ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC Tunnel Run VII - 13th November (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/850242-esc-tunnel-run-vii-13th-november.html)

gbnut 13 November 2010 06:03 PM

Now coming along tonight, have convinced the missus to come, spent the afternoon polishing the car, tried to print my sticker and the print rollers are playing up :(

Oh well, I will have to see if I can buy my sticker there before they run out..

Gary Tractor boy 13 November 2010 06:20 PM

Scoobycity convoy leaving Ipswich @ 19:00 if anyone on the A12 wants to tag along please do

Colchester area 19:15-19:20
Chelmsford area 19:40 ish

:D

p.rite.sh 13 November 2010 06:36 PM

Convoy currently at South Mimms

JonMc 13 November 2010 06:39 PM

Leaving the house in about 10 minutes, the MSOC massive a due to RV @ South Mimms about 8-ish:D

dannyboygti 14 November 2010 12:53 AM

just got home after my first tunnel run and i love it whens the next 1 as im in :) :) finally put some faces 2names and seen some of the cars :) all in all good night :notworthy10 /10 for the people who take time to organize this event.:notworthy carnt wait to see the pictures and videos as 1 chap has a few good videos of me in 1 of the tunnel's when he jumped out the car:):norty:

p.s and the rain held off till the end happy days:):luxhello:

BRI4N 14 November 2010 12:54 AM

A huge well done to all those involved in the organisation. Had a blast.:thumb:

Nice touch getting the parking at Billinsgate (sp).

Hope I didn't lose too many of you en route.:)

kin quick 14 November 2010 01:10 AM

Well done on organising another great tunnel run, had a great night even though it was Datsun powered :notworthy

KAS35RSTI 14 November 2010 01:23 AM

Had a good time & enjoyed the huge turn up of Impreza's. Will put up a few snaps i took shortly. Would be nice to see pics taken by others aswell.

drumsing 14 November 2010 01:23 AM

What a great night, despite being rear ended!!:(
any one got a rear bumper for a 2004 STI? (blue)

Essexdon 14 November 2010 01:26 AM

Just got in, great night. I was parkered up to Chris the guy with the silver wrx with flame kit most of the night. Nicest car had to be the 22b:)

robcole23 14 November 2010 01:33 AM

Great night, the people who oganised it really do deserve a round of applause. I really enjoyed it right up until the point of exiting the rotherhide tunnel and some ****ing prick throwing yellow paint over the wall and on to my car!!!!!!! wish i could of made it all the way round but for obvious reasons had to make a quick dash

wongy 14 November 2010 01:44 AM

BIG THANK YOU

A BIG THANK YOU to all that turned up tonight had a wicked night, nice to meet the other clubs and members, all went well, didnt get a chance to get a pics of the night :(

:notworthywell done emz karen p.rite.sh andy and lorriane for the night :notworthy

but all in all great night guys thank you :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

TurboAndy 14 November 2010 01:57 AM

I'm sure I speak for the other organisers that help me make this event happen. It's so nice to read all your comments on how much you have all enjoyed our event. I hope us organisers have done the original organisers of this event proud because you have created such a legendary event. I hope we have done justice. Thanks to everyone who turned up even from good old Cumbria one lad came lol. If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have an event so thank you for your support and putting your hands in your pockets and donating to The British Heart Foundation. We will announce the grand total of what we raised very soon.

Once again Thank you for coming and see you same time next year.

Tom WRX 14 November 2010 01:59 AM

Just got back home and just thought i'd take the opportunity to say a huge thanks to all those who helped organise the event. Had a great time, saw some awesome cars (although felt quite jealous of some!)

Just reminds me that I 100% made the right choice in buying a Subaru!!

Looking forward to seeing all the photos and videos on here soon.

Thanks Again,

Tom

Martin 2010 14 November 2010 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by drumsing (Post 9711326)
What a great night, despite being rear ended!!:(
any one got a rear bumper for a 2004 STI? (blue)

oh **** mate, not good didnt see that? was it bad? who done it another scooby owner?

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE ORGANISERS OF THIS EVENT!! was great fun my first and definately not my last. i was the Red Classic with white wheels Spittin the flames out most of the night lol. was good to meet n greet a few but didnt manage to get round as many as id hoped so have to try again next time. good turn out and some seriously nice scoobys there Good work all and thank you to the organisers again :D now get the pics up ppl. ill be sticking up the couple of pics n vids i got not many tho.

drumsing 14 November 2010 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Martin 2010 (Post 9711346)
oh **** mate, not good didnt see that? was it bad? who done it another scooby owner?

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE ORGANISERS OF THIS EVENT!! was great fun my first and definately not my last. i was the Red Classic with white wheels Spittin the flames out most of the night lol. was good to meet n greet a few but didnt manage to get round as many as id hoped so have to try again next time. good turn out and some seriously nice scoobys there Good work all and thank you to the organisers again :D now get the pics up ppl. ill be sticking up the couple of pics n vids i got not many tho.

Yep it was another scoob,

Stoped at red light classic behind me used my bumper as a braking aid.

bumper needs to be relpaced:(

Anger 14 November 2010 03:02 AM

Great night, just got home after i decided to carry on and go for a little tour of london :)

p.rite.sh 14 November 2010 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by TurboAndy (Post 9711343)
I'm sure I speak for the other organisers that help me make this event happen. It's so nice to read all your comments on how much you have all enjoyed our event. I hope us organisers have done the original organisers of this event proud because you have created such a legendary event. I hope we have done justice. Thanks to everyone who turned up even from good old Cumbria one lad came lol. If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have an event so thank you for your support and putting your hands in your pockets and donating to The British Heart Foundation. We will announce the grand total of what we raised very soon.

Once again Thank you for coming and see you same time next year.

Agreed. We had a strong team to make this event a clear success. Will update again tomorrow.

Black Widow 14 November 2010 04:25 AM

Just got in,

Thanks all for a great day.

0121subs 14 November 2010 04:29 AM

yep good day/night just got home to birmingham

Azyman 14 November 2010 09:37 AM

must agree with all the above never seen so many Subarus

eyes stinging in every tunnell :-)

JonMc 14 November 2010 09:41 AM

Great night, car is definitely in need of a service but didn't stop the fun, thanks to all those who organised and roll-on the next one:thumb:

PS. Any pics/vids out yet?

AJF 14 November 2010 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 9711355)
Great night, just got home after i decided to carry on and go for a little tour of london :)

so how was soho :)

53 14 November 2010 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by p.rite.sh (Post 9711362)
Agreed. We had a strong team to make this event a clear success. Will update again tomorrow.

:D You boys did good, kudos :notworthy

Some right noisy bastids in them tunnels :confused:

125bd without antilag :lol1:

TR Hangover FTL ! :D

Blue by You 14 November 2010 10:29 AM

Same as above, well done to 'The gang', Andy, p.rite.sh & co. Excellent job :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
Wicked night out.

Arkwright 14 November 2010 10:32 AM

I`d like to thank BRI4N for doing an outstanding job leading the pack it looked good from where I was ( the passenger seat ;) )
Brilliantly organised event well done everybody great night :luxhello:

Note to self book BRI4NS passenger seat for next year. :)

Darc174 14 November 2010 11:24 AM

Was a great run this year, well done was a cracker :)

Darc

-shane- 14 November 2010 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Martin 2010 (Post 9711346)

We got a couple of great pics of urs I'll upload them later,

Huge thankyou to everyone who made the event happen was a great night.

dannyboygti 14 November 2010 11:57 AM

please check out the members gallery for the official pic thread created by darcy174

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...-run-pics.html

cjslider 14 November 2010 12:05 PM

WOW what a night. My first and definately not my last :).
Was a well organised route, even tho some people were flying off in all directions lol " looked like a red arrows show" i just stuck to the good piece of paper printed from here THANK YOU.

A huge well done to the organisers for putting on such a brilliant event :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

So who got a ticket last nite? :nono:

I think i got flash in one of the tunnels :wonder: