ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Flag on Parliament flying at half mast... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1018845-flag-on-parliament-flying-at-half-mast.html)

f1_fan 23 January 2015 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11610687)
Makes me smile what that mp has said,telling Cameron and the queen to f off

Only because I think she's rather good looking :-)

And she is, of course, right! Louise Mensch is her name for those wondering.

Turbohot 23 January 2015 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11610697)
And she is, of course, right! Louise Mench is her name for those wondering.

I've just Googled her. I'm not into women, but realistically she's a good looking person. Not that I'm that shallow, but it is nice to see someone with pretty face in politics, for a change. Fiery as well. :lol1:

f1_fan 23 January 2015 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11610708)
I've just Googled her. I'm not into women, but realistically she's a good looking person. Not that I'm that shallow, but it is nice to see someone with pretty face in politics, for a change. Fiery as well. :lol1:

Trouble is she is out of politics. Much as her views are in opposition to mine I do think she was a rare breed in that she believed what she said was right rather than just right for her career.

Martin2005 24 January 2015 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11610726)
Trouble is she is out of politics. Much as her views are in opposition to mine I do think she was a rare breed in that she believed what she said was right rather than just right for her career.

Good looking yes.

Her political views are pretty awful though. She's doing well amongst the neo-cons in the US

f1_fan 24 January 2015 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 11610754)
Good looking yes.

Her political views are pretty awful though. She's doing well amongst the neo-cons in the US

Yes, but at least she airs them whereas there are plenty in government with the same views, but that veil them behind a smokescreen of party rhetoric!

scoobyland 24 January 2015 08:56 PM

It just goes to show that the government are trying to appease muslims both here and in the middle east.

Shaid 24 January 2015 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyland (Post 11611365)
It just goes to show that the government are trying to appease muslims both here and in the middle east.

Hahahahahahahahahahhhhahhahahahahhahahahahahahaggg g- breath---- sip some water---- look back at phone----nope, stupid dumb ass comment still there---- hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa....

Martin2005 24 January 2015 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyland (Post 11611365)

Wow, this goes straight into my top ten most stupid posts list

daveyj 25 January 2015 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11610438)
Yes, but most governments don't have Miliband as their main rival :lol1:

Picture this.......he's the PM.......something nasty has occurred on his turf on his watch and he calls the head of the State that's responsible to express his disenchantment.

Yeah I'd laugh and hang up on him too.

f1_fan 25 January 2015 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by daveyj (Post 11612167)
Picture this.......he's the PM.......something nasty has occurred on his turf on his watch and he calls the head of the State that's responsible to express his disenchantment.

Yeah I'd laugh and hang up on him too.

:lol::lol::lol: Me too, it'd be like dealing with one half of Wallace and Gromit FFS!

scoobyland 25 January 2015 09:11 PM

Ed Milliband does look very much like a Wallace & Grommet character. I would like to see him as PM, he would wreck the country but it would be like watching Wallace & grommet all the time.