ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Am i been scammed here? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/915387-am-i-been-scammed-here.html)

Shaid 25 July 2012 02:59 PM

Yep, that's our Luke.

marcevs72 25 July 2012 03:38 PM

bloody hell that was a long 25 minutes reading that.well done mate for trying to do things the right way just a shame the authorities are crap.this is why more people just get some mates and knock some doors down (i would have been around after a week with some hoofing great big squaddies lol ).if he is selling cars why not get a herman munster of a mate to ring about one,go for test drive then hand him a reciept for car as payment for monies owed and then tell him to **** off.then sell car on.

Shaid 25 July 2012 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by marcevs72 (Post 10722936)
bloody hell that was a long 25 minutes reading that.well done mate for trying to do things the right way just a shame the authorities are crap.this is why more people just get some mates and knock some doors down (i would have been around after a week with some hoofing great big squaddies lol ).if he is selling cars why not get a herman munster of a mate to ring about one,go for test drive then hand him a reciept for car as payment for monies owed and then tell him to **** off.then sell car on.

I know, i know, i shouild have done the macho thing from the word dot. Lesson learnt, fingers burnt ;)

marcevs72 25 July 2012 04:16 PM

i am the first to normally jump in with both feet and would have happily given him a proper kicking and taken his stuff but you did the right thing...god i must be calming down in my old age.but nows the time to kick some ass.if he is selling cars then he has money and can afford to lose one in exchange for your debt.

ditchmyster 25 July 2012 05:19 PM

As has already been said, sell the debt, he'll get whats coming to him via karma or the people you sell the debt to.;)

At least you get some of your money spiced with a little satisfaction.:thumb:

fitzscoob 25 July 2012 07:01 PM

I've read this thread a few times although not today admittedly. It's been a hellish day so forgive me if this has been suggested already.

If the police are not helping you, and you are getting no joy from Luke as it is, is it worth going to his local newspaper and seeing if they're interested in showing him in his true light?

After that, get some A4 fliers printed up and put them in the pubs in his new locality to let everyone know what an un-trustworthy lowlife he is.

Dirk Diggler 75 25 July 2012 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 10723042)
As has already been said, sell the debt, he'll get whats coming to him via karma or the people you sell the debt to.;)

At least you get some of your money spiced with a little satisfaction.:thumb:

Yep ...:thumb:

All the best getting your cash Shaid ...

KAS35RSTI 25 July 2012 07:14 PM

Did you get your money back? What happened in the end?

Funkii Munkii 25 July 2012 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kas Spec C (Post 10723217)
Did you get your money back? What happened in the end?

Have a read of post #450

All the best Shaid, can't believe the way you've been fooked over by those that are there to protect us, very demoralising :mad:

KAS35RSTI 25 July 2012 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10723245)
Have a read of post #450

All the best Shaid, can't believe the way you've been fooked over by those that are there to protect us, very demoralising :mad:

Full time tax exempt criminal :eek:

Shaid bro, kick fook out the basterrr

Shaid 25 July 2012 08:57 PM

No there will be no kicking crap out of him. Which is very fortunate for him. Mind you he is a little bigger than me but he's got one of them irritating shakes where you have to comfort him and tell him he is not about to get crap kicked out of him so that he can compose himself and make an attempt of a sentence.

Unfortunately i am limited as to what i can do to him or his character. I've got a squeaky clean record and i want to keep it that way. Although i'm sure certain things are in the publics interest. As for the press there's plenty of scammers out there. I'm just exposing him to the car community (which is not small by any means).

Spoon 25 July 2012 09:38 PM

Not good news, Shaid, but totally predictable I'm afraid.

Remember this, way back in the thread.

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 10367886)
The longer you leave it to nail him, the less chance you have of retrieving any money. I talk from experience, concerning substantially more money, allowing the law to take care of it instead which turned out (and is still ongoing), to be an absolute waste of time with the fraud squad/Courts/Prison all singing from a separate hymn sheet and not knowing what each other are doing.

This clown is a scammer, nail him now.

Shaid 25 July 2012 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 10723544)
Not good news, Shaid, but totally predictable I'm afraid.

Remember this, way back in the thread.

Yes I remember.

KAS35RSTI 26 July 2012 01:10 AM

Send some of my Sarf London goons out to him.

Shaid 26 July 2012 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Kas Spec C (Post 10723854)
Send some of my Sarf London goons out to him.

I would love to confront him again but he is just a big lard of 6ft + shivering wreck. He is the type of guy who hides behind his fat gobby Mrs :( (not even fit, i did consider pulling her as revenge but she is gross - she in the link)

Well i'll be calling bailiffs in the morning to see what they can say for themselves.

As for plod i had a voicemail from them this evening telling me not to call or text him otherwise i will be arrested and charged for something harassment related and have some sort of order where i can't approach him placed on me for good measure. Plod made it clear i must go through bailiffs, i can't approach him to demand my cash and in 'their' words they aren't interested in what he has done.

ditchmyster 26 July 2012 06:18 AM

You can still sell the debt.:thumb:

Thing is scammers know how to play the system, he's turned it around on you so that he is the victim, acts like a jibbering wreck to the cops and courts, who's poor life has been made a misery by a nasty man.:Whatever_

His whole family is afraid to go out for fear of what might happen, he's a prisoner in his own home, and the poor chap is having sleepless nights and when he does manage to get a couple of hours kip, he wakes up in a cold sweat.

But he's trying to make a bit of money selling cars on the side, so he can pay you back, but at the moment all he can afford is £20 sheets a week, and thats really put a strain on the house hold food bill and his kids are going hungry.

When in fact he is a filthy,lying piece of shyt and is probably reading this laughing his moobs off, he deserves a good kicking, which he will most definatly get, one day, and it will be from people that make sure they get the job done properly.

Just a matter of time mate, he will do it to the wrong person one day,life and the universe has a funny way of sorting things out, the longer you live the more you realise it's true.:thumb:

unfortunatly until then there will be quite a few honest decent people getting ripped off in the mean time.:(

KAS35RSTI 26 July 2012 10:43 AM

My mate owns his owns security firm & some of his workers are ex bouncers, let me know if you need anything.

His Mrs looks more like a Mr

Gear Head 26 July 2012 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10723876)
I would love to confront him again but he is just a big lard of 6ft + shivering wreck. He is the type of guy who hides behind his fat gobby Mrs :( (not even fit, i did consider pulling her as revenge but she is gross - she in the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl7tmBy6328&feature=plcp

Well i'll be calling bailiffs in the morning to see what they can say for themselves.

As for plod i had a voicemail from them this evening telling me not to call or text him otherwise i will be arrested and charged for something harassment related and have some sort of order where i can't approach him placed on me for good measure. Plod made it clear i must go through bailiffs, i can't approach him to demand my cash and in 'their' words they aren't interested in what he has done.

Vid removed already!

Shaid 26 July 2012 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10724098)
Vid removed already!

Nothing interesting anyhow. Just some bloke sticking his finger in some birds mouth with something gross on there. This also means our mate is reading said thread. Love you Luke :luvlove:

I got to give it to him though. His bird does know how to handle herself. Plus she has balls too. When i used to phone her she made it clear in no uncertain terms that it's her 'ouse' and i shouldn't call it. She didn't seem to be bothered that her fella is a scammer though. I was always polite to her, i mean i can't really threaten a woman now can i? On the other hand Luke could not even muster up a few words. Although Luke did once threaten by email stating he is going to kill Jimmyinrugby about something or another.

I have called the Bailiffs but i need to call them in the morning as the collection is ongoing. In the meantime i picked up another voicemail from Mr Plod at 6am (!) stating he'll call me tonight to discuss Luke and me sending him text messages. Thinking about it, is plod calling me at 2330 and 0600hrs harrassment? Hmmmm :Suspiciou

Gear Head 26 July 2012 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10724155)
Nothing interesting anyhow. Just some bloke sticking his finger in some birds mouth with something gross on there. This also means our mate is reading said thread. Love you Luke :luvlove:

I got to give it to him though. His bird does know how to handle herself. Plus she has balls too. When i used to phone her she made it clear in no uncertain terms that it's her 'ouse' and i shouldn't call it. She didn't seem to be bothered that her fella is a scammer though. I was always polite to her, i mean i can't really threaten a woman now can i? On the other hand Luke could not even muster up a few words. Although Luke did once threaten by email stating he is going to kill Jimmyinrugby about something or another.

I have called the Bailiffs but i need to call them in the morning as the collection is ongoing. In the meantime i picked up another voicemail from Mr Plod at 6am (!) stating he'll call me tonight to discuss Luke and me sending him text messages. Thinking about it, is plod calling me at 2330 and 0600hrs harrassment? Hmmmm :Suspiciou

Make sure you have everything in a nice new file for them to go through.
All the communications etc.
I find it shocking that they can tell you to stop contacting him when he clearly owes you £1200.

I'd put a complaint into the police stating that they just do not understand the situation and are acting on the words of a thief.

Shaid 26 July 2012 04:27 PM

Well i received a call from plod again this afternoon.

So far i have spoken to three officers. First one was timid, second one who i didn't speak to really was playing bad cop and the third one was a true gent.

It turns out that Luke was in fact arrested by the police. I don't know when but at some point they decided to arrest him. They tried to charge him for something under deception. As i had already issued civil proceedings against him to recover my monies CPS has the blue screen of death, got mighty confused, probaly tripped over their shoe laces forgot as to what their role really is and decided to not charge him for any 'criminal' offence. So ultimately it's my own fault for jumping the gun.

Now plod did mentioned threads on various forums could constitute harassment although i beg to differ especially considering any information about him on here or anywhere else is information that is already in the public domain voluntarily used by Luke himself. I have just collated it a little and shared it elsewhere. Furthermore i'm sure defaming his excellent character is a civil matter and not a criminal matter. If it is a civil matter then hey bring on the suing lol.

Now daytime plod were asked by the bad cop to call my local plod and ask them to come and have a word with me, whilst wearing full uniform and in the plod car. Maybe even
bring me in for a telling off as someone has really scared Luke and he is shivering away suckling on his dummy. I know it sounds exciting as i've never been in a cell before but to be fair i'm not too keen on the idea anyhow although my local plod have a nice slim and fit Pakistani WPC who i tried chatting up many years ago. I wouldn't mind a home visit from her to be fair.

Furthermore i must ask people i appreciate the kind words and offers of help but please no paying him visits and no calling him. I don't know who it is, your help is appreciated however i have promised plod that i'm going to keep on the court route, i am not going to kick crap out of him, i must not harass him or threaten him any more not that i have i've only ever called him scum, low life and asked for my money.

KAS35RSTI 26 July 2012 04:34 PM

Lol

Fit Pakistani WPC

Kusmeh?

http://schools.nycenet.edu/region6/i...K/drooling.gif

Shaid 26 July 2012 04:48 PM

+1