ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Pandora jewellery...omfg!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1016565-pandora-jewellery-omfg.html)

bioforger 11 December 2014 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 11579320)
Lol hiya! I'm not our typical woman, in fact I'm sure my brain is more male than female!

That would explain the spelling then :)

neil-h 11 December 2014 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 11579320)
Lol hiya! I'm not our typical woman, in fact I'm sure my brain is more male than female!

That's no bad thing :lol1: Girly girls are much less fun.

Ellie* 11 December 2014 11:49 AM

Haha yeah I just noticed the typo, clearly meant 'your' not 'our', my sparkly nails are getting in the way (see, not totally ungirly!!)

neil-h 11 December 2014 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 11579564)
Haha yeah I just noticed the typo, clearly meant 'your' not 'our', my sparkly nails are getting in the way (see, not totally ungirly!!)

You've got to have a bit of girly, otherwise life just gets really strange. :lol1:

SJ_Skyline 11 December 2014 12:48 PM

If you can but it from the Skymall magazine then it has to be a quality product... :freak3:

dpb 11 December 2014 10:34 PM

I think this stuff would appeal to the middle aged women blocking the road yesterday (her husband,i presume drove on thankfully after she'd got out )effing and blinding at some 25 y/o bloke and his girlfriend / family +. .."Do you want some !!". .....:freak3:

I didn't know where to look

Turbohot 11 December 2014 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11580093)
I think this stuff would appeal to the middle aged women blocking the road yesterday (her husband,i presume drove on thankfully after she'd got out )effing and blinding at some 25 y/o bloke and his girlfriend / family +. .."Do you want some !!". .....:freak3:

Whaat?? Did she mean to offer her Pandora to that 25 yo + his gf / family? :eek: She must be loaded!

Dirk Diggler 75 11 December 2014 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11580093)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your about as funny as a dose of the clap ....

dpb 11 December 2014 11:22 PM

I've never had dose clap

What's it like ?

neil-h 12 December 2014 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11580118)
I've never had dose clap

What's it like ?

About as funny as you apparently ;)

Turbohot 12 December 2014 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11580228)
About as funny as you apparently ;)

I've just tried to give a dose of a clap to my kid; just to test if it was any funny. She was eating her breakfast when I randomly clapped my hands near her ears. She wasn't impressed at all. As a punishment, I'm having to listen to harsh rock music all day blasting out of her room on my one day off after a very long time. :(

neil-h 12 December 2014 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11580293)
I've just tried to give a dose of a clap to my kid; just to test if it was any funny. She was eating her breakfast when I randomly clapped my hands near her ears. She wasn't impressed at all. As a punishment, I'm having to listen to harsh rock music all day blasting out of her room on my one day off after a very long time. :(

That sounded so wrong when i read it the first time. :lol1:

Turbohot 12 December 2014 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11580339)
That sounded so wrong when i read it the first time. :lol1:

Oh right! :wonder:

Sorry I'm not very good with double entendre and in yer endo stuff, Neil. It's because I have a clean mind. :cool: I don't think of anything else even unconsciously when I'm thinking of clap. Maximum I can think is 'claptrap' as for rhetoric, but not like, shrinking anus or anything. :D

bioforger 12 December 2014 04:37 PM

in yer endo ? oh dear.

weapon69 12 December 2014 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11578150)
Popped to my local pandora branch this afternoon as she wants a couple of their bracelet charm thingys for Xmas.
Ideal I though, nice n easy........
Had a gander around the store and picked a couple that looked fairly nice.
Omfg I almost choked on my own fooking tongue when I saw the amount on the pin machine, holy sh1te an ipad would of been cheaper. I actually feel sick now, brainwashed consumer???:eek:
Pandora= work of the devil.

It's nice jewellery though!

imprezagaz 12 December 2014 09:56 PM

The rings are a bomb too. My missus has 3 bracelets and after a year they've stretched with the weight of the beads. 1 of the rings has been mishaped and she only wears it every so often. Load of s***e

piehole1983 12 December 2014 10:46 PM

Overpriced cheap turd for the masses.