ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Cage fighters? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/545634-cage-fighters.html)

AudiLover 26 September 2006 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
Im really sorry, but i really cant be arsed to go and read it yet, FFS, im not going to explain what a chav is to you, thats why we have things such a google, go try it

www.google.co.uk

you might learn something:thumb:

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

This mans so fcukin stupid its ubeliveable.

The remark I mdae which was in quotes was taking the piss out of you! I wasnt telling you to go into the other read to read about something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thicko

Vapid 26 September 2006 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by RichWalk
Nice, how many times did you fail your first year then;)

I didn't fail any years. ;)

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

This mans so fcukin stupid its ubeliveable.

The remark I mdae which was in quotes was taking the piss out of you! I wasnt telling you to go into the other read to read about something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thicko

Yes, its so true, im thick because you say i am, is that right????

come on, how old are you? Whats next, your dads bigger than mine:lol1:

i think its high tide you grew up:brickwall

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vapid
You sit in bed posting on scoobynet? That paints a delightful picture, I can imagine the scene.

A pale, pasty and dot riddled scrawny carcass shifts itself over to the bedside table, it's first thoughts not to have a cup of tea or read the newspaper but rather grasp for it's laptop, desperate to somehow come back from the repeated verbal drubbings it gets at the hands of it's superiors.

Moving away from the squallor of your life and onto your question at the age of 25 I was in my final year of University never having done a days work in my life. I was forced to spend 7 of the best years of my life partying and womanising. I guess someone has to do it.

Firstly, i can see now why you were concerned (about page 5 or 6 i think it was) at LITTLENS being alledgedly interested in your manhood. To sit there mid argument and tell the world your trying to imagine me in bed, well, im flattered, but im also homophobic, i try and erase your lot, dont you think thats a bit homosexual.

So, if you cant come up with much better than that, if you dont mind, think im going to go and do something a great deal more productive, like :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

W@NK maybe

AudiLover 26 September 2006 04:19 PM

Yes, its so true, im thick because you say i am, is that right????

No, I call you thick because of what you said, which is on view for everyone else to see how unintelligent you are.

So go on then mate. What got you filthy rich by the time you got to 25?

You ask how old I am, insinuating that im a youngster, but instead of that showing me up, that would show you up, as if I was a little kid you would have been getting your asshole stretched out by someone possibly half your age. :lol:

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
No, I call you thick because of what you said, which is on view for everyone else to see how unintelligent you are.

So go on then mate. What got you filthy rich by the time you got to 25?

You ask how old I am, insinuating that im a youngster, but instead of that showing me up, that would show you up, as if I was a little kid you would have been getting your asshole stretched out by someone possibly half your age. :lol:

Firstly, im not your mate, understand it and understand it good

secondly, at no point have i ever told nor insinuated on this BBS, or anywhere else for that matter ia was, filthy rich as you put it.

Thirdly, mind you own god damn business, it through poking your nose into other peoples $hit that landed you in this mess.

and last but not least, i didnt insinuate you were a youngster, but you are behaving like a child, now grow up, live your own pathetic life, try and enjoy at least some of it so its not been a total waste will you

AudiLover 26 September 2006 04:30 PM

Firstly, im not your mate, understand it and understand it good

secondly, at no point have i ever told nor insinuated on this BBS, or anywhere else for that matter ia was, filthy rich as you put it.

Thirdly, mind you own god damn business, it through poking your nose into other peoples $hit that landed you in this mess.

and last but not least, i didnt insinuate you were a youngster, but you are behaving like a child, now grow up, live your own pathetic life, try and enjoy at least some of it so its not been a total waste will you

If you dont want people asking about your private life, then why making sweeping judgements about how riuch you are. Also you claimed to not having to work because you made all your riches by 25. That would suggest your saying that your filthy rich.

Back peddling ever so quickly are we :lol:

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 04:42 PM

i didnt say or suggest i was filthy rich, nor did i say i made ALL my money by the time i was 25. so you know, im 25 now, and and you can ask about my personla life all you like, i dont have to tell saps like you anything.

You clearly are an imaginative person, why dont you try putting your mind to a better use.

Back pedeling, never, look to the future you clown, thats probably where your going wrong.

BTW, you can tell your not rich...

If you dont want people asking about your private life, then why making sweeping judgements about how riuch you are.

You cant even spell it:lol1:

see what happens when you dig out a deep and hurtful insult:wonder: , it gets thrown right back at you:thumb:

scoobfan 26 September 2006 04:48 PM

if there my only 2 faults, im one happy guy, punctuation, dont make me laugh, your taking the pi$$ out of me, since when was YA used in the context you use it in correct. nob head

and im ginger, well done, your not the complete thinko i thought you were, you can actually do something yourself. well done, have a pat on the back and a nice sticker in your homework planner.

now run along little boy, come back when you have learnt a few more words you can string together

I'm sure there's plenty more I could come up with, but your a young wet behind the ears sort of guy who has just learnt that his dick is not just for pi**ing out of.

I'm going to show some maturity, of which I have plenty over you and bid you farewell.;)

ROB

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 04:54 PM

run along with your tail,between your legs

if you showed maturity, you would have left the thread alone, instead, you just show your demise along with a few other in this thread.

lets face it, at what point did you join the thread, page 7, 8 was it, knobhead

next time, keep following the signs for the powder room, its alot safe than getting fried alive in the fcuking kitchen you poof

i wish it was farewell, but sadly, i know that you aint yet learnt your lesson and you will be back to stick your pathetic input into something that has sweet FA to do with you.

Bye for now

DCI Gene Hunt 26 September 2006 04:55 PM

This thread just keeps on giving............:) ................please make it stop...:freak3:

EVOLUTION 26 September 2006 05:03 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...E/dogchase.jpg

hes gone lol

kilo_4que 26 September 2006 05:04 PM

friggin hell this thread is still going lol, where are all the mods

Vapid (I'm a tosser) 26 September 2006 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que
friggin hell this thread is still going lol, where are all the mods

They are all scared of me, just in case I flex my bum cheeks