2015 11:05 PM

Well if he can't be honest about a power graph, god knows what else he could be lying about, could be something very serious. Would never buy anything of this guy no matter what car.

Paben 26 August 2015 11:05 PM

Just had a reply on ebay

why your clearly not interested in the car as you have been on SCOOBYNET , but its fine as police have been informed , phone pumaspeed as it states on the advert ,, all messages are being tracked , all the best !

Ha ha, that's a scary threat, I bet you're hiding behind the sofa now waiting for the Ebay police to come for you!:lol1:

Alan Jeffery 26 August 2015 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by hardcoreimpreza (Post 11728954)
Hes also got an Impreza up forsale.

http://bay2car.com/2007-SUBARU-IMPRE...56453/car73528

Yep, that's him. He reckoned he'd sold it. Complete with Powerflow exhaust, dump valve and Induction kit. That'll be fine then.

Alan Jeffery 26 August 2015 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11728979)
Ha ha, that's a scary threat, I bet you're hiding behind the sofa now waiting for the Ebay police to come for you!:lol1:

I'm calling Pumaspeed first thing tomorrow morning. Of course they'll confirm that it has 558 bhp and has been on my dyno!

BoozyDave 27 August 2015 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11728979)

Lol, I'm really scared.
He has copied each of my replies from here and sent them to me on ebay. Stating 'police informed' each time!

Copy this you pr1ck, LEARN HOW TO SELL A CAR HONESTLY!

Steve001 27 August 2015 08:53 AM

Tried to send a general message to seller asking how it can be an ST and an RS all at the same time :) Unfortunately Ebay wouldn't allow my contact tel no to be 999 :(

JDM_Stig 27 August 2015 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Steve001 (Post 11729022)
Tried to send a general message to seller asking how it can be an ST and an RS all at the same time :) Unfortunately Ebay wouldn't allow my contact tel no to be 999 :(

I asked a question and just used his own telephone number as the contact.

:luxhello:

Steve001 27 August 2015 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig (Post 11729026)
I asked a question and just used his own telephone number as the contact.

:luxhello:

Found another way of sending a message, strange but ask seller a question option has disappeared :)

Alan Jeffery 27 August 2015 10:16 AM

He's now edited the ebay ad.

Normal service is now resumed.

midge25 27 August 2015 11:04 AM

Managed to pull this up which is the graph before he changed the picture.

He has informed the police? that he is committing fraud? thats rather honest of him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...pswkaux9zs.jpg

BoozyDave 27 August 2015 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by midge25 (Post 11729048)
Managed to pull this up which is the graph before he changed the picture.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...pswkaux9zs.jpg

That's the power graph from my wrx!

banny sti 27 August 2015 11:17 AM

Probably been mentioned but shoot_44 on a DD rollers is for Four cylinder 4WD passenger cars

G4rfo 27 August 2015 11:35 AM

Just had a reply on ebay

grabs popcorn :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

wheres mr jackson @ :wonder::wonder::wonder:

Alan Jeffery 27 August 2015 12:30 PM

I just spoke to Pumaspeed! They say the spec of that car would give a possible 470 bhp. Not bad at all, so I don't know why anybody would suggest that it's 558?
Pumaspeed didn't build that car, BD did, using Pumaspeed parts. Apparently.

That didn't hurt did it?

It COULD be a perfectly good car, I've no idea, I just don't like my name being associated with dodgy dealings and I'll be happier when that graph has been removed from the ebay ad and the wording has been changed.

scooby k 27 August 2015 01:03 PM

Still false advertising though, send him a link to this post should get him pissing his pants about posting dodgey adds as people like this deserve to get caught out.

Jonnys3 27 August 2015 01:27 PM

Graph has now been removed from the ad.

Steve_PPP 27 August 2015 01:38 PM

What a c0ckend.

So he's advertising a Focus ST3 as an RS after it was a Cat C and rebuilt, and then fakes a dyno graph to state it has more power than it does? With all these Focus RS's being stolen of late, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those was used as a doner car (seats etc) for this....

Looks a bargain to me :lol1:

Steve001 27 August 2015 07:25 PM

I just had to ask a few questions (as you do) ;)
Me 'Hi I m a bit confused, your description says it s log booked as a ST but you say it s a RS???
Also was the car a CatC or was the parts from a CatC RS used to make an RS replica?'

Him - 'Logged as St an is a catC'

Me - 'So why don t you advertise as an RS REPLICA? That was a waste of my time.'

Him - 'well read the advert also where the hell would you get a Fully forged 500bhp RS for 17k ,, more like 25k , so dont waste my TIME !!!'

Me - 'REALLY? WAIST YOUR TIME!

Your advert title reads 'FORD FOCUS RS FULLY FORGED FEATURE CAR. SWAP PX MODIFIED COSWORTH REPLICA'

Your words not mine, the way I see it its an ST shell and I.D it doesn't matter how much RS stuff it has your ad should reflect this and be more specific.eg.

FORD FOCUS ST - RS REPLICA FULLY FORGED FEATURE CAR. SWAP PX MODIFIED COSWORTH REPLICA'

I'm awaiting his reply :lol1:

Tidgy 27 August 2015 07:33 PM

Has he put it up for sale on any forums? Need to get it known what hes trying to do, makenit impossible to sell

Steve001 27 August 2015 07:39 PM

Here we go :)

New message from:*chargespeed-subaru*(182)

i think the part where it states REPLICA twice is a big giveaway also your the only person to not know that its a REP , well i suggest you read things properly that way you wont get confused

:lol1:

I think he's a bit wound up now, should I mention the fake graph?

BTW I copied and read the description twice and at no point does it say REPLICA or REP

Tidgy 27 August 2015 08:38 PM

Ask him why an rs is down as an sr with the dvla, he clearly states in the advert its a rs

MartynJ 27 August 2015 08:56 PM

Can I ask that people now drop this as it's been sorted. The man has removed the graph which was our beef and we've now all kissed and made up.

No more posts and if a mod could remove the thread that'd be great thanks.

Steve001 27 August 2015 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11729223)
Ask him why an rs is down as an sr with the dvla, he clearly states in the advert its a rs

That's the point I'm trying to get across to him, he's sent me a message that says that I have nothing better to do with my time and that I should stop being childish running back here :lol1: and that I knew it was a rep from the start.

Basically I told him to edit the ad and be a little bit more transparent we shall see :)

The graph has been removed but only after pressure, at least that's a step in the right direction eh?

Pross 27 August 2015 09:12 PM

Wouldnt be too surprised if the graph returns, typical ebay ad tho with no truth in the title.

If every STI advertised on ebay actually was an STI and not just a WRX with a park bench bolted on the back we'd all have one!

midge25 28 August 2015 07:23 AM

Thread shouldn't be deleted, even though he has removed the fake graph he was very reluctant to do so even after he was told days ago that it was incorrect - seller can not be trusted and this thread serves as a good warning

FA53 TRS FA53TRS