ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   MSOC1 and MSOC2 race teams (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/770315-msoc1-and-msoc2-race-teams.html)

mechell 23 August 2009 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Budgie (Post 8898307)
:lol:does that mean i have to buy one of them
evolution active yaw type thingys then;)

You know you love em really ;) but I won't tell if you don't :D

Budgie 23 August 2009 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by mechell (Post 8898325)
You know you love em really ;) but I won't tell if you don't :D

i dont like the rear of them:)
thats why i always keep in front of them on track;)
looks better in the mirrors:thumb:

M444GY 24 August 2009 08:49 PM

noooo budge they are zapping your mind , infiltrating it with evo gobbledygoop:D

rickya 25 August 2009 05:18 PM

Just a quick mention that we need to tie up the lose ends in terms of MLR finances at next MSOC meet. I shall bring my laptop, the one that remaps accounting packages onto Mitsubishi Colt ECU's!

On a side note: a big thank you to all MSOC members for their help during the last few months. A special than kyou to Budgie & Jackie for running around half of London getting hold of parts & towing a trailer up there & back. Also a big thanks to Daveboy for his enthusiasm & hard graft every week on the cars & also for towing a car up there along with tools & a portable kitchen! The only thing he didnt bring along was the kitchen sink!!!

Big up to Mags for tyre support; handy work; & getting Agnes sister; Alan for his mechanical wizadry & hard graft, not forgeting his partner in crime Janine; Jim & his dad for welding help & buying Agnes; Matt & Guv for their help in car stripping & paintwork & design; & Sid for his help in preparation & photography on the day. :)

P1 Daveyboy 25 August 2009 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by rickya (Post 8902138)
Just a quick mention that we need to tie up the lose ends in terms of MLR finances at next MSOC meet. I shall bring my laptop, the one that remaps accounting packages onto Mitsubishi Colt ECU's!

On a side note: a big thank you to all MSOC members for their help during the last few months. A special than kyou to Budgie & Jackie for running around half of London getting hold of parts & towing a trailer up there & back. Also a big thanks to Daveboy for his enthusiasm & hard graft every week on the cars & also for towing a car up there along with tools & a portable kitchen! The only thing he didnt bring along was the kitchen sink!!!

Big up to Mags for tyre support; handy work; & getting Agnes sister; Alan for his mechanical wizadry & hard graft, not forgeting his partner in crime Janine; Jim & his dad for welding help & buying Agnes; Matt & Guv for their help in car stripping & paintwork & design; & Sid for his help in preparation & photography on the day. :)

Just like to say it was great to have such a good time in preping the cars and getting materials as we needed them as well as the drives on the day.:thumb::thumb:
I have never seen so many Pizzas and garlic bread delivered to a field in the middle of down town country before :cool: They went well with the Buds and Ricky whiskey chasers Brilliant. Great banter with all MSOC and ESC and MLR as well.
A great team effort. I am looking forward to the next one PLEEEESSSSEEEE.
Ricky keep that laptop for next years remap :Suspiciou:Suspiciou And your accounting skills are stuff of legend :cry::cry:
I never had the kitchen sink but did have the bowel that goes in the sink with the washing up liquid :lol1::lol1:
Guv i have a cure for your ailment next time :brickwall:brickwall it will do the trick :lol1::lol1:
Great team effort well done to all of us. Next meet should be a curry night celebration meal at the hotel california if thats agreeable with all :lol1::lol1:

rickya 25 August 2009 06:25 PM

Unfortunately we only do breakies, but we can have a breakfast meet!!! lol

Definetley need to have a MSOC drink up & dinner soon. :)

Phil 25 August 2009 06:29 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...M/IMG_2388.jpg

rickya 25 August 2009 06:32 PM

Result!!! :luxhello:

M444GY 25 August 2009 07:46 PM

cool cool what paper is that in phil ??

Budgie 25 August 2009 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 8902516)
cool cool what paper is that in phil ??

southend evening echo
i have ordered one mags

M444GY 25 August 2009 08:23 PM

cool we will pick it up on sun :thumb:

Phil 25 August 2009 08:38 PM

;)

rickya 27 August 2009 07:32 PM

Sold Agnes's sunroof today for the princley sum of..................15 quid!!!

Next the wheels & tyres.

Budgie 27 August 2009 07:56 PM

top man ricky
i have some accounts stuff from dave and me to sort with you
will be in touch
also i sold all the spare fuel to put money in the pot
get them seats on e bay mate
or do we save them for next year:freak3:
lets hope mags can shift the tyres

M444GY 27 August 2009 09:32 PM

should be able to sell the tyres now that i have steam cleaned them lol

mechell 07 September 2009 01:19 PM

:thumb:

Hey :D

Guess what!! the MLR500 2010 is now up for grabs !!! :luxhello:

*****2010 - Mlr500 - 2010**** - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Please can you pass on the info to the relevant people... Ta :)

rickya 07 September 2009 02:07 PM

Keep the seats & those Hankook rally tyres for next year! I can store the seats at the Hotel if space is a problem elsewhere. Iv got £15 to add to next years kitty & a new MSOC trophy to be awarded to a MSOC member.......dont know what for yet though!! ps the trophy still has to be put together, I recall a good chippie I know said he'd help me do it!!!!

Luther 07 September 2009 03:38 PM

New thread for MLR500 2010 :thumb:

yellowvanman 07 September 2009 06:18 PM

Guess the ESC beat you again, 2 teams already booked! :p:D

Budgie 07 September 2009 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by rickya (Post 8926738)
Keep the seats & those Hankook rally tyres for next year! I can store the seats at the Hotel if space is a problem elsewhere. Iv got £15 to add to next years kitty & a new MSOC trophy to be awarded to a MSOC member.......dont know what for yet though!! ps the trophy still has to be put together, I recall a good chippie I know said he'd help me do it!!!!

"a good chippie":Suspiciou so it wasnt me, monkey or woody then

Mikee 07 September 2009 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Luther999 (Post 8926880)
New thread for MLR500 2010 :thumb:

Where?! :cuckoo::wonder:

Budgie 07 September 2009 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mikee (Post 8927487)
Where?! :cuckoo::wonder:

*****2010 - Mlr500 - 2010**** - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

M444GY 07 September 2009 08:35 PM

deerrrr , get one goin on here lol so we car recroot :D

Mikee 07 September 2009 08:57 PM

^^^ thats more like it Mags! :thumb: