ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Newcastle Scoobs please sign in!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/389840-newcastle-scoobs-please-sign-in.html)

speye91 26 April 2006 07:29 PM

Evening all TTS lads n lasses...:thumb:

mick:thumb:

Ninnybobs 26 April 2006 07:32 PM

Evening Mick

How ya doin

Martin

speye91 26 April 2006 08:05 PM

Im fine Martin and how is your good self ?

mick

Doggy 28 April 2006 10:25 PM

funny vid i thought i would share with you all :D:D:D

click here

StickyMicky 29 April 2006 09:13 PM

need a quick fav

could do with a few people on diff screen resolutions checking my new website to see if the GFX shows ok

been hassling the hosts today as the picture of the porker had "corruption" on it for some reason, which i then discovered after coming home that it was my screen res on the desktop :confused:

http://www.a1plusvaleting.info

im running
1152x864

steve beetie
1600x1200

ps. i know the "map" page is not done yet and there is a few typos/grammar problems that i have not went over (did the majority of this site about 2/3 weeks ago while tanked up :D with the help of mr macromedia dreamweaver! )

StickyMicky 29 April 2006 09:21 PM

hmm scratch that, i suspect my old GFX card which is overclocked to death is starting to die :D :D :D :D

Ninnybobs 29 April 2006 09:46 PM

Looking good Micky ;)

Martin

mickywrx 30 April 2006 11:47 AM

Site looks good micky :thumb:

Micky.

mickywrx 30 April 2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Doggy
funny vid i thought i would share with you all :D:D:D

click here

:lol: :lol:

richiewong 30 April 2006 11:49 PM

Looks ok to me Micky:thumb:

Might be a few WRX's showing up in the gallery;):D

StickyMicky 01 May 2006 07:13 PM

should be squillions in the gallery but i keep forgetting to take the cam into work to take the photos :D

went into a diy store today for a few large plant pots to help weigh the new marquee down and walked out with a table and 4 chairs dining suite for the flat :lol:

Julz1983 01 May 2006 08:22 PM

Thought I'd eventually get on to this thread to say hi, I'm now living back up home after being in Yorkshire for 3 years, at my mums at the mo so probs wont see anyone with scoobs but from the end of the month me and hubby and the little one will be in our house, just waiting on it being finished, so we might get to a meet at some point :D

StickyMicky 02 May 2006 02:40 PM

:freak3: another wetvac motor has just died :freak3:

feck

mickywrx 06 May 2006 11:01 AM

Morning all.

Been quiet in here lately.

muly 06 May 2006 11:39 AM

morning mate another nice day, might give the scoob a wash

mickywrx 06 May 2006 11:47 AM

Should really wash mine, its fu.ckin filthy and covered in ****. B'stard flying rats. :mad:

speye91 06 May 2006 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by muly
morning mate another nice day, might give the scoob a wash

Morning all:thumb: would not botha muly its gonna piss it down this safta :(

muly 06 May 2006 11:55 AM

looks like i'll leave it then lol

StickyMicky 06 May 2006 03:43 PM

no rain so far

scorchio in sunny longbenton :eek:

mickywrx 06 May 2006 04:58 PM

Still not rained, should have washed it.

Spotted Sticky actually working this afternoon, or he might have just been playing with the jet wash ;)

StickyMicky 06 May 2006 09:01 PM

LMFAO :lol:

BUSTED!!! :D

was i using the jetwash to clean inside the people carrier???
people always stare when i do that :lol:

need some new staff tbh, so for the moment i am going to have to get used to this bloody working malarky, i must have been getting trained up today ;)

we had a blinder yesterday when somebody came in asking for the "special discount as i work for banardos"
looks like somebody has been filling this bloke a load of lies for a laugh :lol: :lol:

mickywrx 08 May 2006 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
LMFAO :lol:

BUSTED!!! :D

was i using the jetwash to clean inside the people carrier???
people always stare when i do that :lol:

need some new staff tbh, so for the moment i am going to have to get used to this bloody working malarky, i must have been getting trained up today ;)

we had a blinder yesterday when somebody came in asking for the "special discount as i work for banardos"
looks like somebody has been filling this bloke a load of lies for a laugh :lol: :lol:

Nah just hosing the outside down.

Typical sh1t weather all weekend, back to work and nice and sunny. Need a new job me thinks, one where I don't lose so much money if I'm "unwell" ;)

StickyMicky 08 May 2006 07:01 PM

we have not done anything all day

had a bit of a breakdown on sunday when a brush fell off :eek:

got it fixed around 2pm today, and then the bloke came to clean the recycled water tanks out *dam ****en ****e, just rememberd i forgot to fill them up with water before i left :mad: *

so i spent the day painting everything inside :D

mickywrx 08 May 2006 07:11 PM

we have not done anything all day

had a bit of a breakdown on sunday when a brush fell off :eek:

got it fixed around 2pm today, and then the bloke came to clean the recycled water tanks out *dam ****en ****e, just rememberd i forgot to fill them up with water before i left :mad: *

so i spent the day painting everything inside :D

So translated that reads: I sat in the sun all day getting a tan. ;) :D

StickyMicky 08 May 2006 08:44 PM

no, ian spent all day in the sun cleaning valets while i hid away inside painting :D

had to go back into work to start filling the tanks back up :(

mickywrx 08 May 2006 08:56 PM

I trust your painting matches up with your car? Or will it be a contrast. :D

StickyMicky 08 May 2006 11:00 PM

sky blue, and silver grey :D

the bloke who came to clean the tanks with his big ass lorry told me he did not have enough hours left on his tach to get home

just checked the cctv cams at work online, and he it still parked outside the wash, with a extension lead running from the office to power his TV
pmsl

mickywrx 08 May 2006 11:07 PM

sky blue, and silver grey :D

the bloke who came to clean the tanks with his big ass lorry told me he did not have enough hours left on his tach to get home

just checked the cctv cams at work online, and he it still parked outside the wash, with a extension lead running from the office to power his TV
pmsl

Dunno what they charge, but where I used to work did all that stuff. I was a tank cleaner, would have had a wagon there with some poor sap to get inside to squeegee them out. :eek: Glad I've got the 'posh' driving job now.

StickyMicky 09 May 2006 09:13 AM

yea, he sucks out all the crap, then gets inside and jets the walls down, cleans the filters, cleans all the silt traps, and then leaves us to refill the tanks with fresh water.

not a nice job TBH

bloke said he loved it :cuckoo:

whenever i am down there just swapping the filters, i always seam to get this "stink" on my hands that will not wash off for days.
bloke told me he has had 3 wives, kinda makes sense :D

speye91 09 May 2006 09:21 PM

Evening all :thumb: how is everybody tonight ?

mick:thumb: