ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   "How to unblock the toilet" tip (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1020412-how-to-unblock-the-toilet-tip.html)

ALi-B 22 February 2015 01:22 PM

I once learned on a cruise ship....do not flush whilst seated :eek: :lol1:

Put double trap toilet into youtube and I got this:

I think this guy has a toilet obsession - why?? :cuckoo:....I've seen worse hobbies I guess :lol1:

Turbohot 22 February 2015 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11631717)
I once learned on a cruise ship....do not flush whilst seated :eek: :lol1:

It's the plane toilets I'm very careful with. I never flush it before I get up. I worry that I could be sucked out, and then rotate about with all that turd in the space.:( I don't want that to happen to me.

Put double trap toilet into youtube and I got this:

the armitage ware flushing nearly a whole toilet roll down!! - YouTube

I think this guy has a toilet obsession - why?? :cuckoo:....I've seen worse hobbies I guess :lol1:
I have to say that this is very painfully slow performance. I'd like a toilet to gobble my sh7t ASAP and disappear out of my mind and sight, won't you? Othertwise, during this double flush chugging, even if you aren't looking, your mind could be generating some very bokesome imagery. Ok, may be, it chugged for ages in the video because there was too much loo roll used for the demo. But I think I'm not liking that pathetic low power performance either, even when it's affective. I want it to take it all with it with a big, mighty WHOOOSH! :cool: it have to be cyclonic with much more BHP for my choice.

This goes to show that Dyson really needs to make super powerful toilet flushing system. I'll just have to buy ear defenders to block out its noise, but I won't have to put up with the pathetically low power disposal of my intestinal waste.

Turbohot 22 February 2015 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 11631697)
I always use to wonder why they had signs abroad telling you not to flush paper down the toilet. Then I found out one day, when after flushing the toilet the turds came over the bowl and chased me out of the cubicle.

:lol1:

dpb 22 February 2015 02:05 PM

living up to the moniker :thumb:

Turbohot 22 February 2015 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11631745)
living up to the moniker :thumb:

Makes a perfect sense. :D

joz8968 22 February 2015 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11631730)
...I worry that I could be sucked out, and then rotate about with all that turd in the space.:(...

I've got the giggles. Can't stop laughing.

Turbohot 22 February 2015 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by joz8968 (Post 11631758)
I've got the giggles. Can't stop laughing.

:lol1:

joz8968 22 February 2015 02:34 PM

FFS, yet another typical NSR thread -- full of utter s**te.

Turbohot 22 February 2015 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by joz8968 (Post 11631765)
FFS, yet another typical NSR thread -- full of utter s**te.

Literally, this time. :D

joz8968 22 February 2015 03:24 PM

You know it. ;)

RobJenks 23 February 2015 12:27 PM

I never use aircraft toilets - Too dangerous . So I always take a dump in the sink and transfer it to the paper waste disposal .
No problems so far .

Turbohot 23 February 2015 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by RobJenks (Post 11632346)
I never use aircraft toilets - Too dangerous . So I always take a dump in the sink and transfer it to the paper waste disposal .
No problems so far .

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

That is quite Avant-garde!

I'm sure passing the stool is highly cathartic in orgasmic way, regardless of the very venue, but I'm just wondering how it feels for you when you pick it and transfer it to the waste disposal. Also, I wonder whether you take a deep breath in afterwards, just to check the aroma you've ponged the toilet with. :D