ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   LJP Monthly Meets (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/635075-ljp-monthly-meets.html)

kfcbones 27 April 2008 09:15 PM

will be at the rising sun show near leeds that weekend so might not be back in time

Rob-S 28 April 2008 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by wolfie28 (Post 7837314)
okay dokey. The Muston Gap pub on the A52 - Sunday 11th May at 3pm. See you all there :thumb:.

Sooo many sites, sooo many venues, now I'm confused :wonder:

ricardo_wrx 28 April 2008 09:50 AM

Count me in!

Terry Butcher 28 April 2008 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rob-S (Post 7838065)
Sooo many sites, sooo many venues, now I'm confused :wonder:

nowt unusual there then robbo:lol: :Whatever_ :p

davemuxy 28 April 2008 11:15 PM

Think i will be there for this one:)

Rob-S 29 April 2008 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Terry Butcher (Post 7839095)
nowt unusual there then robbo:lol: :Whatever_ :p

Shut it beardy :p

wolfie28 06 May 2008 07:04 PM

Sunday 11th May Meet location.

As requested the location of the next meet pub - just off the A52 approx 8 miles west of Grantham :thumb:.

Maps of the world, country map search - powered by Multimap|

Wolfie.

wolfie28 11 May 2008 06:03 PM

Big thanks to all those who came along today :luxhello:. Hope to see you all for Scooby Shootout.

tolster 11 May 2008 07:58 PM

Cheers guys it was nice to put some faces to names:thumb: Whens the next meet

Si

kfcbones 11 May 2008 08:14 PM

sorry never made it but was getting sun burnt at rising sun car show

gazza_howard 11 May 2008 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by tolster (Post 7866627)
Cheers guys it was nice to put some faces to names:thumb: Whens the next meet

Si

Nice you came along mate. Cracking motor you've got there, and plenty of performance too, you left me standing on Barrowby Hill.:thumb: See you at the next meet.

davemuxy 11 May 2008 09:36 PM

Sorry i didn,t make this one guys family crisis weekend ( teenage daughters & ex wives) one day things will be all good :lol:

ricardo_wrx 12 May 2008 03:42 PM

No worries to anyone who couldnt make it. LJP is a no pressure club. Everyone is welcome, and if you cant make it....... we will see you next time. :thumb: Great weather!!!!! I have some pics that I will download later on and put a link to the gallery thread.

tolster 12 May 2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by gazza_howard (Post 7866807)
Nice you came along mate. Cracking motor you've got there, and plenty of performance too, you left me standing on Barrowby Hill.:thumb: See you at the next meet.

cheers mate likewise, its all down to glen and becky they got it spot on.:thumb:

ricardo_wrx 12 May 2008 09:07 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...ml#post7868968

Rob-S 26 May 2008 07:00 AM

Through yesterdays chats at the show there was some actual sense that was spoken at one point :eek:

We are looking to have a run to the capital of the east coast, Skegness, or Skeg Vegas as it is called in the brochures, in July and have discussed having a round of sports events for those who want to see who is the top LJP sportsman/woman,
Disciplines up for consideration so far -
Crazy golf - 9/18 holes?
Lazer quest
Ten pin bowling - Skeg style

Any views??

There is still the eating, shopping, arcades and sunbathing options available for those non-sporting people.

wolfie28 26 May 2008 10:50 AM

Potential Date

Originally Posted by Rob-S (Post 7896879)
Through yesterdays chats at the show there was some actual sense that was spoken at one point :eek:

We are looking to have a run to the capital of the east coast, Skegness, or Skeg Vegas as it is called in the brochures, in July and have discussed having a round of sports events for those who want to see who is the top LJP sportsman/woman,
Disciplines up for consideration so far -
Crazy golf - 9/18 holes?
Lazer quest
Ten pin bowling - Skeg style

Any views??

There is still the eating, shopping, arcades and sunbathing options available for those non-sporting people.

Looking at Sunday 13th July for this :cool:.

wolfie28 26 May 2008 10:52 AM

June Meet

The next meet is a TOP SECRET meet. If anyone is interested
PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS
Cheers, Wolfie.

ricardo_wrx 26 May 2008 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by wolfie28 (Post 7897146)
The next meet is a TOP SECRET meet.

Paid members only? :wonder: Some extra cash would help towards some new stickers etc...

bootsy 26 May 2008 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by wolfie28 (Post 7897146)
The next meet is a TOP SECRET meet. If anyone is interested
PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS
Cheers, Wolfie.

i'm in:thumb: yhpm

war1974 26 May 2008 06:46 PM

im up for it too will be nice to have a red one there

war1974 26 May 2008 06:47 PM

by the way do i have to join scoobynet or ljp? its all confusing!

do you do student discounts

haha

ricardo_wrx 26 May 2008 07:38 PM

If you join scoobynet, you get better access to the site (scoobynet) ie. more private messages etc. Scoobynet is nothing to do with LJP other than where we post our info.

LJP is our club where we meet up for social gathering etc and the name we use when we attend events like the one coming up & Rally Show.
LJP is £5 per year and you need to PM me for further details. We are only small at present, but are planning expansion very soon.

There is no pressure either way, totally up to you. You dont even need to be a member of either to come along a nd have a laugh with us all. But LJP membership does get you 10% off labour at Carnetix, plus other supplier discounts.

bootsy 26 May 2008 11:13 PM

got any stickers

war1974 27 May 2008 05:31 PM

yeah i can stretch to a fiver be nice to join and as its a good club and set of guys/gals worth it in my opinion.

for skeg count me in am fine with any of them if you wanted a full da you could put paintballing in there! but can be a bit costly.

will be nice to see the sea again

andy whitlock 27 May 2008 08:51 PM

sorry i went a bit early on sunday i got a bit bored to tell you the truth :(
Roger clarks scoob :notworthy and that granny :notworthy :eek2:
Now they were proper quick :eek:

ricardo_wrx 27 May 2008 10:14 PM

Ill sort some more stickers out when i get back from my hols. Can people PM me with how many they would like so I can get an idea on numbers?

Cheers guys:thumb:

bootsy 27 May 2008 11:01 PM

you have pm

ricardo_wrx 27 May 2008 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by andy whitlock (Post 7900937)
sorry i went a bit early on sunday i got a bit bored to tell you the truth :(

I know what you mean mate? I was hoping that the show would be much bigger than it was 2 years ago. In fact I'd say it was smaller. Only 2 stalls and 2 scrap dealers and 1 jewellery stall? What was all that about?

Plus 2 years ago there were guys like you and me competing. This time round it was semi-pro racers. Kind of gets away from real everyday scoobs on the road. Maybe im just getting old? (but still not as old as Nicky Clarke and his number 88 rally car). lol :norty:

wolfie28 28 May 2008 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by ricardo_wrx (Post 7901385)
I know what you mean mate? I was hoping that the show would be much bigger than it was 2 years ago. In fact I'd say it was smaller. Only 2 stalls and 2 scrap dealers and 1 jewellery stall? What was all that about?

Plus 2 years ago there were guys like you and me competing. This time round it was semi-pro racers. Kind of gets away from real everyday scoobs on the road. Maybe im just getting old? (but still not as old as Nicky Clarke and his number 88 rally car). lol :norty:

Spot on quote there Rich :thumb:. For me the convoy up there was the best, just about sums it up really.

Wolfie.