ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Newcastle Scoobs please sign in!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/389840-newcastle-scoobs-please-sign-in.html)

Ninnybobs 19 May 2006 09:46 PM

I managed 34.6mpg on a recent trip to Birmingham

Martin

EVOLUTION 20 May 2006 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
will have a look at yours at the next meet and check it out for myself, was it a full paint or just a smart repair?

if i keep it red i basically need the 2 back quarters redone, NSR quarter will need a little attention as i kinda nudged a van a while back and adjusted it a little :p the rear splash guards redone, and the little bit of red on the rear doors redone

bootlid, rear bumper/spoilers (i have 2 so i can swap and choose as i please :lol: ) and rear spats are all fine :)

he beat the dent out of the wing, was very bad too. the painted and blended in the whole wing.

v good job, might pop over before the meet if u want, wont be at the dunn cow till about 10 mate.

john

richiewong 20 May 2006 10:45 AM

Micky just paint it all red:D:D:D

StickyMicky 20 May 2006 08:22 PM

might as well paint it all white if i am doing that :lol:

richiewong 21 May 2006 01:54 AM

How about blue with gold wheels, nobody has done that one:lol1::D

Mental note, keep away from excessive amounts of alcohol:D

StickyMicky 21 May 2006 10:12 AM

mongs mongs mongs

yesterday

had 2 people pick up different valets and manage to drive over the plant pots while leaving

today, old bloke managed to enter the wrong way, squeezing past the pots i put on the ground to stop people entering the wrong way :rolleyes: swing around the guns, then reverse back and wipe out the fooken magic tree and car flags board display :mad: :mad: :mad:

snapped the wooden leg :(

will have to make another one :(

mickywrx 21 May 2006 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by speye91
ahh but thats cheating, being on the back of a trailor:D

mick:thumb:

:lol: :lol: Shame it was in the van. My car wouldn't get anywhere near that. :lol1:

mickywrx 22 May 2006 09:44 AM

F.uckin raining again :( :( It's that wet out even the ducks are staying under cover.

StickyMicky 22 May 2006 02:58 PM

tell me about it

another new member of staff started today and spent 4 hours doing feck all :rolleyes:

StickyMicky 22 May 2006 05:30 PM

car jacked up

all 4 wheel arches cleaned and dressed

engine and rear underside of boot washed :cool:

speye91 22 May 2006 09:44 PM

micky do you do mobile valeting ?

mick

lordharding 22 May 2006 09:53 PM

Im coming over to the NE tomorrow for the green wagons MOT

been told braided hoses and new discs and a dot fluid will help it pass :D:D:D

and the misses wont suspect a thing hasnt even noticed its lowered after the last service just said i must have pumped up the tyres as its more bouncy :D:D:D

speye91 22 May 2006 09:54 PM

Very norty John:norty: :norty:

mick

StickyMicky 22 May 2006 10:33 PM

micky do you do mobile valeting ?

mick

nope

not enough demand for it and the costs are much higher IMO

EVOLUTION 22 May 2006 10:45 PM

mick, i can sort you out there i think, my mate did it but he has since wrapped in, not enough money in it. But he still does it for mates, al give him a buzz if you like.....

was waiting to see Micky's reply, didnt wanna go ****in in anyones nest so to speak

john

speye91 22 May 2006 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
mick, i can sort you out there i think, my mate did it but he has since wrapped in, not enough money in it. But he still does it for mates, al give him a buzz if you like.....

was waiting to see Micky's reply, didnt wanna go ****in in anyones nest so to speak

john

spot on matey :thumb:

StickyMicky 23 May 2006 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION

john

:)

hard work doing mobile stuff IMO
you only have to check ebay and see how many people are selling the whole package, vans, equipment the lot to realise

most people around this area simply will not pay what is required for a mobile bloke to make a decent wage.

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:00 PM

Look what I saw today. No idea who would do such a thing ;)

http://i4.tinypic.com/10mk47n.jpg

speye91 24 May 2006 07:20 PM

:eek2: :eek2: :nono: :nono: :nono:

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:23 PM

:eek2: :eek2: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I only did it to Ritchies car as a joke when it was parked up outside his work. Would have liked to see the look on his face as he probably called me a tw@t when he saw it. :D

lordharding 24 May 2006 07:23 PM

Got the MOT did yesterday

but it needed braded brake lines and Fluids

knocked 1 minute off one of my regular tracks last night :D:D:D

Thanks to AS Performance once Again

although A remap might help it Ive been told

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding
Got the MOT did yesterday

but it needed braded brake lines and Fluids

knocked 1 minute off one of my regular tracks last night :D:D:D

Thanks to AS Performance once Again

although A remap might help it Ive been told

Is an intermediatary service not due ;)

speye91 24 May 2006 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx
I only did it to Ritchies car as a joke when it was parked up outside his work. Would have liked to see the look on his face as he probably called me a tw@t when he saw it. :D

Quite funny should of put 2 on tho:D

Mick

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:29 PM

Was going to but some stupid bint was giving me funny looks. They were a bargain as well, only 70p a pair at wilkinsons.

richiewong 24 May 2006 07:37 PM

Came out to find no flag and only a white stick hanging off the plate:rolleyes:

One of the docs said I had an England flag hanging off the bumper but couldn't be arsed to look.Nice picture, beat the crappy stick look when I finally got out:D

Stick lying in bush somewhere:lol1:

richiewong 24 May 2006 07:38 PM

Was just going to stick 4 sheets of A4 on the car with blutak to make an England flag:D:D:D

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:40 PM

Was worried about possible damage to plate etc. Cheap ****ty wilkinsons stuff. Bit gaffer tape on the bottom of the flag tomorrow me thinks as it has been quite windy :D

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong
Was just going to stick 4 sheets of A4 on the car with blutak to make an England flag:D:D:D

Hadn't thought of that one. :D

richiewong 24 May 2006 07:46 PM

Was worried about possible damage to plate etc. Cheap ****ty wilkinsons stuff. Bit gaffer tape on the bottom of the flag tomorrow me thinks as it has been quite windy :D

Sod the plate, thanks to low kerbs cracked me front lip:rolleyes:

Touch of filler and touch pen if I can be arsed:D

mickywrx 24 May 2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong
Sod the plate, thanks to low kerbs cracked me front lip:rolleyes:

Touch of filler and touch pen if I can be arsed:D

I can sympathise with that. Keep going down steep banks and the front end scrapes nastily when I get to some flat tarmac :( At leats mines not painted, yet. Must get it done soon.

You going to the NBO, Ritchie?