ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Am i been scammed here? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/915387-am-i-been-scammed-here.html)

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 08:37 AM

The little sh1t has just been online on Facebook,I spoke to him then he dissaperared !

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 08:41 AM

Luke Giles
aint karma a bitch just love watch people that have ****ed me over get **** 10 times as hard almost worth losing that money
Like · · 8 hours ago ·

Mike Lardner Them things come yet ?
7 hours ago · Like
Luke Giles yeah you about over weekend ?
4 minutes ago · Like
Write a comment...

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 08:59 AM

ago
Luke Giles

emmas sent your brake and some1 had my pants down and it's a domin afect ploice are lookig for him i'm out of pocet right now for GRANDS AND GRANDS still dont propper know what the **** is going on but but as the middle man it's me getting ****ed right g2g as need to pic up the lad thats ****ed me over's wife and kids who he's left home and penny less but know one give's a **** about the middle man

James Jimmy Rothery
A few seconds ago
James Jimmy Rothery

Dude,explain...Didn't you have Shaid's pants down ?..I have never spoke to the bloke but he paid you over a grand for an engine I seen on the nett

TH3_5T1G 09 December 2011 09:07 AM

Jimmy, you've really got to learn how to copy and paste properly :lol1:

Maz 09 December 2011 09:08 AM

More bullsh!t. The house of cards is falling fast. I sent Emma/Luke a message on Facebook yesterday, a polite suggestion to stop conning people and here's the reply I got.

Emma Leake
Listen i aint fukin conned anybody i dont av any dealings in fukin sellin things so hows about u fuk off threatnin at 21year old pregnant girl or il get police involved okay

Maz 09 December 2011 09:10 AM

My reply.

8 minutes agoMaz Iqbal
That's a laugh you involving the police, my sides are splitting I'm laughing so hard. I'm sure they would be very interested in your dodgy dealings. I await you informing them.

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:12 AM

PMSL ! She is full ov it,init lol,I still can't understand here text words lol muni !!

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by TH3_5T1G (Post 10371669)
Jimmy, you've really got to learn how to copy and paste properly :lol1:

??????????

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:16 AM

Luke Giles
2 minutes ago
Luke Giles

noy been blanking aint got my phone and aint been online and so called mate/ b-partner has gone and spanked EVERYTHING in the bookys not just mine but his wife's loads from work and companies we had contracts with i mean he's spanked the lot even pawned a merc that wasn't even his he was just lending it and they took it off the owners drive this morning and i'm getting the brunt far as i new till last night shaid had had his money but looks like it's been gambled away like everything else !!!!! right now i'm ****ed cant even pay the lads wages that i tought had been paid even my sti's up at knocked down price to try and get some money in and head above water

the hamster 09 December 2011 09:20 AM

Ah, so that clears it up then. He gave everyones money to his mate/business partner who gambled his whole life away and left him high and dry.

that happens to me all the time, its a common problem, NOT.

Maz 09 December 2011 09:23 AM

Walter Mitty had nothing on this bloke!:lol1:

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 09 December 2011 09:24 AM

So his mate has apparently lost Luke's and his company's clients' money, down the Bookie's. Something... just doesn't add up.

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by the hamster (Post 10371685)
Ah, so that clears it up then. He gave everyones money to his mate/business partner who gambled his whole life away and left him high and dry.

that happens to me all the time, its a common problem, NOT.

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

He is trying to sell me his car now :nono: I will scam HIM !!

Gear Head 09 December 2011 09:38 AM

FFS just let the Police handle it.
You are making yourselves look like proper tools. :rolleyes:

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10371698)

Not a problem,just keeping people updated with his messages.

tubbytommy 09 December 2011 09:51 AM

just to point something out.
his mate has lost the money in the bookies.
so is emma lying about the refunds??
also do bookies take old engines and brake calipers??
so whats the whereabouts of said items

f1_fan 09 December 2011 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10371698)

A rare occurence ;) but I agree totally.

Either leave it to the police or stop talking about doing something about it and do it ... and by that I mean nothing illegal.

Not sure why the mods have let this thread go this way tbh :confused:

Truss 09 December 2011 09:53 AM

Come on COB, get off the fence you'll get splinters in your arse! Pregnant or not pregnant, it isn't right. If you hadn't have got your goods, you'd have a differing opinion, but you picked yours up, he's not had the opportunity to scam you.
If it were me, I'd be willing to lose the £130 in fees to a "debt collecting company" just so he didn't have it.

if it were my 1200, its a big sum of money that the police would be interested in.

there was a thread on driftworks about a guy who got his wheels nicked, a few forum members got the car with said wheels on a low loader and took it away. for those who think forums are just all talk and nothing else, your being naiive!

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10371714)
just to point something out.
his mate has lost the money in the bookies.
so is emma lying about the refunds??
also do bookies take old engines and brake calipers??
so whats the whereabouts of said items

Didn't you know if you put an engine down on the 3.55 at Haydock and it wins,you win a car,brakes turn in to engines,engines turn in to cars,just got this vision of his so called business partner walking in to Corals with an engine !! :lol1::lol1::lol1:

tubbytommy 09 December 2011 10:01 AM

and werent all the payments into emmas account and her and sonic had split

jayallen 09 December 2011 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA (Post 10371686)
Walter Mitty had nothing on this bloke!:lol1:

+1

This guy is full of it..... :lol1:

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10371726)
and werent all the payments into emmas account and her and sonic had split

3 people with brakes,and 1 engine was all paid in to Emma's a/c

chocolate_o_brian 09 December 2011 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Truss (Post 10371719)
Come on COB, get off the fence you'll get splinters in your arse! Pregnant or not pregnant, it isn't right. If you hadn't have got your goods, you'd have a differing opinion, but you picked yours up, he's not had the opportunity to scam you.
If it were me, I'd be willing to lose the £130 in fees to a "debt collecting company" just so he didn't have it.

if it were my 1200, its a big sum of money that the police would be interested in.

there was a thread on driftworks about a guy who got his wheels nicked, a few forum members got the car with said wheels on a low loader and took it away. for those who think forums are just all talk and nothing else, your being naiive!

:)

jimmyinrugby 09 December 2011 10:12 AM

What does COB mean please?

Gear Head 09 December 2011 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10371747)
What does COB mean please?

Are you serious?
:rolleyes:

'Chocolate oiled Beauties'

Obviously! :D

tubbytommy 09 December 2011 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 10371718)
A rare occurence ;) but I agree totally.

Either leave it to the police or stop talking about doing something about it and do it ... and by that I mean nothing illegal.

Not sure why the mods have let this thread go this way tbh :confused:

you have been scammed no doubt, time to stop posting and do something about it or let the money go.

Shaid 09 December 2011 10:32 AM

Ouch!

Karma bites!

Ant 09 December 2011 10:42 AM

Instead of you all bashing away on your keyboards go round and sort it (legally)

You're all lucky as you have his address which most people that get scammed don't.

All this facebook copy and pasting is a waste of time , he's probably moving house right now.

Gear Head 09 December 2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10371790)
Instead of you all bashing away on your keyboards go round and sort it (legally)

You're all lucky as you have his address which most people that get scammed don't.

All this facebook copy and pasting is a waste of time , he's probably moving house right now.

+1.

Bloody Facebook heros. :rolleyes:

Paulo P 09 December 2011 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10371554)
Sorry i don't understand.

From the pm he is telling you that someone (me) have got my monies back, i have his engine and his car and now i'm simply picking on him.

I take it this is what he means.

That's why it doesn't make sense to me :confused: I thought what the hell is that about and didn't reply.