ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Hull Scoobs sign in please (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/250669-hull-scoobs-sign-in-please.html)

Stiff 20 August 2004 09:15 PM

Pound notes? Was that you I passed on the way home last night or a similar looking Seat? If it was, I forgot to wave. :)

colby 20 August 2004 09:20 PM

allexf
there is a new scholarship for f2 rally car
www rallyf2.co.uk for more detales

Stiff 20 August 2004 09:20 PM

Ads- what about some of these? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...59164&tc=photo and with the money you save you could get some more shiny sh1t. :) :) :)

colby 20 August 2004 09:46 PM

ads offline now with a power cut at his house
or has any one living near him got 50p for the meter :norty: :norty: :norty:

flin 20 August 2004 09:59 PM

now then all,feeling a bit better now eye's stopped bleeding,wifes started talking again this morning she told me to feck off to work,and when i got home she told me to feck off back to work so things are normal again, the dogs still not talking though and it happened to leave a pile of crap stratigically placed knowing i'd stand in it this morning, i swear i so a smile on its face any way thing arnt looking as bad as i thought every thing is pointing toward the turbo so far, got it half stripped, should know for def tomorrow,the main thing is i got to use my fire extinguisher shame about the flare though maybe next time

daveyboy94wrx 20 August 2004 10:09 PM

did someone mention beer???? a night out when?

Stiff 20 August 2004 10:10 PM

Bigger turbo then? :)

new boy 20 August 2004 10:13 PM

glen tdo5 06 conversion..
ads..back on line thanks to yeb!!

daveyboy94wrx 20 August 2004 10:17 PM

colby can i fit a dump valve to a peugeot 306 td?

flin 20 August 2004 10:18 PM

does a bigger turbo mean a bigger bottle of gas stiff,o yes and a bigger fire extinguisher

Stiff 20 August 2004 10:26 PM

Ads- what was that site where you got that pipe from again. I forgot already. Funkyfetish.com or something? Didn`t get that delimiter as it was off a MY99 and I didn`t know if it would fit.

new boy 20 August 2004 10:32 PM

stiff..wait till its fitted and if it sounds ok then yer..will give yer details :)

glen mate..what had yer done to yer car apart from nos?
..what had been done by prev owner?
ads

Stiff 20 August 2004 10:33 PM

Yes I reckon so! Keep us informed on what you find and what your planning if you will. I think last nights escapade may well have been due to the hight of your rear wing. Now, I may just have a low level spoiler which could well elliminate the cause of said fire and prevent it happening again. ;)

flin 20 August 2004 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Stiff
Yes I reckon so! Keep us informed on what you find and what your planning if you will. I think last nights escapade may well have been due to the hight of your rear wing. Now, I may just have a low level spoiler which could well elliminate the cause of said fire and prevent it happening again. ;)

nice one stiff,maybe my vortex back box,could off coursed it as well and of course the shirt off my back or maybe my erect penis which stands at 8.5 inch

flin 20 August 2004 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by new boy
stiff..wait till its fitted and if it sounds ok then yer..will give yer details :)

glen mate..what had yer done to yer car apart from nos?
..what had been done by prev owner?
ads

nowthen mate,as far as i was told the car was totally standard when i bought it and all i ve done is added the nitrous,which off course had nothing to do with it

new boy 20 August 2004 10:48 PM

were yer the 1st owner of the car? in uk prior to dealer?
ads

-=Buzz=- 20 August 2004 10:53 PM

Evening :)

Just thought I'd say hello.

And I nearly bought a Scoob again today... but we decided to keep what we've got. That would have been number 3 ffs! ;)

flin 20 August 2004 10:56 PM

ads

yes mate,i have all the paperwork as prove of date of entry etc and the bloke i bought it from seemed pritty genuine(wrx imports.co.uk)

Stiff 20 August 2004 10:56 PM

[QUOTE= or maybe my erect penis which stands at 8.5 inch[/QUOTE]
PMSL- obviously all that smoke inhilation has impaired your judgement of size as well. Isn`t that Vortex 8.5 inch bore as well? ;)

new boy 20 August 2004 10:59 PM

fingers crossed its just the turbo then mate..pressume warranty is out?

tdo5 arnt cheap or easy to find at mo coz people with newer tdo4'd cars like to swap them for the 05's like ours! or get them converted by andy f to allow 400+bhp on the 05
ads

flin 20 August 2004 11:01 PM

ads

yes mate the first,the first mad fecker to put an 11lb bottle of nos in the back

a11exf 20 August 2004 11:04 PM

Im pished and i have 2 birds back at my house already one age 18 and one age 20
me tinks this going to be an interesting night :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

new boy 20 August 2004 11:06 PM

glen has pm...
alex is a c@nt....dont forget pics mate LOL

ads

flin 20 August 2004 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by a11exf
Im pished and i have 2 birds back at my house already one age 18 and one age 20
me tinks this going to be an interesting night :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

if u ve got two birds at your pad what the feck are u doing on the computer

Stiff 20 August 2004 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by flin
if u ve got two birds at your pad what the feck are u doing on the computer

That`s just what I was thinking!

flin 20 August 2004 11:31 PM

[QUOTE=Stiff]

Originally Posted by or maybe my erect penis which stands at 8.5 inch[/QUOTE
PMSL- obviously all that smoke inhilation has impaired your judgement of size as well. Isn`t that Vortex 8.5 inch bore as well? ;)

sorry stiff,did i mean 5.8inch

flin 20 August 2004 11:40 PM

stiff did u get that

Stiff 20 August 2004 11:44 PM

Sorry, yes. I was miles away on the parts section.

Stiff 20 August 2004 11:46 PM

Pc`s running a bit quicker now as I found out the connection speed was set at 9.6kbps! No idea how.

flin 21 August 2004 12:02 AM

no reply from a11exf i wonder what he's doing now